Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 575 576
@Luunai
Oh gosh I want one of each but the holiday is draining my money as usual :c (why are all the skins so nice!?)
god I feel cheeky but could you hold one of each for me? ^^; I can pay about 100k now as a deposit if you'd like! *
If not, no worries, I'll just stay on the ping list if thats ok x

*edit: or the equivalent in gems if you'd rather :3
@Luunai
Oh gosh I want one of each but the holiday is draining my money as usual :c (why are all the skins so nice!?)
god I feel cheeky but could you hold one of each for me? ^^; I can pay about 100k now as a deposit if you'd like! *
If not, no worries, I'll just stay on the ping list if thats ok x

*edit: or the equivalent in gems if you'd rather :3
Geoffsig.png
@Luunai

I don't have funds right now, but please keep me on the list for future reprints. c:
@Luunai

I don't have funds right now, but please keep me on the list for future reprints. c:
@impishnature
Usually I don't mind holding copies at all, but this time is a bit unfortunate - I'm on vacation from Saturday on, and therefore not online on FR for a while. owo;; So I'd rather not drag any holds into my time of absence. c: Truth is I totally forgot I had those Rune accents lying in my inventory, and I wanted to have them gone before leaving the site for a bit. OTL

I hope you understand, if it wasn't this round, I would have gladly reserved copies for you! But I can put you back on the list, I definitely won't retire them yet, so there definitely will be a next round~ ;)

@Diplocaulus
Will do! :)
@impishnature
Usually I don't mind holding copies at all, but this time is a bit unfortunate - I'm on vacation from Saturday on, and therefore not online on FR for a while. owo;; So I'd rather not drag any holds into my time of absence. c: Truth is I totally forgot I had those Rune accents lying in my inventory, and I wanted to have them gone before leaving the site for a bit. OTL

I hope you understand, if it wasn't this round, I would have gladly reserved copies for you! But I can put you back on the list, I definitely won't retire them yet, so there definitely will be a next round~ ;)

@Diplocaulus
Will do! :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
Do you still have the male one available? I can send over gems once I get confirmation.

Also, would you mind adding me back to both male and female pinglists, as well as the pinglist for your male Imp Gold Dragon Tattoo? Thank you so much!
@Luunai
Do you still have the male one available? I can send over gems once I get confirmation.

Also, would you mind adding me back to both male and female pinglists, as well as the pinglist for your male Imp Gold Dragon Tattoo? Thank you so much!
dnLxeEc.png
@Oriru
Yes, I still have copies available! c: And sure, I'll add you right away~
@Oriru
Yes, I still have copies available! c: And sure, I'll add you right away~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai I'm still horribly low on gems, so I must pass on this round. Could I go back on the list, please?
@Luunai I'm still horribly low on gems, so I must pass on this round. Could I go back on the list, please?
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@Luunai
I'd like one maile, one female.
Are there treasure slots left, or do you need both in gems?
@Luunai
I'd like one maile, one female.
Are there treasure slots left, or do you need both in gems?
b9aWflB.png
@Luunai

do you still have male desert runes?(did i spell that right?) and if i just missed it please leave me on the list~
@Luunai

do you still have male desert runes?(did i spell that right?) and if i just missed it please leave me on the list~
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@Luunai
Not a problem I completely understand! ^.^ Have fun on your vacation ♥
@Luunai
Not a problem I completely understand! ^.^ Have fun on your vacation ♥
Geoffsig.png
@scribblingface
Of course, I'm adding you back :)

@Inkcharm
There are exactly two treasure slots left, so you can definitely pay both in treasure! c:

@Fairyneko
You just snagged the last Coatl M copy, feel free to send the gems anytime :3

@impishnature
Thank you so much! uvu
@scribblingface
Of course, I'm adding you back :)

@Inkcharm
There are exactly two treasure slots left, so you can definitely pay both in treasure! c:

@Fairyneko
You just snagged the last Coatl M copy, feel free to send the gems anytime :3

@impishnature
Thank you so much! uvu
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 575 576