Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1426 1427
@Clifftop

you didnt post mine
@Clifftop

you didnt post mine
"You're not my real mom! Flamemama is the only one who understands me!"
(Credit to HappyOnion on that one)
2DbyWZx.png
@Clifftop
I got pinged here but I'm not in the list?
@Clifftop
I got pinged here but I'm not in the list?
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@Clifftop
Flight: Light
Charge: Free. Of course tips are appreciated, but not necessary.
Able to provide collateral if asked: We can work something out via PM
Space always available or when space is available: Lair space is always available, but a PM in advance is nice to have so I can be sure to have room
Other conditions/info: I will hold the hatchlings up to three days after their hatch date. After the three days pass, I will ask for 1k per hatchling I'm holding on to.
@Clifftop
Flight: Light
Charge: Free. Of course tips are appreciated, but not necessary.
Able to provide collateral if asked: We can work something out via PM
Space always available or when space is available: Lair space is always available, but a PM in advance is nice to have so I can be sure to have room
Other conditions/info: I will hold the hatchlings up to three days after their hatch date. After the three days pass, I will ask for 1k per hatchling I'm holding on to.
@Clifftop

Flight: Light!
Charge: No charge, but if you need me to hold dragons for a long time, I would request some food? Tips are also always nice.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yep.
Space always available or when space is available: Space is USUALLY available but double checking is always a good idea.
Other conditions/info: Please contact me a couple of days in advance! I can do things quickly but it is nice to have some warning just in case I've gotten wrapped up in a project.
@Clifftop

Flight: Light!
Charge: No charge, but if you need me to hold dragons for a long time, I would request some food? Tips are also always nice.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yep.
Space always available or when space is available: Space is USUALLY available but double checking is always a good idea.
Other conditions/info: Please contact me a couple of days in advance! I can do things quickly but it is nice to have some warning just in case I've gotten wrapped up in a project.
lykoisig_zps877170d3.png
@Clifftop - Do you have a badge? I'd like to be able to put a badge for this in my hatchery thread. As a suggestion perhaps using a small image with the different nest/egg flights, so a renter could use the same egg as they flight they have. Something like the headers for the different flights on the front page, but they don't have to move. ^_^
@Clifftop - Do you have a badge? I'd like to be able to put a badge for this in my hatchery thread. As a suggestion perhaps using a small image with the different nest/egg flights, so a renter could use the same egg as they flight they have. Something like the headers for the different flights on the front page, but they don't have to move. ^_^
@Clifftop

Flight: Fire
Charge: Enough food to cover their stay.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes
Space always available or when space is available: When space is available
Other conditions/info: Check my userpage to see if space is available.
@Clifftop

Flight: Fire
Charge: Enough food to cover their stay.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes
Space always available or when space is available: When space is available
Other conditions/info: Check my userpage to see if space is available.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
@Ainslie @JigglyCookie @Hidd3nstare @Blobfish @NeophyteRedglare @clockworkMoose @LabyrinthLycan @Grumpydoog @Ermine @stolenFeathers @Shaidin @Shaidin @Ryder @Farlee @TheCorrosion @SoulSorbet @Signless @Bayhound @KoreNestis @Natorei @Avenegeus @Meeping @Ravera @Gengar @Lychee @Dauqhter @Dialga @Ocearen @gardentoaster @Kouga32 @Kalkara @Lykoi @Puffeh

Thank you all so much for applying. I've added you all to the list and welcome to the renters! :)

@Starmie @foreground No problem
@BeingOfNature Looked it up and added it anyway! :)
@kieshara You're on it now!
@Starphrax You're on the ping list but I think I didn't get an application from you yet?
@DragonGirl1031 I don't but I could make one? Give me some time and I think I'll have some beginning next week because I don't know if I have time tomorrow. :)
@Ainslie @JigglyCookie @Hidd3nstare @Blobfish @NeophyteRedglare @clockworkMoose @LabyrinthLycan @Grumpydoog @Ermine @stolenFeathers @Shaidin @Shaidin @Ryder @Farlee @TheCorrosion @SoulSorbet @Signless @Bayhound @KoreNestis @Natorei @Avenegeus @Meeping @Ravera @Gengar @Lychee @Dauqhter @Dialga @Ocearen @gardentoaster @Kouga32 @Kalkara @Lykoi @Puffeh

Thank you all so much for applying. I've added you all to the list and welcome to the renters! :)

@Starmie @foreground No problem
@BeingOfNature Looked it up and added it anyway! :)
@kieshara You're on it now!
@Starphrax You're on the ping list but I think I didn't get an application from you yet?
@DragonGirl1031 I don't but I could make one? Give me some time and I think I'll have some beginning next week because I don't know if I have time tomorrow. :)
@Clifftop - Sorry! I didn't mean for that to come across as having to be done right now. XD It was only a suggestion. *heart*
@Clifftop - Sorry! I didn't mean for that to come across as having to be done right now. XD It was only a suggestion. *heart*
@Clifftop
Thank you for adding me to the list, however there is a small typo in my username, an extra "e" at the end :3 (Dauqhtere instead of Dauqhter)
@Clifftop
Thank you for adding me to the list, however there is a small typo in my username, an extra "e" at the end :3 (Dauqhtere instead of Dauqhter)
HKs5ANM.png
ZKeO0QO.png
i got pinged but i dont seem to be on the list?
i got pinged but i dont seem to be on the list?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1426 1427