Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ArtFight 2024 [attacks / target hunting]
Some simple attacks today -- Ricki for my revenge chain with @Commander / Overlord_Zero and 80s sparkledog Tepes, found via clicking around from the random selection on tag search, for michealsmells. [rule] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KHdfTDe.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/25JkFaW.png[/img][/center]
Some simple attacks today -- Ricki for my revenge chain with @Commander / Overlord_Zero and 80s sparkledog Tepes, found via clicking around from the random selection on tag search, for michealsmells.
KHdfTDe.png
25JkFaW.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Welp, it seems that I picked up something at the party Saturday night (or listening to Falling In Reverse again for scientific reasons cursed me with pestilence) given that at least 3 of the holes in my face have been filled with slime since 7 oh clock last night and I do not feel like doing much of anything. But I set a goal that I would do art every day of Art Fight and keep up the revenge chain, and damn it, I am going to. I just might be sticking to sabbatical-tier designs and / or doing less detail. In that vein, here's a worm on a string (Cali for Utsubyo_Yona) and for the ongoing revenge chain, yet another mostly black shadow demon -- Dark Xac for @Commander / Overlord_Zero. [rule] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HJFI4kz.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5Wd18Co.png[/img] [/center]
Welp, it seems that I picked up something at the party Saturday night (or listening to Falling In Reverse again for scientific reasons cursed me with pestilence) given that at least 3 of the holes in my face have been filled with slime since 7 oh clock last night and I do not feel like doing much of anything.

But I set a goal that I would do art every day of Art Fight and keep up the revenge chain, and damn it, I am going to. I just might be sticking to sabbatical-tier designs and / or doing less detail. In that vein, here's a worm on a string (Cali for Utsubyo_Yona) and for the ongoing revenge chain, yet another mostly black shadow demon -- Dark Xac for @Commander / Overlord_Zero.
HJFI4kz.png
5Wd18Co.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
sickness update: so, turns out I had Covid. (get vaccinated / boosted!!!) Honestly, after spending most of yesterday asleep, today I'm a mite drained and my mouth's still gross, but it's a lot less overwhelming than, say, having had the flu back in April. Anyway, here's the daily attacks: revenge chain continuation with @Commander / Overlord_Zero's new edgy boy Xylo and random character Sea for daily_does_of_river. [rule] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DKTBAue.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/koPy5uX.png[/img] [/center]
sickness update: so, turns out I had Covid. (get vaccinated / boosted!!!) Honestly, after spending most of yesterday asleep, today I'm a mite drained and my mouth's still gross, but it's a lot less overwhelming than, say, having had the flu back in April.

Anyway, here's the daily attacks: revenge chain continuation with @Commander / Overlord_Zero's new edgy boy Xylo and random character Sea for daily_does_of_river.
DKTBAue.png
koPy5uX.png
Ugh, no, the big C strikes again. :( Gah, I hope you feel better soon!

Gah, always a pain that people will just spread that around when they really need to be at home; My stepmom works at an airline and once caught it because of a possible traveller. People just don't care. :(

I mean, I get it, it could be the only time you have a chance to see it...But you're sick, and you are just endangering others who are in perfect health for a concert (or whatever the case may be). (and of course, I mean "you" in general, not you yourself)

Anywho, loving the new guy! :D I'm so stoked that he's already got an attack like...Not even a day after being posted, ehehe. Though I admittedly knew he'd speak to you. :P
Ugh, no, the big C strikes again. :( Gah, I hope you feel better soon!

Gah, always a pain that people will just spread that around when they really need to be at home; My stepmom works at an airline and once caught it because of a possible traveller. People just don't care. :(

I mean, I get it, it could be the only time you have a chance to see it...But you're sick, and you are just endangering others who are in perfect health for a concert (or whatever the case may be). (and of course, I mean "you" in general, not you yourself)

Anywho, loving the new guy! :D I'm so stoked that he's already got an attack like...Not even a day after being posted, ehehe. Though I admittedly knew he'd speak to you. :P
@Commander
I suspect I probably ended up picking it up from someone at one of the concerts over the past 2 weeks. Good news is that (a) I've had the full available vaccine course and (b) I got into a telehealth appointment last night and started the antiviral course so hopefully it passes quickly without any major long-term effects. Canceled appointments for the week and won't be going anywhere until I test negative.

And yeah, re: Art Fight, I was considering doing one of the new bounty hunter-type Fear Industries characters, saw one who I hadn't before, and upon seeing the phrase "edgy teenager" in his bio was like "okay I have to draw this one".
@Commander
I suspect I probably ended up picking it up from someone at one of the concerts over the past 2 weeks. Good news is that (a) I've had the full available vaccine course and (b) I got into a telehealth appointment last night and started the antiviral course so hopefully it passes quickly without any major long-term effects. Canceled appointments for the week and won't be going anywhere until I test negative.

And yeah, re: Art Fight, I was considering doing one of the new bounty hunter-type Fear Industries characters, saw one who I hadn't before, and upon seeing the phrase "edgy teenager" in his bio was like "okay I have to draw this one".
Yeah, same. I had Covid before it was known, and it was legit torture. Luckily I didn't have to be hospitalized but good lord it was just BAD.

PFFT, I knew if anything it would be the "edgy teenager" gist that would win you over. :P I'm definitely looking forward to Fear and 94, too! ;D Even if it's not for the fight.
Yeah, same. I had Covid before it was known, and it was legit torture. Luckily I didn't have to be hospitalized but good lord it was just BAD.

PFFT, I knew if anything it would be the "edgy teenager" gist that would win you over. :P I'm definitely looking forward to Fear and 94, too! ;D Even if it's not for the fight.
I'm still sick, my shoulder ached after brushing my teeth this morning, and I'm too tired to show any kind of restraint so I'm running on hyperfixation fumes and am basically just a feral slime snake at the moment. So, given that I was feeling silly and perhaps slightly mean, here are the daily attacks: Randomly selected via button Windows XP-inspired character Violet for Purplemenace (who got paired with a 5-paragraph rant about how weird it is that my old 2014-16 retro Windows hyperfixation became a mainstream "aesthetic" right after I stopped having it as my number 1) and continuing the revenge chain, new guy Weaponsmaster for @Commander, along with me designing them an OC because I thought given WM being an incompetent cowboy, that having them right after falling / getting bucked off a horse would be funny, and then had to think about "okay, what would a 'horse' look like with Zero's design sensibilities?" So have this robot dragon-unicorn monstrosity which is wheels on the back. No, I don't know how a horse that's wheels on the back bucks someone off. [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gmghGiV.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2qC640m.png[/img] [/center]
I'm still sick, my shoulder ached after brushing my teeth this morning, and I'm too tired to show any kind of restraint so I'm running on hyperfixation fumes and am basically just a feral slime snake at the moment. So, given that I was feeling silly and perhaps slightly mean, here are the daily attacks: Randomly selected via button Windows XP-inspired character Violet for Purplemenace (who got paired with a 5-paragraph rant about how weird it is that my old 2014-16 retro Windows hyperfixation became a mainstream "aesthetic" right after I stopped having it as my number 1) and continuing the revenge chain, new guy Weaponsmaster for @Commander, along with me designing them an OC because I thought given WM being an incompetent cowboy, that having them right after falling / getting bucked off a horse would be funny, and then had to think about "okay, what would a 'horse' look like with Zero's design sensibilities?" So have this robot dragon-unicorn monstrosity which is wheels on the back. No, I don't know how a horse that's wheels on the back bucks someone off.
gmghGiV.png
2qC640m.png
Weaponsmaster's pic is killing me so much, LOL! xD He'll recover eventually...Right?

I'm definitely gonna have to put the horse-creature somehwere into my lore!
Weaponsmaster's pic is killing me so much, LOL! xD He'll recover eventually...Right?

I'm definitely gonna have to put the horse-creature somehwere into my lore!
Random character button yielded TomasLetcombe's Too Sweet, a neat little species of hexapodal plant-mole-wolf critters based on a Hozier song, so I drew both of their sexually dimorphic designs for them. [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Zc4Bqqn.png[/img][/center]
Random character button yielded TomasLetcombe's Too Sweet, a neat little species of hexapodal plant-mole-wolf critters based on a Hozier song, so I drew both of their sexually dimorphic designs for them.
Zc4Bqqn.png
okay, I can collapse now. was waiting for @Commander / Overlord_Zero's daily revenge before I melted into the slime so I could fire back, and it happened so here's my retort with The Manager. a halfbody because the slime brain bluescreened at the thought of drawing humanoid hands. [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/v7om6fc.png[/img][/center]
okay, I can collapse now.

was waiting for @Commander / Overlord_Zero's daily revenge before I melted into the slime so I could fire back, and it happened so here's my retort with The Manager. a halfbody because the slime brain bluescreened at the thought of drawing humanoid hands.
v7om6fc.png