Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | liking site activity drops
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Yeah, I wish the arrow key thing worked on mobile (I could see it being a good place to put a swipe command, since that's a bit hard to do on PC, among other things?)

I've done mobile fam-bonding before, but like... it's something I avoid if I don't have to, for reasons you've explained much better than I could!
Yeah, I wish the arrow key thing worked on mobile (I could see it being a good place to put a swipe command, since that's a bit hard to do on PC, among other things?)

I've done mobile fam-bonding before, but like... it's something I avoid if I don't have to, for reasons you've explained much better than I could!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, if you have a response to what I said!
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I appreciate it a lot. Gives incentive to do more things
I am so excited about this trend. I've been wanting to get a coliseum breed for a while, and it being a modern breed is even better! I really love that FR is encouraging interacting with more parts of the site and giving more rewards for completing daily activites [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
I am so excited about this trend. I've been wanting to get a coliseum breed for a while, and it being a modern breed is even better! I really love that FR is encouraging interacting with more parts of the site and giving more rewards for completing daily activites
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png
I do my dailies even before Fathoms and the new fams but honestly this only makes me look forward to it! Before it felt like a chore, like I HAD to do it to progress on this site which made me hate doing it everyday.

Now I get excited every time I bond a fam like, will this finally be the time I get one? :P
I do my dailies even before Fathoms and the new fams but honestly this only makes me look forward to it! Before it felt like a chore, like I HAD to do it to progress on this site which made me hate doing it everyday.

Now I get excited every time I bond a fam like, will this finally be the time I get one? :P
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
[quote name="reilybug" date="2024-07-01 13:36:21" ] Never did Tomo until Fathoms were released. I hope we get something for the fairgrounds next! [/quote] same, i do it every so often now! definitely is a nice incentive for more forgotten site features
reilybug wrote on 2024-07-01 13:36:21:
Never did Tomo until Fathoms were released.

I hope we get something for the fairgrounds next!

same, i do it every so often now! definitely is a nice incentive for more forgotten site features
eGBpGF4.png

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
[quote name="thace" date="2024-07-01 22:13:08" ] yes, I am aware but thank you, others might not have been. The problem for me is more with how tiny the X and most buttons on site are, you have to zoom in a lot or press 10 or 15 times to get it to register. Which doesn't seem like a big deal, but every time the page refreshes you have to zoom in all over. so for PC, the bonding process looks like press bond > press arrow key > press bond > etc for mobile it looks like zoom in > press bond > zoom in > press x > press x > press x > press x > wait for page to load again > press dragon to make "next" arrow appear > next page > wait for loading > repeat [/quote] I have a tipp for you! Go to your lair page, hold your finger on a dragon -> open link in new tab -> click bond -> close tab repeat. ---------- On topic: I think it's cool they are giving us new (old) ways to get things! I've gotten one Fathom scroll from coli when you could still brew them and I made a bunch in preparation. I haven't gotten any of the new familiars yet, however, I feel like there is no rush. I don't need them straight away. Besides bonding with the familiars 150 in my lair is enough. I don't need to do the tedious swap thing for all 1000 of them each day to get them faster. It's no fun. I still haven't gotten my Manticore either ([i]big sigh[/i]) but I'm too stubborn to buy it.
thace wrote on 2024-07-01 22:13:08:
yes, I am aware but thank you, others might not have been. The problem for me is more with how tiny the X and most buttons on site are, you have to zoom in a lot or press 10 or 15 times to get it to register. Which doesn't seem like a big deal, but every time the page refreshes you have to zoom in all over.

so for PC, the bonding process looks like
press bond > press arrow key > press bond > etc

for mobile it looks like
zoom in > press bond > zoom in > press x > press x > press x > press x > wait for page to load again > press dragon to make "next" arrow appear > next page > wait for loading > repeat

I have a tipp for you!

Go to your lair page, hold your finger on a dragon -> open link in new tab -> click bond -> close tab

repeat.

On topic: I think it's cool they are giving us new (old) ways to get things! I've gotten one Fathom scroll from coli when you could still brew them and I made a bunch in preparation.

I haven't gotten any of the new familiars yet, however, I feel like there is no rush. I don't need them straight away. Besides bonding with the familiars 150 in my lair is enough. I don't need to do the tedious swap thing for all 1000 of them each day to get them faster. It's no fun.

I still haven't gotten my Manticore either (big sigh) but I'm too stubborn to buy it.
I would love if each fairground game gave something unique, it wouldn't even have to be a big thing like scrolls. Maybe some small apparel or food item. Would give a lot more incentive to play different games vs. spamming the most gold-efficient one.

(side note, I still want a tetris clone fairground game PLEASE)
I would love if each fairground game gave something unique, it wouldn't even have to be a big thing like scrolls. Maybe some small apparel or food item. Would give a lot more incentive to play different games vs. spamming the most gold-efficient one.

(side note, I still want a tetris clone fairground game PLEASE)
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="@Renaiwom" date="2024-07-01 15:30:29" ] @thace if part of the mobile issues are page loading times, there's a small workaround with hitting the X on the "you got gold for hugging the familiar page", since then it doesn't reload the page and you can just go to the next one, fwiw? You might already know that, but just in case, yeah? [/quote] I use that X all the time on Chromebook (to save page reloads, and for sharing research notes so I don't have to switch pages to send to the same person two more times), but its not as useful on phone as I have to zoom in for it to register that I'm clicking the X, and while I'm doing that an ad or image will load and the X will move down off the screen somewhere....
@Renaiwom wrote on 2024-07-01 15:30:29:
@thace if part of the mobile issues are page loading times, there's a small workaround with hitting the X on the "you got gold for hugging the familiar page", since then it doesn't reload the page and you can just go to the next one, fwiw? You might already know that, but just in case, yeah?

I use that X all the time on Chromebook (to save page reloads, and for sharing research notes so I don't have to switch pages to send to the same person two more times), but its not as useful on phone as I have to zoom in for it to register that I'm clicking the X, and while I'm doing that an ad or image will load and the X will move down off the screen somewhere....
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
I do wish they'd introduce special drops with Arlo digging. You get some sometimes with amassing supplies, the once daily thing, but it feel lacking compared to other repeatables like Crim or Baldwin where I can come back to them throughout the day and sometimes find additional stuff. With everyone else seemingly giving extras it kinda feels like Arlo should too beyond his once daily.
I do wish they'd introduce special drops with Arlo digging. You get some sometimes with amassing supplies, the once daily thing, but it feel lacking compared to other repeatables like Crim or Baldwin where I can come back to them throughout the day and sometimes find additional stuff. With everyone else seemingly giving extras it kinda feels like Arlo should too beyond his once daily.

Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
actuallyadinosaur a tiny doodle of a small goose like dinosaur with yellow beak white feathers and red eyes
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page