Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PMD Upick Discussion (Game End)
[quote name="@EmbertheSkywing" date="2024-06-07 20:22:06" ] @/RaccoonusDoodus At first, I thought you were @ one of the mods and I was confused lol I agree with Leremis about Trashy being more interested in voting for other people than Lat, but ended up voting for them anyway. That was what I was confused about. But I’m also getting off vibes from people jumping on him for voting for fearfax. Mainly from Spiri. I understand he voted before saying why, but he also said he will later? It's not like he voted without saying anything. [/quote] for me it’s the immediate cast at day start, rather than explain first and then make the vote later in the phase. It rubbed me the wrong way personally
@EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2024-06-07 20:22:06:
@/RaccoonusDoodus At first, I thought you were @ one of the mods and I was confused lol

I agree with Leremis about Trashy being more interested in voting for other people than Lat, but ended up voting for them anyway. That was what I was confused about.

But I’m also getting off vibes from people jumping on him for voting for fearfax. Mainly from Spiri. I understand he voted before saying why, but he also said he will later? It's not like he voted without saying anything.

for me it’s the immediate cast at day start, rather than explain first and then make the vote later in the phase. It rubbed me the wrong way personally
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
OKAY BED TIME BYE

someone smack me if im back before eight hours have passed
OKAY BED TIME BYE

someone smack me if im back before eight hours have passed
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="Eenyay" date="2024-06-07 20:21:08" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-06-07 20:12:18" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-06-07 20:11:14" ] @/racooonusdoodus interesting, but. godfathers can exist. and like. idk but i really am Not getting town vibes from trashy lol [/quote] No, like the whole rolecard. There was no godfather ability on her rolecard. [/quote] The way Godfathers work in tradition TOS is that they show up as innocent, so I have no idea what storia is referencing actually? If she is implying that the rolecard is innaccurate, that’s a possibility. The mods did say only death flips would be 100% accurate, so there may be some kind of Framer thing going on, imposing a suspicious rolecard onto someone. (Again, going over possibilities, not likelyhoods, I’m leaving that to other people as I’m really bad at deducing stuff like that) If you dont mind, could you list the abilities that Rex supposedly has? [/quote] I am a fool and SOMEHOW managed to misread “conf!town” as something related to Rex being mafia. Sigh. Well, Grandfather still does exist as a possibility but I heavily doubt it
Eenyay wrote on 2024-06-07 20:21:08:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-06-07 20:12:18:
Storia wrote on 2024-06-07 20:11:14:
@/racooonusdoodus

interesting, but. godfathers can exist. and like. idk but i really am Not getting town vibes from trashy lol

No, like the whole rolecard. There was no godfather ability on her rolecard.
The way Godfathers work in tradition TOS is that they show up as innocent, so I have no idea what storia is referencing actually?
If she is implying that the rolecard is innaccurate, that’s a possibility. The mods did say only death flips would be 100% accurate, so there may be some kind of Framer thing going on, imposing a suspicious rolecard onto someone. (Again, going over possibilities, not likelyhoods, I’m leaving that to other people as I’m really bad at deducing stuff like that)
If you dont mind, could you list the abilities that Rex supposedly has?

I am a fool and SOMEHOW managed to misread “conf!town” as something related to Rex being mafia. Sigh. Well, Grandfather still does exist as a possibility but I heavily doubt it
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make, but please ping me in external threads!

IMG-8367.png
@leremis

believe me, my train of thought with your trashy reasoning is the same so im also the confused guy meme now
@leremis

believe me, my train of thought with your trashy reasoning is the same so im also the confused guy meme now
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[quote name="Eenyay" date="2024-06-07 20:25:31" ] [quote name="Eenyay" date="2024-06-07 20:21:08" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-06-07 20:12:18" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-06-07 20:11:14" ] @/racooonusdoodus interesting, but. godfathers can exist. and like. idk but i really am Not getting town vibes from trashy lol [/quote] No, like the whole rolecard. There was no godfather ability on her rolecard. [/quote] The way Godfathers work in tradition TOS is that they show up as innocent, so I have no idea what storia is referencing actually? If she is implying that the rolecard is innaccurate, that’s a possibility. The mods did say only death flips would be 100% accurate, so there may be some kind of Framer thing going on, imposing a suspicious rolecard onto someone. (Again, going over possibilities, not likelyhoods, I’m leaving that to other people as I’m really bad at deducing stuff like that) If you dont mind, could you list the abilities that Rex supposedly has? [/quote] I am a fool and SOMEHOW managed to misread “conf!town” as something related to Rex being mafia. Sigh. Well, Grandfather still does exist as a possibility but I heavily doubt it [/quote] The rolecard is copy and pasted. I'd see if there was a godfather
Eenyay wrote on 2024-06-07 20:25:31:
Eenyay wrote on 2024-06-07 20:21:08:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-06-07 20:12:18:
Storia wrote on 2024-06-07 20:11:14:
@/racooonusdoodus

interesting, but. godfathers can exist. and like. idk but i really am Not getting town vibes from trashy lol

No, like the whole rolecard. There was no godfather ability on her rolecard.
The way Godfathers work in tradition TOS is that they show up as innocent, so I have no idea what storia is referencing actually?
If she is implying that the rolecard is innaccurate, that’s a possibility. The mods did say only death flips would be 100% accurate, so there may be some kind of Framer thing going on, imposing a suspicious rolecard onto someone. (Again, going over possibilities, not likelyhoods, I’m leaving that to other people as I’m really bad at deducing stuff like that)
If you dont mind, could you list the abilities that Rex supposedly has?

I am a fool and SOMEHOW managed to misread “conf!town” as something related to Rex being mafia. Sigh. Well, Grandfather still does exist as a possibility but I heavily doubt it

The rolecard is copy and pasted. I'd see if there was a godfather
XvyfO6H.png FmPtENn.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random.

Any Pronouns - FR time

Ya like FNAF? (Mafia game)
@raccoonusdoodus

unless the mods are being cruel and let the gf has a passive like "this passive is invisible to everyone else"

i totally am not saying that because i have that in my drafts no what are you talking about haha
@raccoonusdoodus

unless the mods are being cruel and let the gf has a passive like "this passive is invisible to everyone else"

i totally am not saying that because i have that in my drafts no what are you talking about haha
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-06-07 20:17:17" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DLf7miB.jpeg[/img] A voice rings out! [quote=Disarming Voice]sylveon reporting in! i think i've done enough to prove myself innocent and this ability is pretty Not Useful after all that's transpired, so i will use this to help a certain racon instead! also, psa: tuna you tried your best im proud of you, sorry i cant save you :( [/quote] [/quote] First lightning event anyways, interesting, does anyone know what it’s done yet or what it could mean? I may be a little slow, sleep deprivation is starting to catch up to me if you couldn’t tell
softsylveon wrote on 2024-06-07 20:17:17:
DLf7miB.jpeg

A voice rings out!
Disarming Voice wrote:
sylveon reporting in! i think i've done enough to prove myself innocent and this ability is pretty Not Useful after all that's transpired, so i will use this to help a certain racon instead! also, psa: tuna you tried your best im proud of you, sorry i cant save you :(

First lightning event anyways, interesting, does anyone know what it’s done yet or what it could mean? I may be a little slow, sleep deprivation is starting to catch up to me if you couldn’t tell
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make, but please ping me in external threads!

IMG-8367.png
[quote name="Storia" date="2024-06-07 20:29:45" ] @/ raccoonusdoodus unless the mods are being cruel and let the gf has a passive like "this passive is invisible to everyone else" i totally am not saying that because i have that in my drafts no what are you talking about haha [/quote] Okay, fair. I just can't see the godfather having Rex's ability(s). I won't reveal them until I get confirmation, because it just seems cruel to be like "yeah, this person has these abilities" without their consent if that makes sense.
Storia wrote on 2024-06-07 20:29:45:
@/ raccoonusdoodus

Okay, fair. I just can't see the godfather having Rex's ability(s). I won't reveal them until I get confirmation, because it just seems cruel to be like "yeah, this person has these abilities" without their consent if that makes sense.
XvyfO6H.png FmPtENn.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random.

Any Pronouns - FR time

Ya like FNAF? (Mafia game)
@RaccoonusDoodus

Oughhhh thank you so much I owe you my life,,, As I may have mentioned earlier in thread my biggest challenge that I'm facing rn with coming back to the game after so many years is figuring out how to balance it with my life (a life that now contains so many more responsibilities than it did 7 years ago when I was tearing up the scene lmao.) So I was really active and poking around day 1, but as the thread picked up I was struggling to keep up to date while also promising isos while also making good pokes while also- (etc), so I really fell off.

Also! I realize that I started the game off with a saucy 'I'm town idc if you elim me it'll just show that I'm right!' energy, since I don't consider my personal role to be super useful/worth saving this time around, but on night 1 I picked up a geo pebble (like many other people apparently!) and really wanted to have a chance to use it, so yes I did ultimately vote for Latsyric out of self-preservation. I would've rather voted Fearfax (my intended rock target. It missed, womp womp.), but there wasn't enough people on my side to make that happen, and I still wasn't 100% on Lat so I figured I'd go in on that elim, better than taking out someone I knew was conftown (me)

Anyways it's 11pm in my timezone and I have to be somewhere early tomorrow morning, but I have the rest of the day off so I promise I'll elaborate better on my susses tomorrow. Super sorry for all of the townies I took on a wild clown ride with me :'(
@RaccoonusDoodus

Oughhhh thank you so much I owe you my life,,, As I may have mentioned earlier in thread my biggest challenge that I'm facing rn with coming back to the game after so many years is figuring out how to balance it with my life (a life that now contains so many more responsibilities than it did 7 years ago when I was tearing up the scene lmao.) So I was really active and poking around day 1, but as the thread picked up I was struggling to keep up to date while also promising isos while also making good pokes while also- (etc), so I really fell off.

Also! I realize that I started the game off with a saucy 'I'm town idc if you elim me it'll just show that I'm right!' energy, since I don't consider my personal role to be super useful/worth saving this time around, but on night 1 I picked up a geo pebble (like many other people apparently!) and really wanted to have a chance to use it, so yes I did ultimately vote for Latsyric out of self-preservation. I would've rather voted Fearfax (my intended rock target. It missed, womp womp.), but there wasn't enough people on my side to make that happen, and I still wasn't 100% on Lat so I figured I'd go in on that elim, better than taking out someone I knew was conftown (me)

Anyways it's 11pm in my timezone and I have to be somewhere early tomorrow morning, but I have the rest of the day off so I promise I'll elaborate better on my susses tomorrow. Super sorry for all of the townies I took on a wild clown ride with me :'(
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@RaccoonusDoodus

yeah i mean i'm just speculating, i think your results is correct and we should probably trust it first since we havent actually voted out any mafia now and we can't risk it on a hypothetical. i'll have to full reset though because in the night i was so deadset on trashy being scum afkjsdfas
@RaccoonusDoodus

yeah i mean i'm just speculating, i think your results is correct and we should probably trust it first since we havent actually voted out any mafia now and we can't risk it on a hypothetical. i'll have to full reset though because in the night i was so deadset on trashy being scum afkjsdfas
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png