Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Suggestions do come true
1 2 3 4
Now that hatchling skins are approaching fast, and I'm sure many of us are super excited, here's a little reminder that the Staff really [i]do[/i] care about what we have to say, and that the suggestions you either post in the forums or send through tickets are still seen. (btw this has nothing to do with the current goings-on in the forums, I completely incidentally just stumbled upon an old post) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/jjd85Dhg/image.png[/img] [item=viridescent harvest celebration][item=dark harvest celebration][item=copper harvest celebration] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/HxktpFdf/image.png[/img] [item=lilypad legion] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/zvJwdMPd/image.png[/img] [item=beekeeper's hat][item=beekeeper's swarm][item=beekeeper's honeycomb] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/WzhzbwDN/image.png[/img] [item=red chicken][item=rooster][item=white chicken][item=brown chicken][item=black chicken][item=silver chicken] Trust me, we do matter <3 Thank you, devs, for all the cool stuff you've released over the years!! ----- Not to be a binch but fingers crossed these also get released at some point wink wonk wink >:^) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PEttZrr.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gaxYGhq.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/HLGbS5sm/farmer.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/BnNz3LxF/image.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/gcCFtZDk/image.png[/img][/center] ----- Now what sorta stuff have you been seriously excited over that got released during your lifetime on the site? Any apparel? Familiars? FEATURES?
Now that hatchling skins are approaching fast, and I'm sure many of us are super excited, here's a little reminder that the Staff really do care about what we have to say, and that the suggestions you either post in the forums or send through tickets are still seen. (btw this has nothing to do with the current goings-on in the forums, I completely incidentally just stumbled upon an old post)

image.png
Viridescent Harvest Celebration Dark Harvest Celebration Copper Harvest Celebration

image.png

Lilypad Legion

image.png

Beekeeper's Hat Beekeeper's Swarm Beekeeper's Honeycomb

image.png

Red Chicken Rooster White Chicken Brown Chicken Black Chicken Silver Chicken

Trust me, we do matter <3 Thank you, devs, for all the cool stuff you've released over the years!!

Not to be a binch but fingers crossed these also get released at some point wink wonk wink >:^)
PEttZrr.png
gaxYGhq.png
farmer.png
image.pngimage.png

Now what sorta stuff have you been seriously excited over that got released during your lifetime on the site? Any apparel? Familiars? FEATURES?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I definately need / want all the apparel concepts you showed here... <3

And for sure Hatchling skins is the big major update I'm so happy we finally got. But honestly I think I'm most grateful for the skin system overhaul we recently got. I'm hoping for more tweaks to the system in the future but the process is already MILES less stressful for me!!
I definately need / want all the apparel concepts you showed here... <3

And for sure Hatchling skins is the big major update I'm so happy we finally got. But honestly I think I'm most grateful for the skin system overhaul we recently got. I'm hoping for more tweaks to the system in the future but the process is already MILES less stressful for me!!
I really liked the gardener apparel and the recent prosthetics, but what I really wanted to say is that the garlic apparel on that second to last image would be great for vampire hunter dragons lol.
I really liked the gardener apparel and the recent prosthetics, but what I really wanted to say is that the garlic apparel on that second to last image would be great for vampire hunter dragons lol.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Having been here since (near) the beginning, let me just say that there are SO many things the devs implemented that most people don't even think about that I honestly have a hard time narrowing it down. Probably everything that appears in an update can be at least loosely tied to a suggestion. I love so much! Scrying Workshop, Assay Bloodlines, Dressing Room… none of those existed in the beginning. AH filters have been suggested and implemented and the entire AH changed for the better. There's been so much QoL stuff that has just breathed new life into the game for me that I don't even know where to begin! Looking from a usability standpoint and the sheer breadth of genes, apparel, and breeds available now, FR is pretty unrecognizable from what it was in the very beginning except for the very core gameplay and a few remaining things like the older games.

I think the biggest and most exciting change for me and the reason I came back to the site for more than just dailies was the introduction of keybindings for Coli. I got so excited over that one that I started really actively playing the game again and have for years now!

Also let me just say that I'm so glad the Lilypad apparel wasn't fest apparel and is just something I can casually buy and stick on my dragons. I don't have a lot of dragons it goes on, but I love it so much. Really, the entire achievement shop is full of sets and apparel and scenes that I absolutely adore. The yarn basket is probably my absolute favorite of all of them, though, as someone who loves yarn irl.
Having been here since (near) the beginning, let me just say that there are SO many things the devs implemented that most people don't even think about that I honestly have a hard time narrowing it down. Probably everything that appears in an update can be at least loosely tied to a suggestion. I love so much! Scrying Workshop, Assay Bloodlines, Dressing Room… none of those existed in the beginning. AH filters have been suggested and implemented and the entire AH changed for the better. There's been so much QoL stuff that has just breathed new life into the game for me that I don't even know where to begin! Looking from a usability standpoint and the sheer breadth of genes, apparel, and breeds available now, FR is pretty unrecognizable from what it was in the very beginning except for the very core gameplay and a few remaining things like the older games.

I think the biggest and most exciting change for me and the reason I came back to the site for more than just dailies was the introduction of keybindings for Coli. I got so excited over that one that I started really actively playing the game again and have for years now!

Also let me just say that I'm so glad the Lilypad apparel wasn't fest apparel and is just something I can casually buy and stick on my dragons. I don't have a lot of dragons it goes on, but I love it so much. Really, the entire achievement shop is full of sets and apparel and scenes that I absolutely adore. The yarn basket is probably my absolute favorite of all of them, though, as someone who loves yarn irl.
i remember when opal was just a suggestion! and glowtail, and fins, and so many others
i remember when opal was just a suggestion! and glowtail, and fins, and so many others
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

It seriously warms my heart to watch suggestions turn into actual implemented items & functions... [emoji=heart size=1]
It seriously warms my heart to watch suggestions turn into actual implemented items & functions...
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
I love that staff does this!! I remember suggesting way back that canes would be nice as well as seeing people ask for umbrellas/parisols and fancy dresses and we got both of those things!!
I love that staff does this!! I remember suggesting way back that canes would be nice as well as seeing people ask for umbrellas/parisols and fancy dresses and we got both of those things!!
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I was really happy when the staff changed the chicken names to make more sense. It was such a small, non important thing, but it meant a lot to me personally.
I was really happy when the staff changed the chicken names to make more sense. It was such a small, non important thing, but it meant a lot to me personally.
Yeah I still feel like my "onyx apparel" thread might have been a used suggestion because I think we got the onyx seraph jewelry within a year of me making that thread xD

I also remember suggesting a battlefield scene; I was over the moon when that was released! I don't think they took that one specifically from me because it was just a comment on a general scene thread, but! It was still nice to see <3

Oh yeah it was really cool to see baker stuff added! Wish it was in more colours but it makes me happy that exists at all, haha.
Yeah I still feel like my "onyx apparel" thread might have been a used suggestion because I think we got the onyx seraph jewelry within a year of me making that thread xD

I also remember suggesting a battlefield scene; I was over the moon when that was released! I don't think they took that one specifically from me because it was just a comment on a general scene thread, but! It was still nice to see <3

Oh yeah it was really cool to see baker stuff added! Wish it was in more colours but it makes me happy that exists at all, haha.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[waves old man cane] I remember when you had to download a scry, save multiple apparel images, and run a photo editing program to preview outfit ideas!

(Seriously; bless the Dressing Room.)
[waves old man cane] I remember when you had to download a scry, save multiple apparel images, and run a photo editing program to preview outfit ideas!

(Seriously; bless the Dressing Room.)
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1 2 3 4