Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Adventures players?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@2Blue2BTrue

They're both very cute! But yeah the egg grind is a bit crazy tbh

@OracleWyrm

That's unfortunate to hear, hopefully you can get your computer situation sorted out though!
@2Blue2BTrue

They're both very cute! But yeah the egg grind is a bit crazy tbh

@OracleWyrm

That's unfortunate to hear, hopefully you can get your computer situation sorted out though!
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
Slight update!
I hatched several Solars, too many Hexes, a Cas, and two Volks within thirty eggs. Still no Cos after hatching almost 200 Chaos eggs now :’) Please sir, come home, I want to leg color you :(
Slight update!
I hatched several Solars, too many Hexes, a Cas, and two Volks within thirty eggs. Still no Cos after hatching almost 200 Chaos eggs now :’) Please sir, come home, I want to leg color you :(
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
Apologies for Necroing this thread but I just started playing this game about a month ago and man, that game makes me miss the FR moderation. Some of the stuff people say on DA is absolutely unhinged
Apologies for Necroing this thread but I just started playing this game about a month ago and man, that game makes me miss the FR moderation. Some of the stuff people say on DA is absolutely unhinged
HO THERE (pops into your feed)
I love that game. Dragons are my babies
HO THERE (pops into your feed)
I love that game. Dragons are my babies
Dragon adventures is so fun! I feel like your DA guild + FR flight are personality quizzes within themselves

(iron and water bbyyyyy strong arm emoji)
Dragon adventures is so fun! I feel like your DA guild + FR flight are personality quizzes within themselves

(iron and water bbyyyyy strong arm emoji)
YMPbu9R.pngxYQkuHQ.pngnWiQNX9.pngTdTJOrw.pngOPvsslx.pngEEUHXHn.png
dragon_and_knight.gif
hyello, i play. occasionally. i have too many hexalios /lie i need more
agree with above comment lol, currently earth+iron
hyello, i play. occasionally. i have too many hexalios /lie i need more
agree with above comment lol, currently earth+iron
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
I used to. I think I have a fm dbl amaris in my inv rn, but that's the best I got :)
Personally for me the game became unbearable after the release of the seasons.
I used to. I think I have a fm dbl amaris in my inv rn, but that's the best I got :)
Personally for me the game became unbearable after the release of the seasons.
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
I do! Recently got back into it after starting in 2020 (Still have some old screenshots!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/HgTi4hj.jpeg[/img][right][/right] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7Xc5CcJ.jpeg[/img] I’m only just now realizing though that my love for Skyrixs probably came from the fact that they are most likely based off of Pearlcatchers-
I do! Recently got back into it after starting in 2020

(Still have some old screenshots!)
HgTi4hj.jpeg
7Xc5CcJ.jpeg

I’m only just now realizing though that my love for Skyrixs probably came from the fact that they are most likely based off of Pearlcatchers-
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Ello fellow Dragon Adventures players! :0

I usually hop onto the game sometimes to grab my cocos and maybe collect some chests. I'm still broke after making a vaporwave noct... Oooo and speaking of vaporwave, I happen to be a vaporwave collector! I have most worlds and a few event/season dragons :D
Ello fellow Dragon Adventures players! :0

I usually hop onto the game sometimes to grab my cocos and maybe collect some chests. I'm still broke after making a vaporwave noct... Oooo and speaking of vaporwave, I happen to be a vaporwave collector! I have most worlds and a few event/season dragons :D
windanim3.gif "I'm doing to redo my signature" I said for the 100th time
Any Pronoun (Darker green)qhK4FYS.pngkHBaXec.pngll0CfnD.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6