Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Adventures players?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rodeo
Hoooo boy, I only started these past few months but there’s a TON of stuff that’s changed. The newest update placed CDs on breath attacks and bites, but they also nerfed a lot of flying speeds and walking speeds. If you ever get back into it I’d be happy to help out!
@Chiscakes
Yeah! I’m actually working on a custom theme of my own called Witch’s Cauldron which is Brownie/Neon, Bluebell/Glass, and Corrosion/Neon. I have two Coralinas breeding to get the range rn and it’s frustrating as heck lol!

I’ll also drop my discord tag here since I check that a lot more often than here and Roblox chat: dreyrugrskaddi
@Rodeo
Hoooo boy, I only started these past few months but there’s a TON of stuff that’s changed. The newest update placed CDs on breath attacks and bites, but they also nerfed a lot of flying speeds and walking speeds. If you ever get back into it I’d be happy to help out!
@Chiscakes
Yeah! I’m actually working on a custom theme of my own called Witch’s Cauldron which is Brownie/Neon, Bluebell/Glass, and Corrosion/Neon. I have two Coralinas breeding to get the range rn and it’s frustrating as heck lol!

I’ll also drop my discord tag here since I check that a lot more often than here and Roblox chat: dreyrugrskaddi
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
@Chiscakes

Thank you for the tips! I finally unlocked all of the worlds, so I can start a coconut farm. With some research, I decided on dragonfruit as I can probably check in daily for the moment being and they're little higher. If that changes, then I will probably invest in coconut seeds later on.

That also explains why I saw a lot of milkshake and pure colored Coralinas! Seems like a popular breed in DA. I had been keeping an eye on the Auction just to see what may be popular. May have to keep an eye out for a theme I may really like to breed.
@Chiscakes

Thank you for the tips! I finally unlocked all of the worlds, so I can start a coconut farm. With some research, I decided on dragonfruit as I can probably check in daily for the moment being and they're little higher. If that changes, then I will probably invest in coconut seeds later on.

That also explains why I saw a lot of milkshake and pure colored Coralinas! Seems like a popular breed in DA. I had been keeping an eye on the Auction just to see what may be popular. May have to keep an eye out for a theme I may really like to breed.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Day ???: The skrunkle still hasn't shuffled to the final glass mat. I'm beginning to believe it's out of spite.
Day ???: The skrunkle still hasn't shuffled to the final glass mat. I'm beginning to believe it's out of spite.

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
been playing since it came out, sadly don't have time to do so as much as i'd like. i love the idea of taming and breeding dragons haha, any game with basic dragon genetics and i'll eat it up
been playing since it came out, sadly don't have time to do so as much as i'd like. i love the idea of taming and breeding dragons haha, any game with basic dragon genetics and i'll eat it up
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
@cailycombs17 Same! It's even better when you can actually ride around on them and participate in events. Also! My Witch's Cauldron Coralinas are done!: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1019835146729427015/1121497863587901440/RobloxScreenShot20230622_135113414.png[/img] Gonna start breeding them so I can make it an official theme.
@cailycombs17
Same! It's even better when you can actually ride around on them and participate in events.

Also! My Witch's Cauldron Coralinas are done!:
RobloxScreenShot20230622_135113414.png

Gonna start breeding them so I can make it an official theme.

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
Ooo, that looks great! I wish you luck!
Ooo, that looks great! I wish you luck!
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
@Dreyrugr personally i wish we could just be the dragons but LOL
@Dreyrugr personally i wish we could just be the dragons but LOL
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
I played a but around when it first came out (before seasons and stuff?) but after a year or so started to drift from it. It seems weird to come back now and I think I might keep a few of my dragons and sell my others. Idk how much they are worth now though rip
I played a but around when it first came out (before seasons and stuff?) but after a year or so started to drift from it. It seems weird to come back now and I think I might keep a few of my dragons and sell my others. Idk how much they are worth now though rip
Saur • She/Her • +2 FR Time
Current Profile Dragon: Inkwell
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
I love dragons and any game with genetic things so I love it! But yeah it's just changed a lot from when I started and doesn't interest me as much now
I love dragons and any game with genetic things so I love it! But yeah it's just changed a lot from when I started and doesn't interest me as much now
Saur • She/Her • +2 FR Time
Current Profile Dragon: Inkwell
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
I play DA!
Though not as much anymore
I sort of have a bad habit..

I will grind till I get the best item in a game, then I’ll get bored of the game after I do and leave.
I got my goal of a pure pitch vei about a year ago. But now I haven’t been playing as often
I started playing Cos again though! This game was also a victum to my algorithm awhile back, but I’m back to it and trying to enjoy the game itself rather than grind

When I started my flight rising account I made it my goal not to rise in the rarity ranks but to just find dragons I like
I think it’s going pretty good so far
I play DA!
Though not as much anymore
I sort of have a bad habit..

I will grind till I get the best item in a game, then I’ll get bored of the game after I do and leave.
I got my goal of a pure pitch vei about a year ago. But now I haven’t been playing as often
I started playing Cos again though! This game was also a victum to my algorithm awhile back, but I’m back to it and trying to enjoy the game itself rather than grind

When I started my flight rising account I made it my goal not to rise in the rarity ranks but to just find dragons I like
I think it’s going pretty good so far
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6