Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Name your favorite pokemon
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
My top three favorite pokemon are Dusknoir, Darkrai, and Spiritomb [emoji=familiar heart size=1] These guys just make me feel so happy and safe ngl ;v;
My top three favorite pokemon are Dusknoir, Darkrai, and Spiritomb These guys just make me feel so happy and safe ngl ;v;
QFXpYkj.png
I love Entei. I love Entei so much. It's a bulldog with a mullet and you can't pretend that's not awesome.

I actually have a pretty extensive collection of Enteis merch that I've been collecting since I was 19, if that's any indication how close this stupid dog is to my heart.
I love Entei. I love Entei so much. It's a bulldog with a mullet and you can't pretend that's not awesome.

I actually have a pretty extensive collection of Enteis merch that I've been collecting since I was 19, if that's any indication how close this stupid dog is to my heart.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
Call me basic but I like Dragonair

I think its cute and elegant
Call me basic but I like Dragonair

I think its cute and elegant
Rowlet is really one of my favs of all time!
Rowlet is really one of my favs of all time!
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2802457.png2804985.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
Blaziken is my number one favorite! He was my first starter ever waaay back in the day, and I just think his design and vibe is so cool. I love tons of mons though, it's hard to chose any beyond Blaziken as first place lol
Blaziken is my number one favorite! He was my first starter ever waaay back in the day, and I just think his design and vibe is so cool. I love tons of mons though, it's hard to chose any beyond Blaziken as first place lol

Lucky | He/him
Check out Lucky Stones Hatchery &
the "A Sect Reborn" Kingdomlocke!
________ULP7eHd.png

LPPlB.gif6U9OZ.gifICFeG.gif5ArRF.gif
Roaring Moon ex or Slither Wing- I have a hyper rare roaring moon ex from scarlet+violet:paradox rift and I really like the design.
also latios, deoxys and ting-lu
Roaring Moon ex or Slither Wing- I have a hyper rare roaring moon ex from scarlet+violet:paradox rift and I really like the design.
also latios, deoxys and ting-lu
Dino!
They/them
FR +19!
Feel free to chat, I don't bite!
If I ever become a Poketuber (1 in a billion chance lol), I'd definitely play on the fact that my favorite Pokemon literally is Helioptile.
If I ever become a Poketuber (1 in a billion chance lol), I'd definitely play on the fact that my favorite Pokemon literally is Helioptile.
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
Banette is my favorite! The idea of a discarded doll coming to life is equal parts creepy and cute. It's just a little stuffed toy that needs some love :)
Banette is my favorite! The idea of a discarded doll coming to life is equal parts creepy and cute. It's just a little stuffed toy that needs some love :)
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
Impidimp.
Impidimp.
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
Delibird
Delibird
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28