Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Name your favorite pokemon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@LunarKitsune777
idk you but we have so many similar favorites LMAO. Only while I like Eeveelutions they aren't my faves and i don't think i've ever had one as a perm member on a team.

My favorites are:
Mareep (the whole line)
Vulpix (& Ninetales, both Alolan and regular)
Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash

Some not intense favorites but i really do like them
Alolan Raichu
Mega Altaria (& Altaria in General)
Cottonee/Whimsicott
Pumpkaboo
Goomy
@LunarKitsune777
idk you but we have so many similar favorites LMAO. Only while I like Eeveelutions they aren't my faves and i don't think i've ever had one as a perm member on a team.

My favorites are:
Mareep (the whole line)
Vulpix (& Ninetales, both Alolan and regular)
Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash

Some not intense favorites but i really do like them
Alolan Raichu
Mega Altaria (& Altaria in General)
Cottonee/Whimsicott
Pumpkaboo
Goomy
LEpJMnn.pngCioCFC3.png
rai
Vulpix and ninetales
Vulpix and ninetales
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Luxray is my favorite regular pokemon, Typhlosion and Decidueye are tied for favorite starter, (RIP me when Legends Arceus gets released ;;) and Ho-oh is my favorite legendary!
Luxray is my favorite regular pokemon, Typhlosion and Decidueye are tied for favorite starter, (RIP me when Legends Arceus gets released ;;) and Ho-oh is my favorite legendary!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
my favs in no particular order:
cryogonal, kyurem (all forms!), alolan raichu, gastrodon, giratina, and latias/os!
my favs in no particular order:
cryogonal, kyurem (all forms!), alolan raichu, gastrodon, giratina, and latias/os!
Ninetales and Sylveon.
Ninetales and Sylveon.
b9aWflB.png
trapinch is god
trapinch is god
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/41/c3/2b41c3e924f2835ee8527c8023f778e9.png[/img]
2b41c3e924f2835ee8527c8023f778e9.png
@Raging LOL Yay love for the Mareep line. Ampharos gets a good amount of love but I adore Mareep and Flaafy too. If I had the money to spare that real size mareep plush from the pokemon center would have been mine.

Galarian Ponyta was probably my favorite new pokemon from SW/SH. I dont know if you've played Xenoverse but I really like their ponyta/rapidash as well.

@Raging LOL Yay love for the Mareep line. Ampharos gets a good amount of love but I adore Mareep and Flaafy too. If I had the money to spare that real size mareep plush from the pokemon center would have been mine.

Galarian Ponyta was probably my favorite new pokemon from SW/SH. I dont know if you've played Xenoverse but I really like their ponyta/rapidash as well.

3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
Dragonair
Dragonair
torracat and kanto ninetales are tied for my favorite :]
torracat and kanto ninetales are tied for my favorite :]
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21