Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Name your favorite pokemon
tie between shinx and shieldon. little guys
tie between shinx and shieldon. little guys
ePOliyb.pngwh3Tiip.png
Dnqps2i.pngYeJCScR.png
O62tc6n.pngqjxrAwx.png
mtHAEL4.png4SE4T9N.png
I have so many favorites, but if I had to pick just one i'd say Gardevoir! Maybe a stereotypical pick, but that was my first favorite species when I read their Pokedex entry back in Pokemon Sapphire version :)
I have so many favorites, but if I had to pick just one i'd say Gardevoir! Maybe a stereotypical pick, but that was my first favorite species when I read their Pokedex entry back in Pokemon Sapphire version :)
i made a Whole chart specifically for this purpose so I'm gonna go get that [sound of paper shuffling] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:JnBm/download.png[/img] so. favorite of all time is dunsparce. goober.
i made a Whole chart specifically for this purpose so I'm gonna go get that
[sound of paper shuffling]
download.png
so. favorite of all time is dunsparce. goober.
Unlabeled (Unlabeled flag)Any Pronoun (Orange)
woVoZAh.pngZwbGqUa.png
mlHpBMC.png
what do i put here
i found something C:
woWS5xE.png
Jg1iwNo.pngkCTrfom.png
DkUJ4j9.pngP9xkISo.png
plaitf1.png7T2NLyg.png
PnAMpIx.png3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png4SVfFPD.png
Wooper is my child and I love it very much.

I also adore Wooloo, Mareep, Growlithe, Umbreon, Mightyena, and Rowlet.
Wooper is my child and I love it very much.

I also adore Wooloo, Mareep, Growlithe, Umbreon, Mightyena, and Rowlet.
sheher.pngtheythem.pngzodiac.png
punk.pngdog.pngliz.png
pokemon.pngbio.pngproc.png
Right now I’d say: venognat or venonat? My spelling may be off, forretress (the clam bagworm mine thing), caterpie, metapod (except actual combat, I just like their design), cubone but none of the marowaks, snom, ditto, rowlet, torterra, and overqwil... well now that I think about it, basically all the super spiky ones too like the nido lines, toxapex, pinchurchin, and druddigon.

I like gorebyss’ dex entries but I’m not keen on the design.
Right now I’d say: venognat or venonat? My spelling may be off, forretress (the clam bagworm mine thing), caterpie, metapod (except actual combat, I just like their design), cubone but none of the marowaks, snom, ditto, rowlet, torterra, and overqwil... well now that I think about it, basically all the super spiky ones too like the nido lines, toxapex, pinchurchin, and druddigon.

I like gorebyss’ dex entries but I’m not keen on the design.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
i love grovyle the most, celebi the second best, and i'm a huge sucker for the flabebe line! any mystery dungeon fans?
i love grovyle the most, celebi the second best, and i'm a huge sucker for the flabebe line! any mystery dungeon fans?
GJZzfu4.pngeinxuSg.png
MTtORbV.png
he/they
fr+3
proud cat dad :3
fr+3
pixel credit
aXbaYIT.pngqYCod4C.pngGfMVJEu.png
im not ashamed to admit i've never played a main-series pokemon game, but i still like a lot of the lore and pokemon designs :p that being said, pidgeys definitely my fave ^^ i just love the cute lil bird that doesn't do a whole lot.

aside from that, i'm a big fan of mimikyu, flareon, serperior, and the entire galarian zigzagoon line :3
im not ashamed to admit i've never played a main-series pokemon game, but i still like a lot of the lore and pokemon designs :p that being said, pidgeys definitely my fave ^^ i just love the cute lil bird that doesn't do a whole lot.

aside from that, i'm a big fan of mimikyu, flareon, serperior, and the entire galarian zigzagoon line :3
aroacemith.png
Bulbasaur has always been and will always be number one. There is no other. No matter how many new generations or how many new pokemon are created, I will stick to Bulbasaur. Yes, I am testy about it lmao

I would feasibly shank someone for Bulbasaur.
Bulbasaur has always been and will always be number one. There is no other. No matter how many new generations or how many new pokemon are created, I will stick to Bulbasaur. Yes, I am testy about it lmao

I would feasibly shank someone for Bulbasaur.
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
Munchlax and Snorlax, no question. I identify way too strongly with a pudgy lil guy who loves to eat and take naps.
Munchlax and Snorlax, no question. I identify way too strongly with a pudgy lil guy who loves to eat and take naps.
PING/PM/COMMENT FRIENDLY
COPY FOR PINGS: @YnysAfalon

They/Them (Agender flag) Asexual (Asexual flag)
Disabled (New disabled flag) ADHD (Neurodiversity flag)
Adult Player (Arcane flight) Married
Decidueye will always hold a tender spot in my heart - a lot of growing and great experiences came out of Pokemon Ultra Moon.

Shoutout to the rest of my team - Toucannon, Gyarados, Espeon, Arbok, and Pelipper!
(They all had names but I don’t to share them!)

I also love Aggron, Lunala, and Floette! AZ’s Floette especially.

I had an obsession with Gladion a while ago - Silvally has a special spot too!
Decidueye will always hold a tender spot in my heart - a lot of growing and great experiences came out of Pokemon Ultra Moon.

Shoutout to the rest of my team - Toucannon, Gyarados, Espeon, Arbok, and Pelipper!
(They all had names but I don’t to share them!)

I also love Aggron, Lunala, and Floette! AZ’s Floette especially.

I had an obsession with Gladion a while ago - Silvally has a special spot too!
2xvYPbw.png

» Octavia

- Skin Shop
- Art Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
teardrop_small.png