Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Name your favorite pokemon
espeon!!

also sprigatito and rockruff :3
espeon!!

also sprigatito and rockruff :3
eSesxeC.png
Its a close tie for 1st with Skitty, Torchic, and Typhlosion. purely for nostalgia reasons though!!

I also really like Eelektross, Garchomp, Altaria, Lurantis, and Cramorant. (Its so hard to choose)
Its a close tie for 1st with Skitty, Torchic, and Typhlosion. purely for nostalgia reasons though!!

I also really like Eelektross, Garchomp, Altaria, Lurantis, and Cramorant. (Its so hard to choose)
:Mysterious Relief: item

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
My first favorite was always bulbasaur! He’s just so cute!

But I’ve also always loved mudkip, espeon, and skitty, to name a few more, plus many others haha
My first favorite was always bulbasaur! He’s just so cute!

But I’ve also always loved mudkip, espeon, and skitty, to name a few more, plus many others haha
Wooloo VIP.

I love Eevee and all evolutions thereof.

Arcanine is a good boi.

Espurr is great for the memes.

Pyukumuku, Mimikyu, Snom, and Wiglett are all great little guys.
Wooloo VIP.

I love Eevee and all evolutions thereof.

Arcanine is a good boi.

Espurr is great for the memes.

Pyukumuku, Mimikyu, Snom, and Wiglett are all great little guys.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I do not play Pokemon games nor watch the anime so my favs are purely based off of design, vibes and how neat the abilities sound to me.

That being said, my favs are:
Luxray, Noivern, Gliscor, Lunala, Houndoom, Talonflame, Cubone and Marowak, Charmeleon and Charizard, Sandslash, Arbok, Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam, Seviper, Dusk Mane Necrozma, Scyther, Corviknight

I do not play Pokemon games nor watch the anime so my favs are purely based off of design, vibes and how neat the abilities sound to me.

That being said, my favs are:
Luxray, Noivern, Gliscor, Lunala, Houndoom, Talonflame, Cubone and Marowak, Charmeleon and Charizard, Sandslash, Arbok, Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam, Seviper, Dusk Mane Necrozma, Scyther, Corviknight

rI2B9a8.png
i personally love diancie, the eeveelutions, and litten the most!
i personally love diancie, the eeveelutions, and litten the most!
b7a.gif
It's a tie between Alolan Vulpix and Hisuian Zorua, with Galarian Ponyta in a close second place!
It's a tie between Alolan Vulpix and Hisuian Zorua, with Galarian Ponyta in a close second place!
Kagura | She/Her | Fox Enthusiast | Mythology Lover | Artist
spare minior in this thread perhaps. i like the orange one and also the shiny.......
spare minior in this thread perhaps. i like the orange one and also the shiny.......
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Please don't yell at me but until a few years ago my favorite Pokemon was Charizard

Now it's dragonite.

Obstagoon is cool too tho. Tbh I like a lot of Pokemon, hard just to pick one
Please don't yell at me but until a few years ago my favorite Pokemon was Charizard

Now it's dragonite.

Obstagoon is cool too tho. Tbh I like a lot of Pokemon, hard just to pick one
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Lugia and Zangoose have been my favorite since I was little :)
Lugia and Zangoose have been my favorite since I was little :)
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif