Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Blossom Gene in Roundsey / increase mums
1 2
This isn't too much of a suggestion that warrants a whole thread, but I wasn't sure where else to put it ^^;

With the appearance of so many Luminous Halos in Roundsey, I thought a nice idea might be to raffle off a bunch of Blossom Ancient Gene Parchments as well. The price for the gene keeps climbing higher and higher (LAH is 3450g at the time of writing this, which is higher than the price of actual official gem genes!) and it's now at the point where it would literally be cheaper to redraw the gene as a one-print skin or accent for your dragon. Raffling off 99 parchments or so would be very helpful with bringing the prices back down to normal levels after the recent Dusthide ancient release.

Alternatively, a more long-term solution might be to somewhat increase the chance for Pretty Pink Mums to drop in gathering. I don't see any major downsides to this outside of slightly tanking the price of an absurdly rare and expensive food item that has stayed absurdly rare and expensive for several years at this point. With more and more ancients getting the Blossom gene, the demand for them keeps growing, making the gene a more and more impossible thing to obtain as time goes on.
This isn't too much of a suggestion that warrants a whole thread, but I wasn't sure where else to put it ^^;

With the appearance of so many Luminous Halos in Roundsey, I thought a nice idea might be to raffle off a bunch of Blossom Ancient Gene Parchments as well. The price for the gene keeps climbing higher and higher (LAH is 3450g at the time of writing this, which is higher than the price of actual official gem genes!) and it's now at the point where it would literally be cheaper to redraw the gene as a one-print skin or accent for your dragon. Raffling off 99 parchments or so would be very helpful with bringing the prices back down to normal levels after the recent Dusthide ancient release.

Alternatively, a more long-term solution might be to somewhat increase the chance for Pretty Pink Mums to drop in gathering. I don't see any major downsides to this outside of slightly tanking the price of an absurdly rare and expensive food item that has stayed absurdly rare and expensive for several years at this point. With more and more ancients getting the Blossom gene, the demand for them keeps growing, making the gene a more and more impossible thing to obtain as time goes on.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
I would want to see a correction of the Gathering system leveling (make it so leveling is actually beneficial) before increasing the chance of dropping the mums, personally. It's possible that just fixing the mechanics would solve this issue.

That said... I don't have any opinion on Roundsey items.
I would want to see a correction of the Gathering system leveling (make it so leveling is actually beneficial) before increasing the chance of dropping the mums, personally. It's possible that just fixing the mechanics would solve this issue.

That said... I don't have any opinion on Roundsey items.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Lowest is 2900g at the moment
[quote name="Unisieppari" date="2024-05-11 09:53:35" ] Lowest is 2900g at the moment [/quote] that's hardly any better anyway, on the one hand I can only imagine the inevitable cries of unfairness with it being a raffle prize but simultaneously an item this desirable would also make an AMAZING raffle prize, can imagine there would be a lot of tickets sold for this one and I can imagine it would make SOME kind of impact on lowering the prizes even by just a bit. I like this idea, support
Unisieppari wrote on 2024-05-11 09:53:35:

that's hardly any better

anyway, on the one hand I can only imagine the inevitable cries of unfairness with it being a raffle prize but simultaneously an item this desirable would also make an AMAZING raffle prize, can imagine there would be a lot of tickets sold for this one and I can imagine it would make SOME kind of impact on lowering the prizes even by just a bit.

I like this idea, support
Support for raising the drop rate. Rare items are great and I'm fully in support of having them in general, but a tertiary gene does not need to be worth 1kg+ more than a gem breed change. It's not fun and it causes frustration to the people who don't avoid scrying the gene to begin with because of how frustrating it is to get.
Support for raising the drop rate. Rare items are great and I'm fully in support of having them in general, but a tertiary gene does not need to be worth 1kg+ more than a gem breed change. It's not fun and it causes frustration to the people who don't avoid scrying the gene to begin with because of how frustrating it is to get.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Full support, especially for increasing the drop rate of Pretty Pink Mums! It is very frustrating as someone who works on gene projects to see how terribly scant the rate is, and I do not have the funds to shell out 2000g or more for only one Blossom Parchment. The price being regularly higher than Wildclaw and Coatl Breed Changes seems ridiculous for a gene.
Full support, especially for increasing the drop rate of Pretty Pink Mums! It is very frustrating as someone who works on gene projects to see how terribly scant the rate is, and I do not have the funds to shell out 2000g or more for only one Blossom Parchment. The price being regularly higher than Wildclaw and Coatl Breed Changes seems ridiculous for a gene.
Keraunia Hatchery
support for both of these, especially increasing the drop rate. the mums are simply too hard to get.
support for both of these, especially increasing the drop rate. the mums are simply too hard to get.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
There are enough suggestions that center around the availability of mums that it's clear something has to be done, at this point I think people will take anything over the current state of things.
There are enough suggestions that center around the availability of mums that it's clear something has to be done, at this point I think people will take anything over the current state of things.
21402.png
Sure, it seems like a great Roundsey prize.

Also, agree with Almedha, I'd prefer to see the fix in the gathering system, high chances are that the issue resolves itself then.
Sure, it seems like a great Roundsey prize.

Also, agree with Almedha, I'd prefer to see the fix in the gathering system, high chances are that the issue resolves itself then.
No support for raising drop rate. Wouldn't mind them in Roundsey.
No support for raising drop rate. Wouldn't mind them in Roundsey.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2