Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] C.A.T.-astrophe!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
counted 56 cats!

suspect: spotted egg cat

Short Story: every egg cat wants a cozy egg cup to sleep in. with the family busy this sneaky friend got into the good egg cup cabinet. Now making off with a Faberge egg cup is a bold choice but it is sooo cozy.
counted 56 cats!

suspect: spotted egg cat

Short Story: every egg cat wants a cozy egg cup to sleep in. with the family busy this sneaky friend got into the good egg cup cabinet. Now making off with a Faberge egg cup is a bold choice but it is sooo cozy.
I count 55 cats!
I suspect the black cat hiding on the dark blue egg on the right!
The thief chuckled to himself. No one would notice an extra cat around, not with this many cats hunting for eggs or hiding themselves. Now all he had to do was slink a bit closer to the family's valuables while they were distracted by their friends...
I count 55 cats!
I suspect the black cat hiding on the dark blue egg on the right!
The thief chuckled to himself. No one would notice an extra cat around, not with this many cats hunting for eggs or hiding themselves. Now all he had to do was slink a bit closer to the family's valuables while they were distracted by their friends...
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
Day 5 / Thursday

Cats: 55
Culprit: The ninja cat in the brown egg (next to the yellow egg in the bottom right)
Story: The egg hunt was a mad cat house! So many eggs and so many hunters, with a family friend stopping by in the middle of it all, as well. While everyone was shaking out their eggs to check the goodies inside, something was stolen. Mister Catto has his suspicions, but who is the real culprit here?

At least the kittens don't care - they're just happy for the candy and prizes!
Day 5 / Thursday

Cats: 55
Culprit: The ninja cat in the brown egg (next to the yellow egg in the bottom right)
Story: The egg hunt was a mad cat house! So many eggs and so many hunters, with a family friend stopping by in the middle of it all, as well. While everyone was shaking out their eggs to check the goodies inside, something was stolen. Mister Catto has his suspicions, but who is the real culprit here?

At least the kittens don't care - they're just happy for the candy and prizes!
jt3PpxV.png
cats: 55

suspect: dark cat shadow on egg, looks rly hard to find n sneaky

short story: the cat was sharp, but Citty was sharper. She didn't even realize she'd found the culprit at first, maybe, but she still caught it in her egg! pawing it to the feet of the detective, she watched as the shadowy cat was picked out of it, and held with an appraising glare
cats: 55

suspect: dark cat shadow on egg, looks rly hard to find n sneaky

short story: the cat was sharp, but Citty was sharper. She didn't even realize she'd found the culprit at first, maybe, but she still caught it in her egg! pawing it to the feet of the detective, she watched as the shadowy cat was picked out of it, and held with an appraising glare
f282e074cdf53330182445ba3db1235c26fc602a.gifGIF by @Anivia
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OJu1YXH.png[/img] @pinglist-25604 Let's have some fun with an easy task today ;D A beautiful day at the beach. Yet, someone dared to hide close by and made pictures of the celebrity Miss Sonja! The picture we have is provided from someone close to her. We hope to find a lead in there! [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] Find out how many possible suspects are on this picture. (Please count [u]all[/u] cats) [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] Hint: inanimate cats are still cats here ;) [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] The culprit had to check the location first. We suspect that they hide somewhere on this picture. We have a few informations for you below. Make a guess on which cat is the culprit. Feel free to tell us why you think that way. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] Miss Sonja likes accessories such as bows [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] We’re not sure what color the found fur has, but it isn’t black or dark for sure! [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] Whoever it was had to be close to Miss Sonja to observe her properly [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] We’re sure the person making the pictures is pretty experienced [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] Write a short story what happened after the picture was taken. [img]https://i.imgur.com/fNMznmz.png[/img]
OJu1YXH.png
@pinglist-25604
Let's have some fun with an easy task today ;D

A beautiful day at the beach. Yet, someone dared to hide close by and made pictures of the celebrity Miss Sonja! The picture we have is provided from someone close to her. We hope to find a lead in there!

paw_black_small.png Find out how many possible suspects are on this picture. (Please count all cats)
paw_white_small.png Hint: inanimate cats are still cats here ;)

paw_black_small.png The culprit had to check the location first. We suspect that they hide somewhere on this picture. We have a few informations for you below. Make a guess on which cat is the culprit. Feel free to tell us why you think that way.

paw_white_small.png Miss Sonja likes accessories such as bows

paw_white_small.png We’re not sure what color the found fur has, but it isn’t black or dark for sure!

paw_white_small.png Whoever it was had to be close to Miss Sonja to observe her properly

paw_white_small.png We’re sure the person making the pictures is pretty experienced

paw_black_small.png Write a short story what happened after the picture was taken.

fNMznmz.png
I count 16 and the cream kitty behind the tree looks up to no good.

Story - the shark kitty capsized the boat sending the sailor to abandon ship and evacuate to shore, which distracted Miss Sonia for the culprit to take the picture.
I count 16 and the cream kitty behind the tree looks up to no good.

Story - the shark kitty capsized the boat sending the sailor to abandon ship and evacuate to shore, which distracted Miss Sonia for the culprit to take the picture.
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
I found 16 cats!
I suspect the small cat hiding in the basket on the purple rug.

The small cat's paws fumbled furiously with the small camera in her paws. She had wanted a picture of Miss Sonja for SUCH a long time, and now was a great opportunity to do so. She clicked the button a few times, and saved some pictures to her small camera. She leapt back into her hiding place, satisfied that she would have something to brag to her friends about,
I found 16 cats!
I suspect the small cat hiding in the basket on the purple rug.

The small cat's paws fumbled furiously with the small camera in her paws. She had wanted a picture of Miss Sonja for SUCH a long time, and now was a great opportunity to do so. She clicked the button a few times, and saved some pictures to her small camera. She leapt back into her hiding place, satisfied that she would have something to brag to her friends about,
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif dsiNAWk.png
Also here's the story for the egg search I missed yesterday!

"Everyone!! Everyone gather around me or there will be NO egg hunt!" Misses Catto shouts into the large field. Everyone scampers back to her side. "To make it fair, we have to all start at the same time." Misses Catto explains patiently to the small kitties, tripping over their feet in excitement. "Is everyone ready?" At their eager nods, Misses Catto smiles and starts the countdown. "Three, tw-"
Before she was finished, all the cats shoots into the field, flipping over twigs and large leaves and peeking under mushrooms.
Misses Catto sighs, but also smiles to herself. Let the egg hunts begin!
Also here's the story for the egg search I missed yesterday!

"Everyone!! Everyone gather around me or there will be NO egg hunt!" Misses Catto shouts into the large field. Everyone scampers back to her side. "To make it fair, we have to all start at the same time." Misses Catto explains patiently to the small kitties, tripping over their feet in excitement. "Is everyone ready?" At their eager nods, Misses Catto smiles and starts the countdown. "Three, tw-"
Before she was finished, all the cats shoots into the field, flipping over twigs and large leaves and peeking under mushrooms.
Misses Catto sighs, but also smiles to herself. Let the egg hunts begin!
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif dsiNAWk.png
Day 6!
Found: 16
Suspect: The cat in the red basket on the purple beach blanket
Short Story: After the picture had been taken, the cat giggled with glee. Finally they had gotten a picture of their idol, their role model. They were surely going to treasure this moment forever. As the cat was still admiring the picture a tap on the shoulder brought them back to reality. When they turned around they were met with a less then pleased Miss Sonja. She told them that it wasn't okay to take pictures of her without her consent. If they would have liked a picture they should have asked. The cat turned red with shame and quickly deleted the photo. They apologised and promised to never do it again.
Day 6!
Found: 16
Suspect: The cat in the red basket on the purple beach blanket
Short Story: After the picture had been taken, the cat giggled with glee. Finally they had gotten a picture of their idol, their role model. They were surely going to treasure this moment forever. As the cat was still admiring the picture a tap on the shoulder brought them back to reality. When they turned around they were met with a less then pleased Miss Sonja. She told them that it wasn't okay to take pictures of her without her consent. If they would have liked a picture they should have asked. The cat turned red with shame and quickly deleted the photo. They apologised and promised to never do it again.
LOBQT1k.gif Female (Pastel pink)She/Her (Pastel purple)
bVV6yhw.pngmlSrRbK.png
ll0CfnD.pnggSK9g1T.png
HJLIYn4.pnggE96VFA.png
pWEjLjS.gif
How meowny: 17
Who: Cat under the umbrella
Story:
Miss Sonja jumped as she heard a ship crack nearby, a cat-shark flopping on the deck as it sank. That's when the cat took the picture, right when she expected it the least, catching the perfect moment where the look of shock and worry took over. The culprit hid behind the umbrella, afraid to be seen.

Edit: Had to redo this because I accidentally overwrote it with a later day. I dunno it's 1am
How meowny: 17
Who: Cat under the umbrella
Story:
Miss Sonja jumped as she heard a ship crack nearby, a cat-shark flopping on the deck as it sank. That's when the cat took the picture, right when she expected it the least, catching the perfect moment where the look of shock and worry took over. The culprit hid behind the umbrella, afraid to be seen.

Edit: Had to redo this because I accidentally overwrote it with a later day. I dunno it's 1am

o2nagQx.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
EEEEE
Formally DrShadowCipher
- When using for art games please use scries of my dragons!
- Badge Addict
EEEEE T8jnlRr.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13