Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 651
[quote name="TransDisaster" date="2024-04-22 20:20:23" ] mlm and wlw solidarity [/quote] one of the best duos you could find
TransDisaster wrote on 2024-04-22 20:20:23:
mlm and wlw solidarity

one of the best duos you could find
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
it's lesbian visibility week that means we get super vision :)
it's lesbian visibility week that means we get super vision :)
3HIlJEu.gif
disabled,
declining condition;
frequent hiatus.
gCl8CWV.png
bit late but happy lesbian visibility week!!
bit late but happy lesbian visibility week!!
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
@chromathicc
gender is confusing. not having gender (or not caring about gender or not wanting to bother with gender) is even more confusing.

in all seriousness, I can kind-of relate even though I do have some flavor of gender. everyone being a Person first and foremost is kinda the dream. who cares about those silly boxes people are put into, the pronouns are the only really important part to this whole gender thing.
@chromathicc
gender is confusing. not having gender (or not caring about gender or not wanting to bother with gender) is even more confusing.

in all seriousness, I can kind-of relate even though I do have some flavor of gender. everyone being a Person first and foremost is kinda the dream. who cares about those silly boxes people are put into, the pronouns are the only really important part to this whole gender thing.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Hi, genderqueer and aspec to the point where I have no idea what extremely specific labels apply to me.

Greetings fellow queers.
Hi, genderqueer and aspec to the point where I have no idea what extremely specific labels apply to me.

Greetings fellow queers.
I am but a humble peach farmer.
This thread makes me happy. <3 That is all! Happy day/evening/morning to my fellow lgbt+ extended family and friends :)

Actually, ETA that as someone who almost always knew I was queer, but whose identity and feelings about my identity have evolved over time, it really makes me happy seeing all these shared moments of self-reflection, change, and changing self-recognition in here too! It's aspects of being queer I don't get to discuss or see IRL, only online, so this is a nice pocket of that as well. Thanks to everyone who's shared their stories!
This thread makes me happy. <3 That is all! Happy day/evening/morning to my fellow lgbt+ extended family and friends :)

Actually, ETA that as someone who almost always knew I was queer, but whose identity and feelings about my identity have evolved over time, it really makes me happy seeing all these shared moments of self-reflection, change, and changing self-recognition in here too! It's aspects of being queer I don't get to discuss or see IRL, only online, so this is a nice pocket of that as well. Thanks to everyone who's shared their stories!
phloxxy-1.png phloxxy-2.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
candle-smol.png
my cousin came out as demi to me recently, that’s it. That’s the post ^-^
my cousin came out as demi to me recently, that’s it. That’s the post ^-^
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
I figured recently i might be aromantic and honestly it makes me feel so isolated in fandom spaces
im usually pretty ambivalent about most ships but as of now its just starting to annoy me
I figured recently i might be aromantic and honestly it makes me feel so isolated in fandom spaces
im usually pretty ambivalent about most ships but as of now its just starting to annoy me
@abyssalpallas i totally relate. it's exhausting seeing everything be about romance/sex, and it's easy to feel isolated from a community who circles around shipping a lot. some i get, but sometimes it does get really unnecessary.
@abyssalpallas i totally relate. it's exhausting seeing everything be about romance/sex, and it's easy to feel isolated from a community who circles around shipping a lot. some i get, but sometimes it does get really unnecessary.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
@abyssalpallas

I can relate to that! If it helps, I have some suggestions as someone who's dealt with that in fandom for a while:

-in my experience, tumblr is easier to filter/easier to find aromantic (and/or asexual) fic and art, and just fandom discussion
-getting a fandom circle with like views can sometimes be helped by finding fic you like, and checking to see if the author (or commenters) link to their fandom socials, and following them there! then you know you have at least one interest in common
-checking tags like "aromantic [character]" "queerplatonic relationships", etc, can help you find fic that isn't ship! same with the "gen" tag instead of ship tags

I hope you can find fandom spaces you enjoy! It's not always easy (or quick) but it can be done! I've got a very enjoyable little corner of my fandom I engage with on two different fandom sites and barely ever come across content I'm uninterested in because of how I've curated it. :)

(And of course, if you weren't looking for advice, just ignore all of that! and please accept just my commiseration instead.)
@abyssalpallas

I can relate to that! If it helps, I have some suggestions as someone who's dealt with that in fandom for a while:

-in my experience, tumblr is easier to filter/easier to find aromantic (and/or asexual) fic and art, and just fandom discussion
-getting a fandom circle with like views can sometimes be helped by finding fic you like, and checking to see if the author (or commenters) link to their fandom socials, and following them there! then you know you have at least one interest in common
-checking tags like "aromantic [character]" "queerplatonic relationships", etc, can help you find fic that isn't ship! same with the "gen" tag instead of ship tags

I hope you can find fandom spaces you enjoy! It's not always easy (or quick) but it can be done! I've got a very enjoyable little corner of my fandom I engage with on two different fandom sites and barely ever come across content I'm uninterested in because of how I've curated it. :)

(And of course, if you weren't looking for advice, just ignore all of that! and please accept just my commiseration instead.)
phloxxy-1.png phloxxy-2.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
candle-smol.png
1 2 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 651