Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649
was reading an egg-related comment thread and it made me think about my own experiences

i vividly remember reading about different kinds of labels, identities & their flags for the first time. when it came to "agender" my first genuine reaction was "........ isn't that just being based (whatever the word for "based" was all these years ago)". like, i didn't have a "non-binary people aren't special everyone feels that way!1!" reaction, but i was definitely struck by how it made the most sense to me.

actually, after going through well-known labels, i decided that being agender, asexual & panromantic is really the W identity. i imagined someone not being bound to their mortal flesh and ancient societal traditions, but not feeling restricted in human body either. which, i guess, are the vibes i would've liked to have too.........

while i'm not sure if i'm agender or maverique or whatever, i am definitely & unapologetically non-binary
was reading an egg-related comment thread and it made me think about my own experiences

i vividly remember reading about different kinds of labels, identities & their flags for the first time. when it came to "agender" my first genuine reaction was "........ isn't that just being based (whatever the word for "based" was all these years ago)". like, i didn't have a "non-binary people aren't special everyone feels that way!1!" reaction, but i was definitely struck by how it made the most sense to me.

actually, after going through well-known labels, i decided that being agender, asexual & panromantic is really the W identity. i imagined someone not being bound to their mortal flesh and ancient societal traditions, but not feeling restricted in human body either. which, i guess, are the vibes i would've liked to have too.........

while i'm not sure if i'm agender or maverique or whatever, i am definitely & unapologetically non-binary
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
It's been many years, I haven't come out and I'm still too afraid to do it, and I'm not even sure if I want to transition or not, but I know the way I exist right now is making me a bit miserable at times lol

I do not feel comfortable with she/her pronouns and it feels strange to hear them all the time but I'm good at not letting that get to me

It might all be okay some day
It's been many years, I haven't come out and I'm still too afraid to do it, and I'm not even sure if I want to transition or not, but I know the way I exist right now is making me a bit miserable at times lol

I do not feel comfortable with she/her pronouns and it feels strange to hear them all the time but I'm good at not letting that get to me

It might all be okay some day
FR +9 | they/them
Hey everyone, I’m a very much still closeted aroace trans guy but yep only a few of my friends know about it but hopefully I can be out and proud soon :D
Hey everyone, I’m a very much still closeted aroace trans guy but yep only a few of my friends know about it but hopefully I can be out and proud soon :D
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
trans people outside of the anglosphere: how did you settle on a chosen name? i haven't found a name that i think suits me yet because there's just not that many gender neutral names in my language and having to pick one or the other hurts.
trans people outside of the anglosphere: how did you settle on a chosen name? i haven't found a name that i think suits me yet because there's just not that many gender neutral names in my language and having to pick one or the other hurts.
My sisters and mother know about my nonbinary-ness. Lately my sister has been addressing me as 'they' and it feels so good I could cry. And I don't cry. It's just so wonderful. Strange because I am not used to hearing it, but truly wonderful. I've thanked her for it, she understands.

I wish everyone had someone that truly understood that this is not a "phase" it's simply who they are.
My sisters and mother know about my nonbinary-ness. Lately my sister has been addressing me as 'they' and it feels so good I could cry. And I don't cry. It's just so wonderful. Strange because I am not used to hearing it, but truly wonderful. I've thanked her for it, she understands.

I wish everyone had someone that truly understood that this is not a "phase" it's simply who they are.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
happy tdov my fellow trans ppl and especially my fellow trans ppl of color. love yall
happy tdov my fellow trans ppl and especially my fellow trans ppl of color. love yall
omg wait yeah tdov HAPPY TDOV!!!! every fellow transgender reading this i personally love you lots and lots thank you for being here <3
omg wait yeah tdov HAPPY TDOV!!!! every fellow transgender reading this i personally love you lots and lots thank you for being here <3
edsheeran%20100x100.png
AaYNmEX.png
metalgoth.png
TdTJOrw.png
Happy TDOV from this nonbinary dragon!!!
Happy TDOV from this nonbinary dragon!!!
rI2B9a8.png
*waves Nonbinary flag* HAPPY TDOV! :D
*waves Nonbinary flag* HAPPY TDOV! :D
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
happy TDOV! I only recently grew comfortable enough to start using the trans flag in addition to my other flags and it's still not one I really use a lot, but it is one of my flags now and I'm proud to be part of this community!
happy TDOV! I only recently grew comfortable enough to start using the trans flag in addition to my other flags and it's still not one I really use a lot, but it is one of my flags now and I'm proud to be part of this community!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649