Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649
[quote name="glarthir" date="2024-04-01 11:50:00" ] [quote name="TransDisaster" date="2024-04-01 10:53:03" ] he's not one of the confirmed queer npc's, however i feel like he's aroace, he just seems like it. [/quote] There's a list of confirmed queer NPCs?? [emoji=aberration star size=1] [/quote] @glarthir From what we know; -Fiona is transgender -Both Glass and Gloss are nonbinary -Scribbles is nonbinary
glarthir wrote on 2024-04-01 11:50:00:
TransDisaster wrote on 2024-04-01 10:53:03:
he's not one of the confirmed queer npc's, however i feel like he's aroace, he just seems like it.
There's a list of confirmed queer NPCs??
@glarthir
From what we know;
-Fiona is transgender
-Both Glass and Gloss are nonbinary
-Scribbles is nonbinary
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
If we're talking about queer NPCs, then Roundsey is a she/her gay man and nobody can tell me otherwise
If we're talking about queer NPCs, then Roundsey is a she/her gay man and nobody can tell me otherwise
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
im galore enby truthing tbh
im galore enby truthing tbh
edsheeran%20100x100.png
AaYNmEX.png
metalgoth.png
TdTJOrw.png
We don't really have a lot of queer npc hcs but we always felt that pinkerton radiated some sort of transgender/nonbinary energy for some reason. no way that dragon is cis
We don't really have a lot of queer npc hcs but we always felt that pinkerton radiated some sort of transgender/nonbinary energy for some reason. no way that dragon is cis
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
Hello! I'm Raymond! (He/Him) I'm a cisgender male bisexual :)
Hello! I'm Raymond! (He/Him) I'm a cisgender male bisexual :)
VGxuHXT.pngRbf96Oh.gif
Currently requestioning whether I am a trans dude or not- its so complicated :/

I do have certain days where dysphoria hits, but its less of “why am I not…” and more of “why can’t I..”
It’s sorta hard for me to explain- I wish my chest was flat, where I could be shirtless in public and it be alright and socially acceptable to do. It’s always my top half that makes me uncomfortable and rarely thinking of my lower half.

For me it’s the fact that people would never actually see me as a man that breaks me. There is so much male privilege in my area that it’s sad sometimes especially when so many cismen disregard the trans community. It just infuriates me how nobody will ever see me in the way I want; and that hurts.
Currently requestioning whether I am a trans dude or not- its so complicated :/

I do have certain days where dysphoria hits, but its less of “why am I not…” and more of “why can’t I..”
It’s sorta hard for me to explain- I wish my chest was flat, where I could be shirtless in public and it be alright and socially acceptable to do. It’s always my top half that makes me uncomfortable and rarely thinking of my lower half.

For me it’s the fact that people would never actually see me as a man that breaks me. There is so much male privilege in my area that it’s sad sometimes especially when so many cismen disregard the trans community. It just infuriates me how nobody will ever see me in the way I want; and that hurts.
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
@miniaturegecko everyone experiences dysphoria in different ways and with varying degrees specific to certain physical traits, i wouldnt say that not being that dysphoric about a specific thing forfeits your identity as a trans man. its a big world, there are really diverse experiences among trans people

also im sorry to hear that, the social dysphoria can really hurt but there is always hope!! i hope you can find the means to achieve happiness in that aspect and a good support system if you havent already
@miniaturegecko everyone experiences dysphoria in different ways and with varying degrees specific to certain physical traits, i wouldnt say that not being that dysphoric about a specific thing forfeits your identity as a trans man. its a big world, there are really diverse experiences among trans people

also im sorry to hear that, the social dysphoria can really hurt but there is always hope!! i hope you can find the means to achieve happiness in that aspect and a good support system if you havent already
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
@MiniatureGecko I'm sorry you feel that way ;-; I know how that feels, it can be tough. For a few reasons I'll probably never be fully cis-passing, and that's something I'm coming to accept.

But!! at least in regards to chest flatness, it CAN get better. For many, MANY years I felt the same way. But recently, as I got to a finanically better situation and made friends who supported me and educated me, top surgery has gone from an "I wish but I'll never have" to "this is a very real possibility within the next 1-3 years". And that has drastically changed my outlook on life. It's insane how much lighter and more hopeful life is when I'm not stuck in the mindset of having to deal with crippling self-hate for the rest of my life.

Don't let your dreams be dreams my man.
@MiniatureGecko I'm sorry you feel that way ;-; I know how that feels, it can be tough. For a few reasons I'll probably never be fully cis-passing, and that's something I'm coming to accept.

But!! at least in regards to chest flatness, it CAN get better. For many, MANY years I felt the same way. But recently, as I got to a finanically better situation and made friends who supported me and educated me, top surgery has gone from an "I wish but I'll never have" to "this is a very real possibility within the next 1-3 years". And that has drastically changed my outlook on life. It's insane how much lighter and more hopeful life is when I'm not stuck in the mindset of having to deal with crippling self-hate for the rest of my life.

Don't let your dreams be dreams my man.
@nuue @faunsipaws Thanks to the both of you for the kind words and encouragement, it does mean a lot!
It can get a bit lonely when I haven’t really told anyone about this because I’m scared they will see me differently, when I posted that I was a little down in the dumps about that specifically but as opposed to then and now I am definitely feeling better, I appreciate that you responded to me too <3 =)
@nuue @faunsipaws Thanks to the both of you for the kind words and encouragement, it does mean a lot!
It can get a bit lonely when I haven’t really told anyone about this because I’m scared they will see me differently, when I posted that I was a little down in the dumps about that specifically but as opposed to then and now I am definitely feeling better, I appreciate that you responded to me too <3 =)
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
days late to the queer npcs convo but patches they/them and arvelle she/he are gay dating if you even care. to me [quote name="palarian" date="2022-09-19 13:21:47" ] patches: what be a pirate's favourite letter? arvelle, sighing because she's heard this joke before: everyone thinks it's "r" but their first love be the "c" patches: matey, this pirate's favourite letter is "u" <3 arvelle: <3 [/quote]
days late to the queer npcs convo but patches they/them and arvelle she/he are gay dating if you even care. to me

palarian wrote on 2022-09-19 13:21:47:
patches: what be a pirate's favourite letter?

arvelle, sighing because she's heard this joke before: everyone thinks it's "r" but their first love be the "c"

patches: matey, this pirate's favourite letter is "u" <3

arvelle: <3
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
1 2 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649