Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Casually Betraying My Flight
1 2 3 4
Me, minding my own business as a Light flight Acolight, just headed to Fairgrounds for the day to play Glimmer and Gloom. Where I will perpetually and for always vanquish the glitter and bring doom. Do you think Light Mom holds it against us? Perhaps it's time for a flight change again. [center][emoji=aberration sad size=2][/center]
Me, minding my own business as a Light flight Acolight, just headed to Fairgrounds for the day to play Glimmer and Gloom.

Where I will perpetually and for always vanquish the glitter and bring doom.

Do you think Light Mom holds it against us? Perhaps it's time for a flight change again.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
My Accent/Skincent Shop and Pinglist:
I did that when I lived in Light, too. Both times. Sorry, Glittermom, I learned the game this way. Force of habit + muscle memory.
I did that when I lived in Light, too. Both times. Sorry, Glittermom, I learned the game this way. Force of habit + muscle memory.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I think it might be because almost all the guides I've seen uses Shadow winning as an example, but yes I always flip to Shadow too! Actually curious to see how many people flip to light and how many to shadow :p
I think it might be because almost all the guides I've seen uses Shadow winning as an example, but yes I always flip to Shadow too! Actually curious to see how many people flip to light and how many to shadow :p
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif dsiNAWk.png
making the shadow sprite cry gives me joy :)))) glim glam glitter jam time only here!

blame the guide i used to learn back in the day probably
making the shadow sprite cry gives me joy :)))) glim glam glitter jam time only here!

___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
Lol I always go for Light. I only flipped to Shadow once for the achievement :p
Lol I always go for Light. I only flipped to Shadow once for the achievement :p
4Ahxw5q.png

a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

h7pejHd.gif
I switch between the two based on whichever one has more tiles in the uppermost layer.
I switch between the two based on whichever one has more tiles in the uppermost layer.
I always flip to Light, because that's what the tutorial I learnt from did, plus now I am just used to it. :]

(It's interesting to hear how a lot of people's glim-gloom habits were influenced by the first guide they saw. Kind of like an imprinting :P )
I always flip to Light, because that's what the tutorial I learnt from did, plus now I am just used to it. :]

(It's interesting to hear how a lot of people's glim-gloom habits were influenced by the first guide they saw. Kind of like an imprinting :P )
Pings OK!
I tend to flip to Shadow out of habit. I don't know why but seeing the Light Sprite in the corner get angry for a single frame is always amusing to me.
I tend to flip to Shadow out of habit. I don't know why but seeing the Light Sprite in the corner get angry for a single frame is always amusing to me.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
[quote name="TeenyTK" date="2024-05-08 03:18:23" ] making the shadow sprite cry gives me joy :)))) glim glam glitter jam time only here! blame the guide i used to learn back in the day probably [/quote] Y-you're a monster... I flip to shadow because the dark is easier on my eyes.
TeenyTK wrote on 2024-05-08 03:18:23:

Y-you're a monster...

I flip to shadow because the dark is easier on my eyes.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
i think the shadow sprite hates me due to how many times i've made glimmer win...
i think the shadow sprite hates me due to how many times i've made glimmer win...
NcRl9aq.png
1 2 3 4