Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Casually Betraying My Flight
1 2 3 4
I'm in Light and always go for the Gloom win too. It feels more natural to me to turn the Light tiles dark. When they're lit up, it's like an action button and I feel like I'm supposed to do something to the bright tiles. They are like bubble wrap.
I'm in Light and always go for the Gloom win too. It feels more natural to me to turn the Light tiles dark. When they're lit up, it's like an action button and I feel like I'm supposed to do something to the bright tiles. They are like bubble wrap.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I go for light. The dark tiles feel a bit icky and I like it better when it's all yellow.
I go for light. The dark tiles feel a bit icky and I like it better when it's all yellow.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
I switch back and forth between the two depending on which pattern I get. If you do that you are guaranteed a win in under 50 moves every time. On hard mode that is. I can't remember the patterns for any of the other modes, lol.
I switch back and forth between the two depending on which pattern I get. If you do that you are guaranteed a win in under 50 moves every time. On hard mode that is. I can't remember the patterns for any of the other modes, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
i used to be in light flight and i'd always switch to light because of it. but then i was like... i don't like it here and returned to my original flight (lightning) and now i always switch to shadow. out of spite perhaps
i used to be in light flight and i'd always switch to light because of it. but then i was like... i don't like it here and returned to my original flight (lightning) and now i always switch to shadow. out of spite perhaps
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
I go Light. The pattern on the dark tiles wigs my eyes out somehow, so it gets hard to distinguish where one tile ends and another begins? Question mark? I don't know if that makes any sense. Lots of Shadow enjoyers here though!

Anyway I've been in both Shadow and Light before, so I feel like I've betrayed them both equally.
I go Light. The pattern on the dark tiles wigs my eyes out somehow, so it gets hard to distinguish where one tile ends and another begins? Question mark? I don't know if that makes any sense. Lots of Shadow enjoyers here though!

Anyway I've been in both Shadow and Light before, so I feel like I've betrayed them both equally.
I'm in Shadow, but I don't always flip the board to gloom. I go for whichever starts with more tiles on the board for that single round.

...although now that I think about it, that is kinda fitting for a Shadow Flight member.
I'm in Shadow, but I don't always flip the board to gloom. I go for whichever starts with more tiles on the board for that single round.

...although now that I think about it, that is kinda fitting for a Shadow Flight member.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
i change which one i have win depending on which has more pieces already on the board but i naturally tend to have light win more. i like the bright color
i change which one i have win depending on which has more pieces already on the board but i naturally tend to have light win more. i like the bright color
D9XjOpZ.jpg
I flip to light always.
I flip to light always.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I go for Light also, force of habit.

I learned that way wtih the tutorial I used & so now its just muscle memory to solve it that way mostly.

I can flip Shadow too, but that requires actually paying more attention to it which, yeah its already tedious enough when I'm barely paying attention xD
I go for Light also, force of habit.

I learned that way wtih the tutorial I used & so now its just muscle memory to solve it that way mostly.

I can flip Shadow too, but that requires actually paying more attention to it which, yeah its already tedious enough when I'm barely paying attention xD
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I flip to shadow cause it makes my eyes hurt less <3 but glimmer is the cuter sprite imo,,,
I flip to shadow cause it makes my eyes hurt less <3 but glimmer is the cuter sprite imo,,,
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
1 2 3 4