Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Casually Betraying My Flight
1 2 3 4
I always flip to shadow, it’s a lot easier on my eyes. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks the light tiles are super bright xD

Once in a great while I will go for light when I want to switch it up, but it takes quite a bit more concentration, and it usually only lasts for a few rounds before I go back to comfortable darkness. Just like real life…
I always flip to shadow, it’s a lot easier on my eyes. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks the light tiles are super bright xD

Once in a great while I will go for light when I want to switch it up, but it takes quite a bit more concentration, and it usually only lasts for a few rounds before I go back to comfortable darkness. Just like real life…
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
I learned to have gloom win, like a lot of people lol, sorry Glittermom!
Occasionally I'll do it the opposite way Just Because, but it sure does mess with your brain trying to do it the opposite way you learned it originally.
I learned to have gloom win, like a lot of people lol, sorry Glittermom!
Occasionally I'll do it the opposite way Just Because, but it sure does mess with your brain trying to do it the opposite way you learned it originally.

Lucky | He/him
Check out Lucky Stones Hatchery &
the "A Sect Reborn" Kingdomlocke!
________ULP7eHd.png

LPPlB.gif6U9OZ.gifICFeG.gif5ArRF.gif
I flip to whichever has most at the beginning.
I flip to whichever has most at the beginning.
call me sage
(>.
It’s easier for me to see the shadow tiles so
It’s easier for me to see the shadow tiles so
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png 88123317.png
I don't know that I favor one over the other. Whichever I can see easiest to start clearing big chunks.

I guess that makes me true to my flight: I go "Any way the wind blows!"
I don't know that I favor one over the other. Whichever I can see easiest to start clearing big chunks.

I guess that makes me true to my flight: I go "Any way the wind blows!"
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
you guys have a preference? I just choose whichever looks like it will make me win faster ( i am often wrong ): )
you guys have a preference? I just choose whichever looks like it will make me win faster ( i am often wrong ): )

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2 3 4