Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Casually Betraying My Flight
1 2 3 4
I’m sorry Glittermom, but the light side is too rough on my eyes.
I’m sorry Glittermom, but the light side is too rough on my eyes.
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif
I swap it up depending on which of them has more when it loads in, usually it ends up being pretty even actually. In the past I leaned more towards just doing light all the time but I can't remember when I just stopped picking just one side
I swap it up depending on which of them has more when it loads in, usually it ends up being pretty even actually. In the past I leaned more towards just doing light all the time but I can't remember when I just stopped picking just one side
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
I mean, I usually go Gloom just 'cause I often play at night and uh, Glimmer is a bit eye-searing at that time of day.

You could always try doing it the opposite way, just for giggles? Can be a way to reduce the monotony a bit.
I mean, I usually go Gloom just 'cause I often play at night and uh, Glimmer is a bit eye-searing at that time of day.

You could always try doing it the opposite way, just for giggles? Can be a way to reduce the monotony a bit.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

The light side is just so bright Im always going to do Gloom unless the puzzle is set up for an easy Light win
I always go for shadow because I like purble

I made light win once for the achievement and it was actually so hard to override my muscle memory. I had to stop and actively think about every move
I always go for shadow because I like purble

I made light win once for the achievement and it was actually so hard to override my muscle memory. I had to stop and actively think about every move
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
[quote name="Kiln" date="2024-05-08 05:22:48" ] I flip to shadow because the dark is easier on my eyes. [/quote] This for me, also. A full screen of the yellow just feels bad to look at.
Kiln wrote on 2024-05-08 05:22:48:
I flip to shadow because the dark is easier on my eyes.

This for me, also. A full screen of the yellow just feels bad to look at.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I used to always side with Shadow. Then again, I used to be in Shadow.
I used to always side with Shadow. Then again, I used to be in Shadow.
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
awUnQ0L.png
TdTJOrw.png
3M48cU6.png
:
:
:
:
:
:
NEW-SIGNATURE.png
i absolutely always flip to shadow every time [emoji=skydancer happy size=1] i don't think it's even because of the guide i used its just nicer on my eyes for it to be dark haha. but i also am a proud goopy flight member so it's also nice to make my side win. c:
i absolutely always flip to shadow every time
i don't think it's even because of the guide i used its just nicer on my eyes for it to be dark haha. but i also am a proud goopy flight member so it's also nice to make my side win. c:
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.png
[quote name="TeenyTK" date="2024-05-08 03:18:23" ] making the shadow sprite cry gives me joy :)))) glim glam glitter jam time only here! blame the guide i used to learn back in the day probably [/quote] And making the light sprite cry gives me joy. [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1] It has no right being absurdly popular. That and the darkness is easier on my eyes.
TeenyTK wrote on 2024-05-08 03:18:23:
making the shadow sprite cry gives me joy :)))) glim glam glitter jam time only here!

blame the guide i used to learn back in the day probably
And making the light sprite cry gives me joy. It has no right being absurdly popular.
That and the darkness is easier on my eyes.
lTIJME8.png
Me coming back from once again ruining Light Flight's future to read this thread. I didn't even know there was an achieve for winning both ways. I give Glittermom a W for today. That's all she gets from this otherwise extremely devoted exalt lair. [emoji=dusthide tongue size=1]
Me coming back from once again ruining Light Flight's future to read this thread.

I didn't even know there was an achieve for winning both ways. I give Glittermom a W for today. That's all she gets from this otherwise extremely devoted exalt lair.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
My Accent/Skincent Shop and Pinglist:
1 2 3 4