Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS] Songs of the Sea!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@niponji

better late than never!! I had gotten really busy the past week so I never had a chance to make a post.

Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess

This album is GREAT. I loved it! I had only heard Hot To Go before this, but the rest of the album didn't disappoint. Chappell has such a strong voice, and the production was right up my alley. It's also just nice to listen to a lesbian artist who makes fun music???? Like I love yearning songs and all that, but finally some music for gay people who get some action!!

That being said, I do wish the second half of the album had the same impact as the first. After My Kink is Karma, I noticed that the songs began to blend into each other. Not to say they were bad or anything, just not really my style :)

Here's my ranking!
  1. Hot to Go!
  2. Femininomenon
  3. Red Wine Supernova
  4. Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl
  5. Casual
  6. After Midnight
  7. My Kink Is Karma
  8. Naked in Manhattan
  9. Coffee
  10. Guilty Pleasure
  11. Pink Pony Club
  12. Picture You
  13. California
  14. Kaleidoscope

All in all, I really enjoyed the album! I also discovered a few of my friends also like Chappell, so that's fun :D thanks for the recommendation!!
@niponji

better late than never!! I had gotten really busy the past week so I never had a chance to make a post.

Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess

This album is GREAT. I loved it! I had only heard Hot To Go before this, but the rest of the album didn't disappoint. Chappell has such a strong voice, and the production was right up my alley. It's also just nice to listen to a lesbian artist who makes fun music???? Like I love yearning songs and all that, but finally some music for gay people who get some action!!

That being said, I do wish the second half of the album had the same impact as the first. After My Kink is Karma, I noticed that the songs began to blend into each other. Not to say they were bad or anything, just not really my style :)

Here's my ranking!
  1. Hot to Go!
  2. Femininomenon
  3. Red Wine Supernova
  4. Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl
  5. Casual
  6. After Midnight
  7. My Kink Is Karma
  8. Naked in Manhattan
  9. Coffee
  10. Guilty Pleasure
  11. Pink Pony Club
  12. Picture You
  13. California
  14. Kaleidoscope

All in all, I really enjoyed the album! I also discovered a few of my friends also like Chappell, so that's fun :D thanks for the recommendation!!
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
[center][font=helvetica][size=4] Hello, everyone! I have two announcements to make about this event:[/center] [list] [*][font=helvetica]Songs of the Sea now has a pinglist for new openings of the event! Join below: [columns][pinglist=28117][/columns] [*][font=helvetica]There's also a Google Form for feedback on the event/how to improve it! [b][url=https://forms.gle/fZ5jnzJKuSb7mCDr8]Voice your opinion here![/url][/b] [size=0]@WhisperGhost @ShampooSuds @SnowmanBlood @Fragariavesca @dragonowl21 @Sketchy @Wayword @CatgirlWerewolf @NerdMom @Yellllowstar @bugcrimes @ampersandersen @mossfinch @mgcltwo @arosaceae @dracosauria @CANTDANCEFLYNN @Sick @moonthegoon @humbledarkmage @TsunamiVoid @ladyartemis @SilentWanderer @fistfulofdragons @Eialyne @Vulturereyy @MerlinMausi @Sushispider1212 @SatyrGatyr @PallasiteMatrix @sakigamis @niponji @brit @ZephyrNonsense @chuchus900 @Edael @Phronima @Beatoriche @CarnivalGoldfish @Scraw @Tserin @oneluckyduck @DismasYves @InkedMyths @Accal1a @Farore @ryttu3k @TheUltimateOwl @Ajgreelyfan3 @sunfishe [s]this ping is totally on time what do you mean[/s]

Hello, everyone! I have two announcements to make about this event:
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@CANTDANCEFLYNN

This ping was the kick I needed to find who recommended my 2nd listen album. Phineas and Ferb: Across the 1st and 2nd Dimensions

Liked: I respect how they made each song an entirely different genre!
Didn’t like: mostly forgettable to me personally, nothing made a very big impression, but then again I didn’t watch the movie to appreciate it more
Loved: Maybe you mentioned this during recommendation post and maybe it’s my imagination, but “I found a new best friend and it’s me” was HILARIOUS and hecking relatable. What oddball or introvert wouldn’t want a second self for non-draining company? Facorite food, check. Scar went over eyepatch, yes what about it? Vending machines become the dominant race, someone believes it.
@CANTDANCEFLYNN

This ping was the kick I needed to find who recommended my 2nd listen album. Phineas and Ferb: Across the 1st and 2nd Dimensions

Liked: I respect how they made each song an entirely different genre!
Didn’t like: mostly forgettable to me personally, nothing made a very big impression, but then again I didn’t watch the movie to appreciate it more
Loved: Maybe you mentioned this during recommendation post and maybe it’s my imagination, but “I found a new best friend and it’s me” was HILARIOUS and hecking relatable. What oddball or introvert wouldn’t want a second self for non-draining company? Facorite food, check. Scar went over eyepatch, yes what about it? Vending machines become the dominant race, someone believes it.
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25