Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot - IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[- SYCAMORE -]
(LOCATION: TEAM 2 BASE)
{INTERACTION WITH: NONE/OPEN}

yowch
the siren-like screech of the bracelets made me suck in a sharp breath, passing a glance at the alligator-like humanoid that had curled up in pain. I shoved my paws into my pocket, pressed the button, and immediately turned it off.
that is a terrible, horrid noise, I think, fur bristling.
"My wöter powers are powerful enough to most likely ward off attackers," I say, trying to keep people on topic and give blissful leave from those hurt by the noise, "And powerful enough to set up small things while I work elsewhere. A protective circle around the flag won't do harm, though I see the issue of geysers towards my own team."
[- SYCAMORE -]
(LOCATION: TEAM 2 BASE)
{INTERACTION WITH: NONE/OPEN}

yowch
the siren-like screech of the bracelets made me suck in a sharp breath, passing a glance at the alligator-like humanoid that had curled up in pain. I shoved my paws into my pocket, pressed the button, and immediately turned it off.
that is a terrible, horrid noise, I think, fur bristling.
"My wöter powers are powerful enough to most likely ward off attackers," I say, trying to keep people on topic and give blissful leave from those hurt by the noise, "And powerful enough to set up small things while I work elsewhere. A protective circle around the flag won't do harm, though I see the issue of geysers towards my own team."
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
Landon Rockcrowne
Interactions: You here? Hi
_______

Landon just sighed as he 'beeped' the button on his inhibitor before saying,
"Don't ask me why I have weapon training but I do. Though I'll leave the offer open to others since well… Good luck getting me to move if I don't want to."
There was a slight pause before he added,
"I'd leave Vera, my copperhead, with the flag but I don't want her to get hurt because someone didn't see her or freaked out over a venomous snake."
He paced a bit, but wasn't about to reveal that he was a massive shifter just yet. As he didn't have to admit it to anyone who saw it earlier. But his lack of a reaction when his inhibitor turned on for a moment was likely rather odd.

However, he started tossing a small rock between his hands just to be doing something with them. He looked over at Chase for a moment however and thought,
I feel like I might have to threaten your kneecaps as a reminder but that you'd also mean nothing by it.
Landon then said,
"Oh cool, I don't have to worry quite so much when I make the ground do a little dance as it moves.
Lance Savage
_______

You could actually see a hint of panic in Lance's expression when he heard Alex tell everyone to hit the panic button as a test… It was already weird enough wearing an inhibitor since he'd never needed one, let alone feeling it activate for a moment. But he just gritted his teeth before flicking the button on and off quickly as he thought,
F-ck I hate that noise, and I hate that I have to hear it 10 more times… At least it doesn't flash and scream.

Afterwards he looked over at X3R0 as he put one hand out and twisted his own shadow into a purposefully bad sword as he said,
"Thanks for the offer, but umm… I'll let those less gifted borrow a weapon from you if they need it."
Lance let his shadow return to normal as he added,
"But that's also not the only shape I can make either and when I'm actually manipulating a shadow it takes on similar properties to that stuff that's both a solid and a liquid. Meaning it has more than just combat usefulness… I also have a variation of teleporting and heightened stealth since I can hide and move within a shadow and limited to my visual range hop between shadows that aren't exactly touching, my own always being a valid option."
Though it really sounded like he could nerd out on you just by talking about how his magic worked to an extent.
Adara Ferra
Interactions:You here? Hi
_______

She shuddered a bit when her inhibitor was turned on and off, feeling unnaturally cold without her fire and weirdly disconnected from herself as a whole, more than what a normal pyromancer should feel. But she was very quick about pressing the button on it to spare those with sensitive hearing.
Adara spared a glance over at Chase for a second and thought,
Fire or solar themed magic vibes from you. A bit different from my own since it's got more of a phoenix theme throughout.
She then said,
"My big thing is if I get wet I can't really do anything. Since all my fire has to not be put out before it can creep up and out of my skin in a sense. I can still generate heat n' all that but I hate it all the same."
As being wet didn't stop her from feeling sweaty and gross.

She took a deep breath before adding,
"I also have a habit of carrying Liquid A-s around for self defense when it comes to normies and my inability to smell. Supposedly that stuff smells awful, can't confirm for obvious reasons. But… I'll make someone regret their choices in life."
Adara left out the fact she had been using the same bottle for a while and even refilled it herself with slightly different yet horrible smells. It was her way of chasing off weirdos since smelling like vomit wouldn't actually kill you believe it or not and she only used fairly harmless chemicals for legal reasons.
Zain Darke
_______

Zain first looked over at Newt as he said,
"How brave are you? Since if you can alter the speed that time flows at I'm assuming it might be a bit harder to pinpoint a moving target for that and I know damn well it's possible to ride a Nightmare between my dad doing it and mom letting me when I was younger… It's actually easier than you think. Just takes some courage to get on the thing that is actively inflicting fear on everyone.
Don't feel obligated or anything if riding weirds you out for any reason."

His eyes then flicked between a few of the others before he added,
"That plan with the charm also sounds fairly decent, if anything we can have one group trying that while another tries a more traditional method that way we could even sort of run interference for each other.
I have an inhibitor for a reason here, Alex probably has it set to limit how much fear I can induce and the upper limit of my shifted size. But I won't stop you from hanging out near me if you want."
Zain held up his right hand and beeped the panic button on his inhibitor for a second or two before leaving it off, sorta drawing attention to it. He then looked more at Dimi as he said,
"I can agree, since getting wet makes it hard to ignite my arms or wings. If you're gonna make a marsh keep it to one area around the flag or sorta patchy so that there are dry spots. Not everyone is as water inclined, mind you."
He then pulled off the scarf around his neck and shoved it into one of the inner pockets of his jacket, revealing the patch of black scales on the side of his neck.
Marsh Cooke
Interactions: Naztech
_______

He slowed down to more of a jog as he came over to the metal golem of sorts and thought,
Oh interesting… You're probably the other new teacher here this year. Well, I doubt that hurt all that much since animated works and the like tend to not really feel pain the same as living creatures.
Marshall then said,
"Sorry about that, wasn't intending to hit ya' like that. But I've met with Matthew before since I have a rather odd position and subject… I just stopped on the way here to help a lycan get a bronze bullet out of their arm since that's the metal chosen by that strain to be deadly."
He shrugged a bit and mentally added,
Honestly knowing that sliver isn't deadly to all therianthropes is one of the things that's just useful that I learned in the Inquisition and has practical use outside of slaying. Just sometimes wish I could have gotten more than a few specific creatures without needing to trade info with other organizations. Since St.George did give us some draconic files but they are all hyper specific and the sort we collaborated on and the Templar has more all round knowledge from the couple times I 'did' a contract with them.

"Nah, I call myself a disappointment since I am one to my family but I'm proud of it. It's a fundamental disagreement on how certain creatures should be dealt with."
He added since it always felt weird when people thought he was insulting himself. Like no, I'm happy with this decision. He also didn't necessarily care if anyone knew where he came from but had been advised to maybe not share that he was a former inquisitor with all the students just yet.

Marsh looked up for a moment when he heard Alex over the speakers and couldn't help but flinch a bit when he heard the sound of many panic buttons going off asynchronously
Landon Rockcrowne
_______

Landon just sighed as he 'beeped' the button on his inhibitor before saying,
"Don't ask me why I have weapon training but I do. Though I'll leave the offer open to others since well… Good luck getting me to move if I don't want to."
There was a slight pause before he added,
"I'd leave Vera, my copperhead, with the flag but I don't want her to get hurt because someone didn't see her or freaked out over a venomous snake."
He paced a bit, but wasn't about to reveal that he was a massive shifter just yet. As he didn't have to admit it to anyone who saw it earlier. But his lack of a reaction when his inhibitor turned on for a moment was likely rather odd.

However, he started tossing a small rock between his hands just to be doing something with them. He looked over at Chase for a moment however and thought,
I feel like I might have to threaten your kneecaps as a reminder but that you'd also mean nothing by it.
Landon then said,
"Oh cool, I don't have to worry quite so much when I make the ground do a little dance as it moves.
Lance Savage
_______

You could actually see a hint of panic in Lance's expression when he heard Alex tell everyone to hit the panic button as a test… It was already weird enough wearing an inhibitor since he'd never needed one, let alone feeling it activate for a moment. But he just gritted his teeth before flicking the button on and off quickly as he thought,
F-ck I hate that noise, and I hate that I have to hear it 10 more times… At least it doesn't flash and scream.

Afterwards he looked over at X3R0 as he put one hand out and twisted his own shadow into a purposefully bad sword as he said,
"Thanks for the offer, but umm… I'll let those less gifted borrow a weapon from you if they need it."
Lance let his shadow return to normal as he added,
"But that's also not the only shape I can make either and when I'm actually manipulating a shadow it takes on similar properties to that stuff that's both a solid and a liquid. Meaning it has more than just combat usefulness… I also have a variation of teleporting and heightened stealth since I can hide and move within a shadow and limited to my visual range hop between shadows that aren't exactly touching, my own always being a valid option."
Though it really sounded like he could nerd out on you just by talking about how his magic worked to an extent.
Adara Ferra
Interactions:You here? Hi
_______

She shuddered a bit when her inhibitor was turned on and off, feeling unnaturally cold without her fire and weirdly disconnected from herself as a whole, more than what a normal pyromancer should feel. But she was very quick about pressing the button on it to spare those with sensitive hearing.
Adara spared a glance over at Chase for a second and thought,
Fire or solar themed magic vibes from you. A bit different from my own since it's got more of a phoenix theme throughout.
She then said,
"My big thing is if I get wet I can't really do anything. Since all my fire has to not be put out before it can creep up and out of my skin in a sense. I can still generate heat n' all that but I hate it all the same."
As being wet didn't stop her from feeling sweaty and gross.

She took a deep breath before adding,
"I also have a habit of carrying Liquid A-s around for self defense when it comes to normies and my inability to smell. Supposedly that stuff smells awful, can't confirm for obvious reasons. But… I'll make someone regret their choices in life."
Adara left out the fact she had been using the same bottle for a while and even refilled it herself with slightly different yet horrible smells. It was her way of chasing off weirdos since smelling like vomit wouldn't actually kill you believe it or not and she only used fairly harmless chemicals for legal reasons.
Zain Darke
_______

Zain first looked over at Newt as he said,
"How brave are you? Since if you can alter the speed that time flows at I'm assuming it might be a bit harder to pinpoint a moving target for that and I know damn well it's possible to ride a Nightmare between my dad doing it and mom letting me when I was younger… It's actually easier than you think. Just takes some courage to get on the thing that is actively inflicting fear on everyone.
Don't feel obligated or anything if riding weirds you out for any reason."

His eyes then flicked between a few of the others before he added,
"That plan with the charm also sounds fairly decent, if anything we can have one group trying that while another tries a more traditional method that way we could even sort of run interference for each other.
I have an inhibitor for a reason here, Alex probably has it set to limit how much fear I can induce and the upper limit of my shifted size. But I won't stop you from hanging out near me if you want."
Zain held up his right hand and beeped the panic button on his inhibitor for a second or two before leaving it off, sorta drawing attention to it. He then looked more at Dimi as he said,
"I can agree, since getting wet makes it hard to ignite my arms or wings. If you're gonna make a marsh keep it to one area around the flag or sorta patchy so that there are dry spots. Not everyone is as water inclined, mind you."
He then pulled off the scarf around his neck and shoved it into one of the inner pockets of his jacket, revealing the patch of black scales on the side of his neck.
Marsh Cooke
Interactions: Naztech
_______

He slowed down to more of a jog as he came over to the metal golem of sorts and thought,
Oh interesting… You're probably the other new teacher here this year. Well, I doubt that hurt all that much since animated works and the like tend to not really feel pain the same as living creatures.
Marshall then said,
"Sorry about that, wasn't intending to hit ya' like that. But I've met with Matthew before since I have a rather odd position and subject… I just stopped on the way here to help a lycan get a bronze bullet out of their arm since that's the metal chosen by that strain to be deadly."
He shrugged a bit and mentally added,
Honestly knowing that sliver isn't deadly to all therianthropes is one of the things that's just useful that I learned in the Inquisition and has practical use outside of slaying. Just sometimes wish I could have gotten more than a few specific creatures without needing to trade info with other organizations. Since St.George did give us some draconic files but they are all hyper specific and the sort we collaborated on and the Templar has more all round knowledge from the couple times I 'did' a contract with them.

"Nah, I call myself a disappointment since I am one to my family but I'm proud of it. It's a fundamental disagreement on how certain creatures should be dealt with."
He added since it always felt weird when people thought he was insulting himself. Like no, I'm happy with this decision. He also didn't necessarily care if anyone knew where he came from but had been advised to maybe not share that he was a former inquisitor with all the students just yet.

Marsh looked up for a moment when he heard Alex over the speakers and couldn't help but flinch a bit when he heard the sound of many panic buttons going off asynchronously
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Avon
Interactions: Team 1, specifically Chase and Adara

Avon smiled at the blue-haired boy's answer. "Alright, then!" she replied cheerfully. At Alex's announcement, she pressed the button on her bracelet and flinched at the loud chirping noise. She was relieved when everyone's bracelets were quiet once more.

Avon turned toward the orange-haired girl when she spoke. "Sounds like we're opposites," Avon joked. "You can't do anything if you get wet, and I can't really do anything unless I get wet." Avon laughed and a friendly smile spread across her face.
Avon
Interactions: Team 1, specifically Chase and Adara

Avon smiled at the blue-haired boy's answer. "Alright, then!" she replied cheerfully. At Alex's announcement, she pressed the button on her bracelet and flinched at the loud chirping noise. She was relieved when everyone's bracelets were quiet once more.

Avon turned toward the orange-haired girl when she spoke. "Sounds like we're opposites," Avon joked. "You can't do anything if you get wet, and I can't really do anything unless I get wet." Avon laughed and a friendly smile spread across her face.
Flight-Rising-Signature1.pngPWYWCustom-BBCode-Button1.pngEmpty-Sig-Block.png
Ashlynn - Team 2 base - Interacting with: Everyone there
Okay, seems like we have a decent chance at winning this... Hm, especially Angelo, if we can get his charm over to the other team's flag, that's pretty much a slam dunk. So I guess we should focus on finding it then. Oh, wait, then how about defending our own flag?

"I think it might be best for whoever is quickest and most maneuverable to focus on finding the flag... Then we could have a few others distract the other team from finding our flag, and..."

Ashlynn paused when Alex announced the request to hit the panic button. Her finger hovered over it for a few moments, the piercing sound of every other one going off nearly at once made her flinch and close her eyes. She Pressed it, letting it ring for a few seconds before shutting it off again. She didn't resume speaking right away, pressing one of her temples and trying to surpress the throbbing headache that was forming.
Jazmine - Team 2 base - Interacting with: Uhhhh IG whoever is open atm.
Jazmine's fingers drummed nervously on her thigh as she tapped her foot - the panic button was not fun to have to trigger. The conversation about water didn't help either.

"Right, ah, well... Look, I'm sure using water to strategically flood out our enemies would be useful, but I'm not really able to swim all that well. So wherever that's happening, I should probably be far away," she said with a nod. "I might be best as a scout. You know, get up high and look around, you know?"
Rick - Team 1 Base - Interacting with: :P Whoever is available rn
Rick flicked the panic button on and, after a few agonizing seconds of letting the noise shriek out, back off again. He nodded to Anling and Chase. "Okay, yeah, that actually sounds like a good idea, keeping people off of our flag and out of our territory, so to speak," he said. "I'll probably do the best as defense - my abilities are more tuned to stealing power from my opponent, so I'm more suited to head's on strategies."

He shrugged at X3R0. "Sorry, I'm not really that good with swords. I'm decent enough with ranged weapons, so if you had a special bow or something that wasn't too difficult to make I might be good with that."
Jean - Team 1 base - Interacting with: Whoever wants to step up to this Frenchie, go for it.
Jean wasn't sure what to expect with the panic button. He jumped back when the noise chirped out, fumbling to turn it back off. Hopefully it was enough for the man with the thick accent. He dropped his hands to his sides. He thought for a moment before offering his own suggestion.

"I might be able to attune myself to the flag and summon it to myself just in case the other team gets it. Normally I have to own the object before I can attune to it, and it takes a while, but if we're hiding it I might just be able to attune to it before it's found. Since it's all of ours, I don't think there'll be too much of an issue with the whole ownership thing... I'm actually not even sure how that works," he said, nodding.
Emily and Kendell are chilling fn
Ashlynn - Team 2 base - Interacting with: Everyone there
Okay, seems like we have a decent chance at winning this... Hm, especially Angelo, if we can get his charm over to the other team's flag, that's pretty much a slam dunk. So I guess we should focus on finding it then. Oh, wait, then how about defending our own flag?

"I think it might be best for whoever is quickest and most maneuverable to focus on finding the flag... Then we could have a few others distract the other team from finding our flag, and..."

Ashlynn paused when Alex announced the request to hit the panic button. Her finger hovered over it for a few moments, the piercing sound of every other one going off nearly at once made her flinch and close her eyes. She Pressed it, letting it ring for a few seconds before shutting it off again. She didn't resume speaking right away, pressing one of her temples and trying to surpress the throbbing headache that was forming.
Jazmine - Team 2 base - Interacting with: Uhhhh IG whoever is open atm.
Jazmine's fingers drummed nervously on her thigh as she tapped her foot - the panic button was not fun to have to trigger. The conversation about water didn't help either.

"Right, ah, well... Look, I'm sure using water to strategically flood out our enemies would be useful, but I'm not really able to swim all that well. So wherever that's happening, I should probably be far away," she said with a nod. "I might be best as a scout. You know, get up high and look around, you know?"
Rick - Team 1 Base - Interacting with: :P Whoever is available rn
Rick flicked the panic button on and, after a few agonizing seconds of letting the noise shriek out, back off again. He nodded to Anling and Chase. "Okay, yeah, that actually sounds like a good idea, keeping people off of our flag and out of our territory, so to speak," he said. "I'll probably do the best as defense - my abilities are more tuned to stealing power from my opponent, so I'm more suited to head's on strategies."

He shrugged at X3R0. "Sorry, I'm not really that good with swords. I'm decent enough with ranged weapons, so if you had a special bow or something that wasn't too difficult to make I might be good with that."
Jean - Team 1 base - Interacting with: Whoever wants to step up to this Frenchie, go for it.
Jean wasn't sure what to expect with the panic button. He jumped back when the noise chirped out, fumbling to turn it back off. Hopefully it was enough for the man with the thick accent. He dropped his hands to his sides. He thought for a moment before offering his own suggestion.

"I might be able to attune myself to the flag and summon it to myself just in case the other team gets it. Normally I have to own the object before I can attune to it, and it takes a while, but if we're hiding it I might just be able to attune to it before it's found. Since it's all of ours, I don't think there'll be too much of an issue with the whole ownership thing... I'm actually not even sure how that works," he said, nodding.
Emily and Kendell are chilling fn
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
ANLING.
The strategic discussion washes over Anling as she listens, chin perched on the back of her hand and excitement clear in her eyes. Ah, she’s excited for this. There’s so many possibilities with all the other students here, so many types of species and magic. It’s a joy that can’t be shattered, even as a chorus of beeping rises from students trying their wristbands, her included.

“Hah,” Anling laughs, voice soft as she realizes, “I want to write a poem about this.”

Still, she quickly turns back to the competition at hand, head tipping at Maddison’s offer. “Oh, do your weapons have special abilities?” Anling asks. “I’m just curious. I’ve trained with a sword, but I’ll only be using this brush today. My own abilities should be enough for our game.”

As for everything else, since their planning seems to be going well, Anling suggests, “Why don’t we start looking for places to plant the flag?”
ANLING.
The strategic discussion washes over Anling as she listens, chin perched on the back of her hand and excitement clear in her eyes. Ah, she’s excited for this. There’s so many possibilities with all the other students here, so many types of species and magic. It’s a joy that can’t be shattered, even as a chorus of beeping rises from students trying their wristbands, her included.

“Hah,” Anling laughs, voice soft as she realizes, “I want to write a poem about this.”

Still, she quickly turns back to the competition at hand, head tipping at Maddison’s offer. “Oh, do your weapons have special abilities?” Anling asks. “I’m just curious. I’ve trained with a sword, but I’ll only be using this brush today. My own abilities should be enough for our game.”

As for everything else, since their planning seems to be going well, Anling suggests, “Why don’t we start looking for places to plant the flag?”
NATHANIEL "NEWT" HOTCH.
This guy's put him in a hard spot! If Newt says that he's brave, it'd be really embarrassing to fall off once they start moving. If he doesn't though, he's going to lose his partner.

"I'll give it a try," he decides, interjecting his voice with all the confidence his mind doesn't possess. What if he sees something shocking and he lets go? Thinking of this, Newt adds, "I might fall off though, so be ready to catch me. You're making riding sound quite... hard."

Aah, he better not fall. Newt would rather keep his head nice and round and not splattered all over the ground. "Say, exactly how fast can you fly?"
NATHANIEL "NEWT" HOTCH.
This guy's put him in a hard spot! If Newt says that he's brave, it'd be really embarrassing to fall off once they start moving. If he doesn't though, he's going to lose his partner.

"I'll give it a try," he decides, interjecting his voice with all the confidence his mind doesn't possess. What if he sees something shocking and he lets go? Thinking of this, Newt adds, "I might fall off though, so be ready to catch me. You're making riding sound quite... hard."

Aah, he better not fall. Newt would rather keep his head nice and round and not splattered all over the ground. "Say, exactly how fast can you fly?"
NAZTECH.
Huh, this guy's quite well-informed about species' weaknesses, and that's coming from someone who's spent centuries with the Templar. It seems like he's had experience killing some as well; a family feud, maybe?

Still, hearing about why this other teacher was late, Naztech can't help but give a surprised by admiring nod. "Huh, good job with that roadside surgery then," he says, lifting one hand in a small thumbs up.

"I'm sure we'll be able to use that expertise, especially given some of these students' competitiveness. They'll probably be a few scraped knees after this at the very least, so that healing will be quite useful."

Thinking of this, Naztech pauses. "Say," he says, head tilting, "What were you hired for? I'm our history teacher, though I'm on the younger side. If you've lived long enough to witness some of what I'm teaching, I'll have to ask that you go easy one me."
NAZTECH.
Huh, this guy's quite well-informed about species' weaknesses, and that's coming from someone who's spent centuries with the Templar. It seems like he's had experience killing some as well; a family feud, maybe?

Still, hearing about why this other teacher was late, Naztech can't help but give a surprised by admiring nod. "Huh, good job with that roadside surgery then," he says, lifting one hand in a small thumbs up.

"I'm sure we'll be able to use that expertise, especially given some of these students' competitiveness. They'll probably be a few scraped knees after this at the very least, so that healing will be quite useful."

Thinking of this, Naztech pauses. "Say," he says, head tilting, "What were you hired for? I'm our history teacher, though I'm on the younger side. If you've lived long enough to witness some of what I'm teaching, I'll have to ask that you go easy one me."
[SYCAMORE/INTERACTIONS OPEN/AT CAPTURE]
Sensing the conversation slow to a slight stop, I turn and begin to walk away, bringing in information from the environment. I could sense a river somewhere, and I flexed my shoulders as I walked; summoning up a small flow of water into the earth. Instantly, works and various bugs crawled up out of the ground. I nodded silently and kept walking.
[SYCAMORE/INTERACTIONS OPEN/AT CAPTURE]
Sensing the conversation slow to a slight stop, I turn and begin to walk away, bringing in information from the environment. I could sense a river somewhere, and I flexed my shoulders as I walked; summoning up a small flow of water into the earth. Instantly, works and various bugs crawled up out of the ground. I nodded silently and kept walking.
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
{Alli - Interacting with: Eve - Location: Great Lawn }

Alli was spiraling, they couldn’t think of anything, their head was just ringing. The ringing was maddening. The ringing was shaking their entire body. They thought they could feel some tears on their face and the sound of humming coming from their mouth but again, the ringing was just too much.

Then, suddenly, they felt a comforting pressure on their shoulders. They flinched at first, but then confided in it, and let it push Alli down to the ground. Soon they felt the soft grass under their hands, and the nice pressure of someone with their hand on their shoulder. Alli started to think again. They brought their tail around to curl up, and just start to think again.
{Alli - Interacting with: Eve - Location: Great Lawn }

Alli was spiraling, they couldn’t think of anything, their head was just ringing. The ringing was maddening. The ringing was shaking their entire body. They thought they could feel some tears on their face and the sound of humming coming from their mouth but again, the ringing was just too much.

Then, suddenly, they felt a comforting pressure on their shoulders. They flinched at first, but then confided in it, and let it push Alli down to the ground. Soon they felt the soft grass under their hands, and the nice pressure of someone with their hand on their shoulder. Alli started to think again. They brought their tail around to curl up, and just start to think again.
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
Emory TEAM ONE (no interactions)
He finally got himself back under control and just stood back to let the others deal with it. (I don't even want to be here so why bother joining in...)

Eve TEAM TWO (Interacting with Alli @LL525)
She noticed them starting to breathe normally again and pulled her hand back, "Hey... You doing okay? I have some water if you need that, drinking help me calm down when I get overwhelmed so..." She trailed off not sure what to say anymore. She was used to talking to staff or other templer kids where they could talk about whatever had just happened, did magic kids do that too?
Emory TEAM ONE (no interactions)
He finally got himself back under control and just stood back to let the others deal with it. (I don't even want to be here so why bother joining in...)

Eve TEAM TWO (Interacting with Alli @LL525)
She noticed them starting to breathe normally again and pulled her hand back, "Hey... You doing okay? I have some water if you need that, drinking help me calm down when I get overwhelmed so..." She trailed off not sure what to say anymore. She was used to talking to staff or other templer kids where they could talk about whatever had just happened, did magic kids do that too?
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8