Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Not me quite literally buying two more dragons to dedicate to this one pairing when I already have six of them... That feeling when you like an OTP so much you have eight dragons dedicated to them... lol uh whoops... Also I have so many projects already, I don't need to add to it, but here we are...
Not me quite literally buying two more dragons to dedicate to this one pairing when I already have six of them... That feeling when you like an OTP so much you have eight dragons dedicated to them... lol uh whoops... Also I have so many projects already, I don't need to add to it, but here we are...
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
No, lego movie soundtrack, I understand but everything currently isn’t awesome this man is actually a depiction of my issues thanks but really this isn’t it
No, lego movie soundtrack, I understand but everything currently isn’t awesome this man is actually a depiction of my issues thanks but really this isn’t it
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
rollers are so fun i love ninja squid i love being evil and jumping people out of no where with my one shot weapon and then swimming off at the speed of light with curling bomb
rollers are so fun i love ninja squid i love being evil and jumping people out of no where with my one shot weapon and then swimming off at the speed of light with curling bomb
DtBIuzC.png
Scorpions are still cute, but gosh darn it, bloody heck. That was awful.
Scorpions are still cute, but gosh darn it, bloody heck. That was awful.
if i could stop getting mysterious chest pain out of nowhere that'd be great. like it was nothing serious this time or any other time but still!! damn!!!!!!
if i could stop getting mysterious chest pain out of nowhere that'd be great. like it was nothing serious this time or any other time but still!! damn!!!!!!
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
hhhhhh why did they not post which entries they have. like the offer to help is great and the fact its pwyw is nice, so i can just go with the usual 5g per entry, but!!! how am i gonna calculate the total when you didnt put down which 'mons you have!!!

now i gotta try and think of a response to get said info. and thats going to be awful. the overthinking is already in full swing. rhghhhgh. i guess a "that'd be great! what ones do you have?" would probably be fine? but like. the overthinking. the anxiety. making me second guess already. what if they dont check and dont respond. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhh why did they not post which entries they have. like the offer to help is great and the fact its pwyw is nice, so i can just go with the usual 5g per entry, but!!! how am i gonna calculate the total when you didnt put down which 'mons you have!!!

now i gotta try and think of a response to get said info. and thats going to be awful. the overthinking is already in full swing. rhghhhgh. i guess a "that'd be great! what ones do you have?" would probably be fine? but like. the overthinking. the anxiety. making me second guess already. what if they dont check and dont respond. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I want to do my third and final DQB2 playthrough NOW already because I love this game and the builder is adorable and technically I haven't properly played through it in three months because I left it off halfway through Moonbrooke back in January

By the same token can I really mentally handle all of that again I literally spent the last two-three days in a weird depressive funk for it that I have only just finally recovered from

I really just want to do the final battle again that part is freaking AWESOME there will never be a game finale like DQB2's I love it so much and I wish I did not have to go through agony first to get there
I want to do my third and final DQB2 playthrough NOW already because I love this game and the builder is adorable and technically I haven't properly played through it in three months because I left it off halfway through Moonbrooke back in January

By the same token can I really mentally handle all of that again I literally spent the last two-three days in a weird depressive funk for it that I have only just finally recovered from

I really just want to do the final battle again that part is freaking AWESOME there will never be a game finale like DQB2's I love it so much and I wish I did not have to go through agony first to get there
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
i love that my found family and i will say “rotate in my brain” when we are hyperfixating on something
i love that my found family and i will say “rotate in my brain” when we are hyperfixating on something
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Wait, Bluey has a character named Socks!? I didn’t even know that when I recently named one of my cat’s newborn kittens Socks! Happy coincidence I suppose! [emoji=aberration happy size=2]
Wait, Bluey has a character named Socks!? I didn’t even know that when I recently named one of my cat’s newborn kittens Socks! Happy coincidence I suppose!

6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
Currently wondering what the secret society of ants living under grandma's old house has been up to this spring. They're up to something...
Currently wondering what the secret society of ants living under grandma's old house has been up to this spring. They're up to something...
GbgAb0e.gif
Nonbxnary (Nonbxnary flag)
Any Pronoun (Agender flag)
Queerpunk (Queerpunk flag)
Engaged
Earthbender
Frog Cult
Keter
Free Buttons
Free Adoptables