Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Coming to terms with the state of the dragon market (or even if I give them away) and realizing I'll probably have to exalt most of these dragons to have space for another mass hatch -_-'
edit: Also the price of eggs right now means 5 eggs almost equal the price of my lair expansion for 5 slots.
sell the eggs
Coming to terms with the state of the dragon market (or even if I give them away) and realizing I'll probably have to exalt most of these dragons to have space for another mass hatch -_-'
edit: Also the price of eggs right now means 5 eggs almost equal the price of my lair expansion for 5 slots.
sell the eggs
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
This morning, I’ve been playing Cooking Companions and Doki Doki Literature Club. Here are my thoughts:

— Cooking Companions (~1 hr 15 min playtime) isn’t nearly as sad or scary as I was expecting it to be. At least, not so far. (I still haven’t unlocked “Nightmare Mode”, after all). But that’s not a criticism of the quality of the game itself. Rather, it encourages me to seek out other horror games, knowing that I’m capable of stomaching it (pun intended).

Which leads me to my next opinion:

— Doki Doki Literature Club (~45 min playtime) is a game that I’m actually pretty familiar with… except that in the past, I used to always chicken out and quit playing right before the pivotal turning point where spooky stuff starts happening.

When the game was first released several years ago, I was going through some difficult stuff irl and I really wasn’t in the right state of mind to be playing something like that. But lately my mental health has been improving by leaps and bounds, so I’m no longer afraid to play DDLC as it was truly meant to be played — in all of its spooky glory!
This morning, I’ve been playing Cooking Companions and Doki Doki Literature Club. Here are my thoughts:

— Cooking Companions (~1 hr 15 min playtime) isn’t nearly as sad or scary as I was expecting it to be. At least, not so far. (I still haven’t unlocked “Nightmare Mode”, after all). But that’s not a criticism of the quality of the game itself. Rather, it encourages me to seek out other horror games, knowing that I’m capable of stomaching it (pun intended).

Which leads me to my next opinion:

— Doki Doki Literature Club (~45 min playtime) is a game that I’m actually pretty familiar with… except that in the past, I used to always chicken out and quit playing right before the pivotal turning point where spooky stuff starts happening.

When the game was first released several years ago, I was going through some difficult stuff irl and I really wasn’t in the right state of mind to be playing something like that. But lately my mental health has been improving by leaps and bounds, so I’m no longer afraid to play DDLC as it was truly meant to be played — in all of its spooky glory!
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
My brain is a constant rotation of Chappell Roan songs rn
My brain is a constant rotation of Chappell Roan songs rn
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
how to get a new ankle
i've had enough of the one i've sprained so many times that hasn't healed properly and i now can't walk correctly on my leg
how to get a new ankle
i've had enough of the one i've sprained so many times that hasn't healed properly and i now can't walk correctly on my leg

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[quote name="Pinstriped" date="2024-05-20 06:54:30" ] how to get a new ankle i've had enough of the one i've sprained so many times that hasn't healed properly and i now can't walk correctly on my leg [/quote] me I've only twisted it (broke it? dunno) once but it's been 2 and a half years and it still hurts :3
Pinstriped wrote on 2024-05-20 06:54:30:
how to get a new ankle
me I've only twisted it (broke it? dunno) once but it's been 2 and a half years and it still hurts :3
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
i may be sick and have one more exam in like 40 minutes but im gonna use this time to exalt 13 dragons because i am married to the GRIND
i may be sick and have one more exam in like 40 minutes but im gonna use this time to exalt 13 dragons because i am married to the GRIND
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of actually getting to be in a good mood for once in my life do I [quote name="UnnaturalHistory" date="2024-05-20 07:14:11" ] [quote name="Pinstriped" date="2024-05-20 06:54:30" ] how to get a new ankle i've had enough of the one i've sprained so many times that hasn't healed properly and i now can't walk correctly on my leg [/quote] me I've only twisted it (broke it? dunno) once but it's been 2 and a half years and it still hurts :3 [/quote] Oh hey, permanently injured ankle club, mine has been like that for 10 years which is literally half my entire life c':
I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of actually getting to be in a good mood for once in my life do I

UnnaturalHistory wrote on 2024-05-20 07:14:11:
Pinstriped wrote on 2024-05-20 06:54:30:
how to get a new ankle
me I've only twisted it (broke it? dunno) once but it's been 2 and a half years and it still hurts :3
Oh hey, permanently injured ankle club, mine has been like that for 10 years which is literally half my entire life c':
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
I got a D on my chemistry exam it is so joever for me here is my reaction to seeing my grade (ft. twilight sparkle doodle I did just now. my finger hurts. do not draw with a trackpad-) [img]https://i.ibb.co/MSwTYbx/Screenshot-2024-05-20-9-51-29-AM.png[/img]
I got a D on my chemistry exam it is so joever for me

here is my reaction to seeing my grade (ft. twilight sparkle doodle I did just now. my finger hurts. do not draw with a trackpad-)
Screenshot-2024-05-20-9-51-29-AM.png
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Summer's just around the corner. [emoji=cloud size=1] I managed to begin one of my more neglected assignments, the one I dreaded the most. Still not at the troublesome part (actually taking first pictures and editing the film), but I'm glad I have a modicum of an idea for it. I probably should've done at least one project today, but I have my excuses. Procrastination. [emoji=cloud size=1] Neglecting lair lore to accrue more treasure. Might focus on writing once I finish projects. Or maybe draw portraits of my dragons? So many possibilities.
Summer's just around the corner.

I managed to begin one of my more neglected assignments, the one I dreaded the most. Still not at the troublesome part (actually taking first pictures and editing the film), but I'm glad I have a modicum of an idea for it.

I probably should've done at least one project today, but I have my excuses.
Procrastination.

Neglecting lair lore to accrue more treasure. Might focus on writing once I finish projects. Or maybe draw portraits of my dragons? So many possibilities.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
i need a break
really miss my family & my little kitties.

on a positive note ACNH fun c:
i need a break
really miss my family & my little kitties.

on a positive note ACNH fun c:
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.png