Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67
I am speechless with excitement! Love the revamp but screaming over the permababy skin and accent possibilities in the near future!!!
I am speechless with excitement! Love the revamp but screaming over the permababy skin and accent possibilities in the near future!!!
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
This is an amazing update with features I've been wanting for years! Thank you flight rising team for this.
This is an amazing update with features I've been wanting for years! Thank you flight rising team for this.
This is all super exciting :D
This is all super exciting :D
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
Hatchling skins! Thank you.
Hatchling skins! Thank you.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Oh my gosh, I am so excited for permababy skins!!! At last, my hoard of hatchlings will get to feel fancy too :3
Oh my gosh, I am so excited for permababy skins!!! At last, my hoard of hatchlings will get to feel fancy too :3
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
YIPPEEE HATCHLING SKINS ARE HERE!!!!!!!
YIPPEEE HATCHLING SKINS ARE HERE!!!!!!!
Lichtdrache.gif
I want to find all the suggestion threads about baby accents and stare at the users who were like "no it's physically impossible cuz #Code (that the users didn't know anyway cuz they don't work for FR)"

And just stare at them.

Not block them or message them. Just stare at them.
I want to find all the suggestion threads about baby accents and stare at the users who were like "no it's physically impossible cuz #Code (that the users didn't know anyway cuz they don't work for FR)"

And just stare at them.

Not block them or message them. Just stare at them.
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATCHLING SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATCHLING SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Can't wait to see people scribble all over the permababies. Draw on the children.
Can't wait to see people scribble all over the permababies. Draw on the children.
SKINS FOR BABIES OMG Well now I regret selling most of my permababs for lair space [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2] Ah well though, I can always get more [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2]
SKINS FOR BABIES OMG

Well now I regret selling most of my permababs for lair space Ah well though, I can always get more
+3 hrs FR time
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67