Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67
Baby Dragons!
Baby Dragons!
NATURE IS HEALING WE HAVE BABY SKINS
NATURE IS HEALING WE HAVE BABY SKINS
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
absolutely incredible update!!! thank you so so so so much!!!!

the new submissions process is very sleek and will certainly help the skin admins with their workload; i'd imagine a lot of time is spent checking coverage and image boundaries. everyone benefits here! flight rising has really been on a roll with quality of life improvements, these are honestly very hype

hatchling skins are the big win here - it makes sense, given ancient dragons can wear skins too!! i can't wait to see what people do with the big round coatl baby bellies, maybe a terrarium in there or something? something that interacts with the gene capsule? the possibilities are endless!
absolutely incredible update!!! thank you so so so so much!!!!

the new submissions process is very sleek and will certainly help the skin admins with their workload; i'd imagine a lot of time is spent checking coverage and image boundaries. everyone benefits here! flight rising has really been on a roll with quality of life improvements, these are honestly very hype

hatchling skins are the big win here - it makes sense, given ancient dragons can wear skins too!! i can't wait to see what people do with the big round coatl baby bellies, maybe a terrarium in there or something? something that interacts with the gene capsule? the possibilities are endless!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
I love the hatchlings ones. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I love the hatchlings ones.
Arcane_zps675cca70.gif
Yay, permababy skins! [emoji=new friend size=1]
Yay, permababy skins!
Pings OK! jt3PpxV.png
yay, this seems very good! maybe I'll try making skins again.
and skins for permababies, it is a surprise, but a welcome one.
yay, this seems very good! maybe I'll try making skins again.
and skins for permababies, it is a surprise, but a welcome one.
timezone: FR+11
I'm a pretty quiet artist in the community, but this might incentivize me to be more active! I'm glad this came in, the multi-day waiting process was pretty cumbersome. Props to you, devs!
I'm a pretty quiet artist in the community, but this might incentivize me to be more active! I'm glad this came in, the multi-day waiting process was pretty cumbersome. Props to you, devs!
RX53pBE5_o.png
ETERNAL YOUTH SKINS??? PEAK.
ETERNAL YOUTH SKINS??? PEAK.
9KurPRs.png
I am SO STOKED for baby skins!!! I'm gonna have a lot of fun making them
I am SO STOKED for baby skins!!! I'm gonna have a lot of fun making them
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
I am speechless with excitement! Love the revamp but screaming over the permababy skin and accent possibilities in the near future!!!
I am speechless with excitement! Love the revamp but screaming over the permababy skin and accent possibilities in the near future!!!
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67