Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67
YES! HATCHLING SKINS FINALLY!!! Been waiting for years thank you,,

Quick question; will we still be unable to go outside the outer lines of the hatchling base like we need to for the adult bases?
YES! HATCHLING SKINS FINALLY!!! Been waiting for years thank you,,

Quick question; will we still be unable to go outside the outer lines of the hatchling base like we need to for the adult bases?
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
BABY SKISN
BABY SKISN
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
Whoa; awesome!
Whoa; awesome!
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Small question for the mods: are festival genes like Trickmurk going to have their lineart put in the files for skin purposes? When I check currently they aren't present
Small question for the mods: are festival genes like Trickmurk going to have their lineart put in the files for skin purposes? When I check currently they aren't present
S4mCDlY.png
DRGtUkN.png
4kH8Iym.png
du0Hpyr.png
nHNO6ou.png
nGiXbMP.png
I8qrrEJ.png
2mzinXE.png
rF31KIO.png

Sweet. Now I'm going to have a reason to have perma-babies.
Sweet. Now I'm going to have a reason to have perma-babies.
I can't wait for some hatchling skins! Maybe I'll have more hatchling in my lair now:)
I can't wait for some hatchling skins! Maybe I'll have more hatchling in my lair now:)
85942727.png push hub
Hatchlings skin and accents?! No way :0
Hatchlings skin and accents?! No way :0
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
TvGyETb.gif
NbSkF1v.gif
Hatchlings skin! :D

I am so happy!

(also, Ilike the update of skin submission!)
Hatchlings skin! :D

I am so happy!

(also, Ilike the update of skin submission!)
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
I'm not a skin/accent designer, but these changes sound like awesome improvements! I'd be totally excited to put the new system to use! This also means consumers can get their skin copies sooner, too, so it's a win-win for everyone! And as said consumer, I might now be incentivized to start owning permababies myself. [emoji=special eyes size=1] [s][i]Oh no, my lair space and vault![/i][/s]
I'm not a skin/accent designer, but these changes sound like awesome improvements! I'd be totally excited to put the new system to use! This also means consumers can get their skin copies sooner, too, so it's a win-win for everyone! And as said consumer, I might now be incentivized to start owning permababies myself. Oh no, my lair space and vault!
1a0a47cfdf486c608637ee64935e48ae69fe8ecb.png
> DRAGON SALES
> AVATAR
> FR + 3
Hatchling skins..........excitement.
Hatchling skins..........excitement.
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67