Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67
oh. my. god!!!
oh. my. god!!!
UMA for hatchlings, TAKE MY MONEY!

Great updated, I am super hyped!!
UMA for hatchlings, TAKE MY MONEY!

Great updated, I am super hyped!!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
This is SUCH a great step forward. I hope in the future a system will be put in place for sellers to collect preorders without having to juggle a hundred crossroads. It would be great to even be able to browse what's open for preorder by Breed rather than relying on the mass-ping system.
This is SUCH a great step forward. I hope in the future a system will be put in place for sellers to collect preorders without having to juggle a hundred crossroads. It would be great to even be able to browse what's open for preorder by Breed rather than relying on the mass-ping system.
OMG PERMABABY SKINS, I'M GONNA BE BROKE (EXTREMELY POSITIVE!!!)

my primalbabies will have the flair they deserve....
OMG PERMABABY SKINS, I'M GONNA BE BROKE (EXTREMELY POSITIVE!!!)

my primalbabies will have the flair they deserve....
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
[quote name="Hazeledpoppy" date="2024-04-29 08:50:32" ] Would it be possible to be able to request evaluation without submitting for reprint copies? [...] [/quote] Good question @Hazeledpoppy There are thousands of legacy skins that could be sent for evaluation. So we decided it was best to only add to the Skin Moderation Team's workload when an actual order is requested. If the new system works as well as we hope, you will not have to wait long for an evaluation when you do decide to place an order.
Hazeledpoppy wrote on 2024-04-29 08:50:32:
Would it be possible to be able to request evaluation without submitting for reprint copies? [...]

Good question @Hazeledpoppy

There are thousands of legacy skins that could be sent for evaluation. So we decided it was best to only add to the Skin Moderation Team's workload when an actual order is requested.

If the new system works as well as we hope, you will not have to wait long for an evaluation when you do decide to place an order.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
OMG, hatchling skins!! Yayyyyyy [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
OMG, hatchling skins!! Yayyyyyy
z9bVpPy.png
BABY SKINS!!! *happy dance*
BABY SKINS!!! *happy dance*
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
My Accent/Skincent Shop and Pinglist:
Are permababy skin/accent designs going to be eligible for festival accents in the future?
Are permababy skin/accent designs going to be eligible for festival accents in the future?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
This is fantastic, I can finally look for stray pixels automatically. RIP to the sneaky boundary-breaking UMs lol, they will never appear again xD

And so stoked for hatchling skins, I was hoping for it but not expecting it, so this is a wonderful surprise
This is fantastic, I can finally look for stray pixels automatically. RIP to the sneaky boundary-breaking UMs lol, they will never appear again xD

And so stoked for hatchling skins, I was hoping for it but not expecting it, so this is a wonderful surprise
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
HATCHLING SKINSSSSSS
HATCHLING SKINSSSSSS
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67