Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67
Whoa
WHoa
YES
Hatchling skins?
I am SO Hyped for this. WELL DONE TEAM.
Whoa
WHoa
YES
Hatchling skins?
I am SO Hyped for this. WELL DONE TEAM.
aJTY8eT.png
BABY SKINS LETS GOOO
BABY SKINS LETS GOOO
gEQYnxI.png
[quote]as of late last year, we've been flagging recent skins submitted in the previous system, so many of you will have reprint options available to you starting right now[/quote] did you not do that for reprints? i assumed that if a skin was allowed to be reprinted it was good too, but my skin that i last reprinted two weeks ago says it need to be reviewed again
Quote:
as of late last year, we've been flagging recent skins submitted in the previous system, so many of you will have reprint options available to you starting right now

did you not do that for reprints? i assumed that if a skin was allowed to be reprinted it was good too, but my skin that i last reprinted two weeks ago says it need to be reviewed again
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
finally. he can have the funny shovel. as he was destined to have. [img]https://i.imgur.com/GvMhNRe.png[/img]
finally. he can have the funny shovel. as he was destined to have.
GvMhNRe.png
NL8vJkn.png
PERMABABY SKINS AT LAST! YES!!!!!

Gonna need to make a set for my children!!
PERMABABY SKINS AT LAST! YES!!!!!

Gonna need to make a set for my children!!
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
i'm getting ping after ping of easy breezy reprints from artists, this is the best thing ever ty staff :")))
i'm getting ping after ping of easy breezy reprints from artists, this is the best thing ever ty staff :")))
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
[quote name="akesi" date="2024-04-29 09:28:23" ] i assumed that if a skin was allowed to be reprinted it was good too, but my skin that i last reprinted two weeks ago says it need to be reviewed again [/quote] @akesi In theory, any skin that you had reprinted recently (within the last 4 months) should also be eligible for an instant reprint. If you see a skin that you reordered that is [i]not[/i] eligible, let us know as a bug report and we can look into it. Please keep in mind that you might have multiple old skins with the same (or similar) name and it's easy to mistake a recently reordered skin with one that still needs to be reevaluated.
akesi wrote on 2024-04-29 09:28:23:
i assumed that if a skin was allowed to be reprinted it was good too, but my skin that i last reprinted two weeks ago says it need to be reviewed again

@akesi In theory, any skin that you had reprinted recently (within the last 4 months) should also be eligible for an instant reprint.

If you see a skin that you reordered that is not eligible, let us know as a bug report and we can look into it. Please keep in mind that you might have multiple old skins with the same (or similar) name and it's easy to mistake a recently reordered skin with one that still needs to be reevaluated.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
This is very cool!
This is very cool!
GJ4HbdE.gif
PERMA BABY ACCENTS AND SKINS!!! YIPPEEEE
PERMA BABY ACCENTS AND SKINS!!! YIPPEEEE
i don't make skins or accents but HATCHLING ONES???? FINALLY!!!! oh my god i am so excited. maybe i'll get back into FR just so i can give my bbies lil accents omgg
i don't make skins or accents but HATCHLING ONES???? FINALLY!!!! oh my god i am so excited. maybe i'll get back into FR just so i can give my bbies lil accents omgg
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67