Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67
This is so exciting! I'm sure people who run accent shops will be thrilled to be able to print up a single copy of a retired accent as needed! And skins/accents for perma babies is something I've been dreaming about for ages, but I never thought it was doable. I'm very excited to see how this turns out!
This is so exciting! I'm sure people who run accent shops will be thrilled to be able to print up a single copy of a retired accent as needed! And skins/accents for perma babies is something I've been dreaming about for ages, but I never thought it was doable. I'm very excited to see how this turns out!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
awesome update, thank you!!
awesome update, thank you!!
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
IM GONNA DIE FOR HATCHLING SKINS LESSGOOOO I CAN'T WAIT!!
IM GONNA DIE FOR HATCHLING SKINS LESSGOOOO I CAN'T WAIT!!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
HATCHLING SKINS

gosh, this system looks so fun I kinda want to start making some skins and accents of my own!
HATCHLING SKINS

gosh, this system looks so fun I kinda want to start making some skins and accents of my own!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Literally cheered out loud for eternal youth skins!!! HOORAY!!!
Literally cheered out loud for eternal youth skins!!! HOORAY!!!
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
I hope skin for hatchling not included in festival skin and accent. I remind you that there are only 14 of them. We have 24 breed with two poses and it will more in future, and with hatchlilng it 72 variants for 14 slots. Too many! Still think that we need at least 1 slot for one breed and little lover cost.

But in other thanks for you work, very cool update!

UPD and agree with opinion that skin for hatchling in festival is not entirely fair to those who don't have permababyes because it cost for gems
I hope skin for hatchling not included in festival skin and accent. I remind you that there are only 14 of them. We have 24 breed with two poses and it will more in future, and with hatchlilng it 72 variants for 14 slots. Too many! Still think that we need at least 1 slot for one breed and little lover cost.

But in other thanks for you work, very cool update!

UPD and agree with opinion that skin for hatchling in festival is not entirely fair to those who don't have permababyes because it cost for gems
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY
HATCHLING SKINSSSS
Is this what finally pushes me into creating my own skins???
POSSIBLY SO.
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY
HATCHLING SKINSSSS
Is this what finally pushes me into creating my own skins???
POSSIBLY SO.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
HATCHLING SKINS….. it’s been 84 years……
HATCHLING SKINS….. it’s been 84 years……
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
HATCHLING ACCENTS OH MY GOD
HATCHLING ACCENTS OH MY GOD
NqTy8Tb.png
HATCHLING SKINS?!?! WHAT!!!!! I wasn’t expecting that at ALL WOAH!!
HATCHLING SKINS?!?! WHAT!!!!! I wasn’t expecting that at ALL WOAH!!
YUDrFCG.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67