Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67
this is an awesome update.. can we also get more relaxed rules on shadow/line breaking accents as a treat.. it would also be very awesome and cool <3
this is an awesome update.. can we also get more relaxed rules on shadow/line breaking accents as a treat.. it would also be very awesome and cool <3
Skins for permababies... I'm about to cry TvT Thank you, staff! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Skins for permababies... I'm about to cry TvT
Thank you, staff!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
Thank you for running this game with all of your [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm in love with this game since 2013 [emoji=owl size=1]
Thank you for running this game with all of your
I'm in love with this game since 2013
Signatur_Hatchery.png
HATCHLING SKINS!!! I never expected those to get added, I'm so excited!!
HATCHLING SKINS!!! I never expected those to get added, I'm so excited!!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
Oh these are really nice changes, I'm gonna have to make something and try it out [emoji=aberration star size=1]
Oh these are really nice changes, I'm gonna have to make something and try it out
YMPbu9R.pngeq6zQ9M.pngpZJYyk4.png1YB0OjO.pnggE96VFA.png5Km2boY.pnglafK3Rf.png0HBKL8H.pngy41plqc.pngQGvYKGE.pngl8NOdbs.pngMesq6uj.png
Looking at my tab of permababies in my lair and HOOTING and HOLLERING in excitement oh my goshhhhh [emoji=heart size=1]
Looking at my tab of permababies in my lair and HOOTING and HOLLERING in excitement oh my goshhhhh
h8jpyOh.png
PERMA SKINS!!!!!
PERMA SKINS!!!!!
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
Question!! Is there any workaround or fix for skins and accents with the same name?

For example, accent: from the ashes

There are three accents with this name, but if you use the
[ item = accent: from the ashes ] format, it automatically chooses the pearlcatcher accent.

Accent: From the Ashes

You can always use the [ skin = itemid ] format to get the other versions to show up:

But then those icons cannot be clicked on and previewed the same way the first one can.

This is just one that I know of, but I imagine there are more with the same name that run into this issue.

edit: well that's odd! Apparently the accent preview works in real posts, just not when you are in the "preview window" post....
Question!! Is there any workaround or fix for skins and accents with the same name?

For example, accent: from the ashes

There are three accents with this name, but if you use the
[ item = accent: from the ashes ] format, it automatically chooses the pearlcatcher accent.

Accent: From the Ashes

You can always use the [ skin = itemid ] format to get the other versions to show up:

But then those icons cannot be clicked on and previewed the same way the first one can.

This is just one that I know of, but I imagine there are more with the same name that run into this issue.

edit: well that's odd! Apparently the accent preview works in real posts, just not when you are in the "preview window" post....
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zqd2rrw.png
HATCHLING SKINS REAL OH MY GOD
HATCHLING SKINS REAL OH MY GOD
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67