Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67
This is so awesome! Are hatchling skins going to be accepted for festival contests, or would they be left out given they only work for permababies?
This is so awesome! Are hatchling skins going to be accepted for festival contests, or would they be left out given they only work for permababies?
T586y4j.png
Awesome new changes!
Awesome new changes!
Nature Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Nature Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
Me and my several permababies thank you.
Me and my several permababies thank you.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

HATCHLING SKINS YES!!!
HATCHLING SKINS YES!!!
4ztBK1h.png
P2OauAq.png
lwvRdFe.png
EEUHXHn.png
hh5n4WA.png
lohf4Mo.png APe9ksa.png E27J5Sp.png cNJO9da.png
xbsbPqT.png
YMPbu9R.png
this is still a wip ok
BABIES
BABIES
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
While making anything automated through algorhythms is an instant "-2" and required suspension of disbelief from me, I hope that you take player feedback to heart and stay on-top of hammering out the imperfections inherent to an automated system within a timely manner so that it can be brought up to creator standards within a reasonable amount of time or else you are looking at an extreme swamp of backlog and discontent from your community. That being said, this is not entirely a bad concept. Less hands-- with a [i]working[/i] tool-- is a good thing when it comes to a multi-party pipeline like this. We will just have to see how accurate it is when it comes time for my partner and I to publish our accents, again. I did not entirely appreciate in the past when I had my accent cast in limbo because they 'needed to know what the runes on it said' when it was literally just a trace of the [b]Runes Gene[/b] to make it glow a tad more. :/ So I am hoping that this will mitigate that kind of thing, entirely. ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE -- I am very excite for hatchling skins and I am already brainstorming what I want to create for them! So thanks for the "new toys" hahaha. [emoji=aether laughing size=2]
While making anything automated through algorhythms is an instant "-2" and required suspension of disbelief from me, I hope that you take player feedback to heart and stay on-top of hammering out the imperfections inherent to an automated system within a timely manner so that it can be brought up to creator standards within a reasonable amount of time or else you are looking at an extreme swamp of backlog and discontent from your community.

That being said, this is not entirely a bad concept. Less hands-- with a working tool-- is a good thing when it comes to a multi-party pipeline like this. We will just have to see how accurate it is when it comes time for my partner and I to publish our accents, again. I did not entirely appreciate in the past when I had my accent cast in limbo because they 'needed to know what the runes on it said' when it was literally just a trace of the Runes Gene to make it glow a tad more. :/

So I am hoping that this will mitigate that kind of thing, entirely.

ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE -- I am very excite for hatchling skins and I am already brainstorming what I want to create for them!

So thanks for the "new toys" hahaha.
sixivRf.gif
Astral - 1990 - They/Them
Freelance Artist for hire!

Art Shop | Hatchery

AVEOprG.png
[center][font=cambria]I am excited with this new revamp, I hope it will make it easier for me and my fellow skin makers to get our skins, review them, and to get our reprints almost instantly (which is a good turnaround for profit/waiting too...) and I am excited to give some of my permababies some little customizable options too. ♥ [emoji=old parchment]
I am excited with this new revamp, I hope it will make it easier for me and my fellow skin makers to get our skins, review them, and to get our reprints almost instantly (which is a good turnaround for profit/waiting too...)

and I am excited to give some of my permababies some little customizable options too. ♥

szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Woah! This is so exciting! I'm so looking forward to what skins and accents people make for hatchlings! Gonna be so awesome!
Woah! This is so exciting! I'm so looking forward to what skins and accents people make for hatchlings! Gonna be so awesome!
vsz4f3l.pngMost active during 10:00 - 22:00 FR time.
Hatchling skins!! How exciting!!
Hatchling skins!! How exciting!!
YOOOOO THIS IS SO BOSS
YOOOOO THIS IS SO BOSS
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67