Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most numerous dragon breed in your lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6
you made me curious so I did a quick count and it's Imperials. Gaolers are second, skydancers third and wildclaws fourth. Roughly equal numbers of bogs, snappers, coatl and the other ancient breeds.

two sandsurges and two dusthides: I'm not that big a fan of the surges and I haven't made room for more dusthides yet.

one single pearlcatcher who's only in my main lair because she recently became a fandragon. I do have a few nocs and tundras and obelisks but they're in my hibden.
you made me curious so I did a quick count and it's Imperials. Gaolers are second, skydancers third and wildclaws fourth. Roughly equal numbers of bogs, snappers, coatl and the other ancient breeds.

two sandsurges and two dusthides: I'm not that big a fan of the surges and I haven't made room for more dusthides yet.

one single pearlcatcher who's only in my main lair because she recently became a fandragon. I do have a few nocs and tundras and obelisks but they're in my hibden.
11 veilspuns. Love those funky guys.
11 veilspuns. Love those funky guys.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
If I counted correctly (not counting unfinished G1s)
most - tundras - 40
least - banescale/sandsurge/undertide - 7
If I counted correctly (not counting unfinished G1s)
most - tundras - 40
least - banescale/sandsurge/undertide - 7
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Right at the moment the most I have are nocturnes because of gene projects.
Right at the moment the most I have are nocturnes because of gene projects.
FeIiZnO.png
Skydancers for me at around 45 out of 173 dragons (both active and hibernation). I think pearlcatchers are next at 15.

Mirrors - 10
Imps - 11
Fae - 8
Guardians - 4
Bogsneaks - 5
Spirals - 4
Obelisks - 11
Nocturnes - 10
Tundra - 2
Coatls - 1

And then for ancients:

Aethers - 4
Gaolers - 5
Banescales - 4
Veilspun - 7
Abbies - 6
Undertides - 6
Sandsurges - 6
Auraboas - 4
Dusties - 4

I have definitely probably missed a few give or take because I'm bad at counting, lol. But skydancers are definitely the most numerous for me.
Skydancers for me at around 45 out of 173 dragons (both active and hibernation). I think pearlcatchers are next at 15.

Mirrors - 10
Imps - 11
Fae - 8
Guardians - 4
Bogsneaks - 5
Spirals - 4
Obelisks - 11
Nocturnes - 10
Tundra - 2
Coatls - 1

And then for ancients:

Aethers - 4
Gaolers - 5
Banescales - 4
Veilspun - 7
Abbies - 6
Undertides - 6
Sandsurges - 6
Auraboas - 4
Dusties - 4

I have definitely probably missed a few give or take because I'm bad at counting, lol. But skydancers are definitely the most numerous for me.
Flight%20Rising%20133_zps595k2vfn.jpg
My most numerous breed is definitely spirals lol. I just love those little noodles! I can't stop getting new ones.

I also have a lot of imperials. I really like the way males pose, and they can rock any theme/apparel.

The breed I have the least of is sandsurges. I only have one of them, and that's only because it fit well as a fandragon. I didn't really like them when I first saw them. I just think they're too spiky for me. It's kind of harsh to look at.
My most numerous breed is definitely spirals lol. I just love those little noodles! I can't stop getting new ones.

I also have a lot of imperials. I really like the way males pose, and they can rock any theme/apparel.

The breed I have the least of is sandsurges. I only have one of them, and that's only because it fit well as a fandragon. I didn't really like them when I first saw them. I just think they're too spiky for me. It's kind of harsh to look at.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
out of my main lair of 53 dragons, 11 of them are skydancers. that's a lot! there are also currently 6 coatls. other than that it's a fairly even spread, with some breeds only represented cause i havent breed changed them.
out of my main lair of 53 dragons, 11 of them are skydancers. that's a lot! there are also currently 6 coatls. other than that it's a fairly even spread, with some breeds only represented cause i havent breed changed them.
For the sake of having numbers that actually mean anything instead of just telling you I have a lot of breeding projects and hatched a lot of g1s over NotN.
So, I'm only counting permas who are either finished or have a definite plan with a breed I can count.

Results:

Most: Imps, Skydancers, Spirals 3 Way Tie
Least: Bogsneak, Tundra, Sandsurge, Aberration, Gaoler

Imperials: 9
Skydancer: 9
Spiral: 9
Veilspun: 8
Mirror: 7
Nocturne: 7
Aether: 6
Obelisk: 5
Fae: 4
Auraboa: 4
xxx Pearlcatcher: 3
Guardian: 3
Coatl: 3
Ridgeback: 2
Undertide: 2
Wildclaw: 2
Bogsneak: 1
Tundra: 1
Sandsurge: 1
Aberration: 1
Gaoler: 1
For the sake of having numbers that actually mean anything instead of just telling you I have a lot of breeding projects and hatched a lot of g1s over NotN.
So, I'm only counting permas who are either finished or have a definite plan with a breed I can count.

Results:

Most: Imps, Skydancers, Spirals 3 Way Tie
Least: Bogsneak, Tundra, Sandsurge, Aberration, Gaoler

Imperials: 9
Skydancer: 9
Spiral: 9
Veilspun: 8
Mirror: 7
Nocturne: 7
Aether: 6
Obelisk: 5
Fae: 4
Auraboa: 4
xxx Pearlcatcher: 3
Guardian: 3
Coatl: 3
Ridgeback: 2
Undertide: 2
Wildclaw: 2
Bogsneak: 1
Tundra: 1
Sandsurge: 1
Aberration: 1
Gaoler: 1
*stares at my avatar* yeah that seems about right. counting only permas, I've got:

obelisk (8)
aberration & nocturne (4)
spiral, imp, tundra, fae (2)
bogsneak, skydancer, wildclaw (1)

really gotta up my biodiversity here...
*stares at my avatar* yeah that seems about right. counting only permas, I've got:

obelisk (8)
aberration & nocturne (4)
spiral, imp, tundra, fae (2)
bogsneak, skydancer, wildclaw (1)

really gotta up my biodiversity here...
z2Icd4f.png
x
Echo
(they/she/fae)
+0 fr time
6c0jmrg.png
x
goals / challenges
color wheel obelisks
stock the pond
Obelisks most likely, counting all my projects as well. I was almost a full monolair for a while so. It'd be fitting and make sense
Obelisks most likely, counting all my projects as well. I was almost a full monolair for a while so. It'd be fitting and make sense
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6