Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most numerous dragon breed in your lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Nocturnes, because of all my unfinished projects. I have like 40 ungened nocturnes.

But, as far as permas go, skydancers and wildclaws are the most plentiful, with 8 of each.
Nocturnes, because of all my unfinished projects. I have like 40 ungened nocturnes.

But, as far as permas go, skydancers and wildclaws are the most plentiful, with 8 of each.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
monolairs laughing

spirals are at 100%
monolairs laughing

spirals are at 100%
corporatebrandcompliance.gif
Fun to see what everyone has!!

I'd love to be able to do a graphic of mine!!

I've got a pretty big, pretty old lair, so at a guess, I'd say

Guardians, Tundras, and Imps for the top 3

Sandsurge, Auroboa, Ridgeback for the bottom 3

^^

Fun to see what everyone has!!

I'd love to be able to do a graphic of mine!!

I've got a pretty big, pretty old lair, so at a guess, I'd say

Guardians, Tundras, and Imps for the top 3

Sandsurge, Auroboa, Ridgeback for the bottom 3

^^

Assuming I've counted these correctly... Skydancers at 21, but I have several more at 20 or 19 so nothing's a particular standout. ^^;
Assuming I've counted these correctly... Skydancers at 21, but I have several more at 20 or 19 so nothing's a particular standout. ^^;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
imps by far. i've actually sold a lot of them recently but they are still my most plentiful. they aren't even my favorite breed haha. skydancers are my favorite but i think i only own 2 of them.
imps by far. i've actually sold a lot of them recently but they are still my most plentiful. they aren't even my favorite breed haha. skydancers are my favorite but i think i only own 2 of them.
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
SZwTK40.png4kekx4D.pngYUzmw5z.png
Guardians. ...around 300 altogether. 33 active dragons of this breed.
Guardians. ...around 300 altogether. 33 active dragons of this breed.
qZwEAEI.pngqXSwF3U.png
well. veilspun,

but my old microlair had a plurality of veilspun too, so it's a valid answer. i like the little buggy dragons :)

well. veilspun,

but my old microlair had a plurality of veilspun too, so it's a valid answer. i like the little buggy dragons :)

hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
Last I counted I think it was imp. I'm... Not gonna do another count again. lol
Last I counted I think it was imp. I'm... Not gonna do another count again. lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I haven't counted, but I'm sure my highest number of any certain breed would be Coatls. Spirals would definitely be close behind. I keep telling myself I don't need any more, but then I find myself on the AH searching again...
I haven't counted, but I'm sure my highest number of any certain breed would be Coatls. Spirals would definitely be close behind. I keep telling myself I don't need any more, but then I find myself on the AH searching again...
iINWVN8.png
Guardians and Gaolers; I have zero skydancers
Guardians and Gaolers; I have zero skydancers
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6