Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add KS Items to the Achievement Shop
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
As much as I would love some way to obtain a Bone Fiend that doesn't require a ton of RNG, I cannot support this. Staff has said multiple times that these items will not be unretired and I think it's only fair to stick to that.
As much as I would love some way to obtain a Bone Fiend that doesn't require a ton of RNG, I cannot support this. Staff has said multiple times that these items will not be unretired and I think it's only fair to stick to that.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I think this would be a funny April Fool's joke. KS items in the AAA for 10 trillion points.
I think this would be a funny April Fool's joke. KS items in the AAA for 10 trillion points.
CPbqbzR.png
I'm very sorry if I get super ranty towards the end of it I read a couple of responses that got me really really angry.

I will never not support seeing dying items be returned to the site.

People seem to forget that having older items brought back is a good thing. There's thousands of new players with a fraction of KS or even first year items remaining.

This pool of items is finite and frustrating as heck to see a pixel fam be valued at over $1000 actual dollars. That's crazy! Like genuinely nuts, new players will never get to that level with everything else you'd want that's gems.

I have two sprites and I got them because they, at the time, were 230g. They were that cheap because they were the last two fest sprites. And it's only gotten crazier from there. I have never really thought I'd fill out my bestiary and I'm an old player! that's not even touching on the apparel and other things that came with it, vistas are long gone once it's applied to your account you can never trade them again.

I have days where I wish I can go back in time so I could support the kickstarter to be able to have access to those familiars and other items because of how ridiculous the market's become with them. It's so weird they've become flight risings' nfts

doesn't go against any ToS for Kickstarter and a ton of other pet sites bring back their Kickstarter items it's not unreasonable. it's been over a decade the people who have supported the kickstarter have enjoyed their exclusive bonuses it is not good for the life of the site to keep them barred behind 'you should have been there' logic.

Kickstarter backers are not gods of the site they supported the site in its infancy and has seen the fruit of their labor. Again it's been a decade are we going to hold them like their genuine stockholders. It's not entitled to ask for something that is dying in the game, especially when other pet sites have done it it's wild for people to think that they can just say well too bad so sad.

Cloudy pack was $10, Gilded was $15, Fiendish was $20, Imp scroll was $30 and clockwork was $35. And guess what the more expensive packs included the pack before it if you bought the clockwork pack for $35 again $35 you got from cloudy to clockwork including in an imp scroll.

At this day these items are far more expensive than all of them by multitudes that you would have bought at Kickstarter.

If you want to squeeze every penny out of everyone to get your delicious Early Access prizes fine. Then they should be priced like how you guys got it these items. should be marked if if you don't want to give up your sweet sweet Kickstarter Early Access then if they are reintroduced in the site then they should 1000% be at maximum priced as they were at the kickstarter

I'm sorry, I got really angry.
I'm very sorry if I get super ranty towards the end of it I read a couple of responses that got me really really angry.

I will never not support seeing dying items be returned to the site.

People seem to forget that having older items brought back is a good thing. There's thousands of new players with a fraction of KS or even first year items remaining.

This pool of items is finite and frustrating as heck to see a pixel fam be valued at over $1000 actual dollars. That's crazy! Like genuinely nuts, new players will never get to that level with everything else you'd want that's gems.

I have two sprites and I got them because they, at the time, were 230g. They were that cheap because they were the last two fest sprites. And it's only gotten crazier from there. I have never really thought I'd fill out my bestiary and I'm an old player! that's not even touching on the apparel and other things that came with it, vistas are long gone once it's applied to your account you can never trade them again.

I have days where I wish I can go back in time so I could support the kickstarter to be able to have access to those familiars and other items because of how ridiculous the market's become with them. It's so weird they've become flight risings' nfts

doesn't go against any ToS for Kickstarter and a ton of other pet sites bring back their Kickstarter items it's not unreasonable. it's been over a decade the people who have supported the kickstarter have enjoyed their exclusive bonuses it is not good for the life of the site to keep them barred behind 'you should have been there' logic.

Kickstarter backers are not gods of the site they supported the site in its infancy and has seen the fruit of their labor. Again it's been a decade are we going to hold them like their genuine stockholders. It's not entitled to ask for something that is dying in the game, especially when other pet sites have done it it's wild for people to think that they can just say well too bad so sad.

Cloudy pack was $10, Gilded was $15, Fiendish was $20, Imp scroll was $30 and clockwork was $35. And guess what the more expensive packs included the pack before it if you bought the clockwork pack for $35 again $35 you got from cloudy to clockwork including in an imp scroll.

At this day these items are far more expensive than all of them by multitudes that you would have bought at Kickstarter.

If you want to squeeze every penny out of everyone to get your delicious Early Access prizes fine. Then they should be priced like how you guys got it these items. should be marked if if you don't want to give up your sweet sweet Kickstarter Early Access then if they are reintroduced in the site then they should 1000% be at maximum priced as they were at the kickstarter

I'm sorry, I got really angry.
Z7cgb70.png
[quote name="corpsive" date="2024-04-06 09:57:36" ] I think this would be a funny April Fool's joke. KS items in the AAA for 10 trillion points. [/quote] No, that would be a cruel, taunting joke. :<
corpsive wrote on 2024-04-06 09:57:36:

No, that would be a cruel, taunting joke. :<
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[quote name="SamuelMaybird" date="2024-04-25 18:02:11" ] People seem to forget that having older items brought back is a good thing. There's thousands of new players with a fraction of KS or even first year items remaining. This pool of items is finite and frustrating as heck to see a pixel fam be valued at over $1000 actual dollars. That's crazy! Like genuinely nuts, new players will never get to that level with everything else you'd want that's gems. [/quote] This again brings me to the same point as always. [b]It isn't a new-player goal.[/b] Newbies [i]shouldn't[/i] expect to get the oldest items on site, much less participation and supporter rewards for a specific campaign that led to the site being created. If they do expect to have those made readily available, then sorry, but they're just entitled. To call back to an example from another thread, this is no different than complaining that you can't buy an old collector's Maserati when there are hundreds of other cars you [i]can[/i] buy that perform the same function. If not being able to get the participation awards from a campaign 10 years ago is a deal breaker for someone, well, that's their personal issue to work through. What it doesn't mean is that it's somehow 'unfair' that they can't get the rewards for something they didn't participate in because the ones who did, or the ones who bought from those that did, don't want to sell them anymore.
SamuelMaybird wrote on 2024-04-25 18:02:11:

This again brings me to the same point as always.

It isn't a new-player goal.

Newbies shouldn't expect to get the oldest items on site, much less participation and supporter rewards for a specific campaign that led to the site being created. If they do expect to have those made readily available, then sorry, but they're just entitled.

To call back to an example from another thread, this is no different than complaining that you can't buy an old collector's Maserati when there are hundreds of other cars you can buy that perform the same function.

If not being able to get the participation awards from a campaign 10 years ago is a deal breaker for someone, well, that's their personal issue to work through. What it doesn't mean is that it's somehow 'unfair' that they can't get the rewards for something they didn't participate in because the ones who did, or the ones who bought from those that did, don't want to sell them anymore.
sBdLZtA.png
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2024-04-25 22:49:34" ] [quote name="SamuelMaybird" date="2024-04-25 18:02:11" ] People seem to forget that having older items brought back is a good thing. There's thousands of new players with a fraction of KS or even first year items remaining. This pool of items is finite and frustrating as heck to see a pixel fam be valued at over $1000 actual dollars. That's crazy! Like genuinely nuts, new players will never get to that level with everything else you'd want that's gems. [/quote] This again brings me to the same point as always. [b]It isn't a new-player goal.[/b] [/quote] What is a [i]new player[/i]?
Contaminate wrote on 2024-04-25 22:49:34:

What is a new player?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Almedha" date="2024-04-25 23:21:03" ] [quote name="Contaminate" date="2024-04-25 22:49:34" ] [quote name="SamuelMaybird" date="2024-04-25 18:02:11" ] People seem to forget that having older items brought back is a good thing. There's thousands of new players with a fraction of KS or even first year items remaining. This pool of items is finite and frustrating as heck to see a pixel fam be valued at over $1000 actual dollars. That's crazy! Like genuinely nuts, new players will never get to that level with everything else you'd want that's gems. [/quote] This again brings me to the same point as always. [b]It isn't a new-player goal.[/b] [/quote] What is a [i]new player[/i]? [/quote] Going by the quoted user, anyone starting the game now. Incoming players obviously should know better than to expect they'll have access to 10yr old items awarded for specific contributions 10yrs ago. There's no world in which it would be justified to expect that.
Almedha wrote on 2024-04-25 23:21:03:
Contaminate wrote on 2024-04-25 22:49:34:

What is a new player?

Going by the quoted user, anyone starting the game now. Incoming players obviously should know better than to expect they'll have access to 10yr old items awarded for specific contributions 10yrs ago.

There's no world in which it would be justified to expect that.
sBdLZtA.png
here again to remind people that multiple kickstarter backers have voiced their support for having the items available again lol
here again to remind people that multiple kickstarter backers have voiced their support for having the items available again lol
At this point we should also consider the feelings of people, who have saved for and bought Kickstarter items for 100-200k ($900-1800) gems per piece. Imagine if someone were to buy a Gilded Crown today for 200k gems and find out tomorrow that Gilded Crowns will be made available for everyone through free gameplay.
At this point we should also consider the feelings of people, who have saved for and bought Kickstarter items for 100-200k ($900-1800) gems per piece. Imagine if someone were to buy a Gilded Crown today for 200k gems and find out tomorrow that Gilded Crowns will be made available for everyone through free gameplay.
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche
This concern was brought up multiple time but when you inquire about it with people who own kickstarter stuff, most voice their support for bringing items back. I have been playing this game for seven years and im just now getting close to buy a gilded crown. If it was suddenly made available right after I purchased it then I might be a little ****** off but the amount of people who would be happy to have a possibility of ever getting to where I am far outweighed the negative. If you make goals difficult but not impossible, people who are dedicated will keep trying but If you make them practically impossible to ever get in a lifetime, then its not fun since any new player will never have the slightest opportunity in their lifetime. Were also not advocating for items to be of easy access so the economy wouldnt collapse in a day. It will just make it so my dream of gilded crown might be closer to 50kg instead of 200kg or the imp scroll might be bellow 1 million gem while still being thousands upon thousands of hours of work to achieve
@Ikunoche
This concern was brought up multiple time but when you inquire about it with people who own kickstarter stuff, most voice their support for bringing items back. I have been playing this game for seven years and im just now getting close to buy a gilded crown. If it was suddenly made available right after I purchased it then I might be a little ****** off but the amount of people who would be happy to have a possibility of ever getting to where I am far outweighed the negative. If you make goals difficult but not impossible, people who are dedicated will keep trying but If you make them practically impossible to ever get in a lifetime, then its not fun since any new player will never have the slightest opportunity in their lifetime. Were also not advocating for items to be of easy access so the economy wouldnt collapse in a day. It will just make it so my dream of gilded crown might be closer to 50kg instead of 200kg or the imp scroll might be bellow 1 million gem while still being thousands upon thousands of hours of work to achieve
5SYNXgA.png Tx9e9TY.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18