Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This game is boring
1 2 3 4
@Chelseameowmeow I'm sorry you feel that way but it's actually completely fine. I'm just not sure why you made this thread though. Are you needing instructions to the X on your browser? It's in the upper right.
@Chelseameowmeow I'm sorry you feel that way but it's actually completely fine. I'm just not sure why you made this thread though. Are you needing instructions to the X on your browser? It's in the upper right.
@Szora

I think they're asking for help on the things to do on this site. No need to be snarky.
@Szora

I think they're asking for help on the things to do on this site. No need to be snarky.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
im,, like,,, trying not to be offended.. o-o
im,, like,,, trying not to be offended.. o-o

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="Zoologist" date="2024-04-23 18:02:53" ] [quote name="@Breakcore" date="2024-04-23 18:00:58" ] Welcome to this site! Per the tasks, things do go pretty slowly, and some things require effort: Just the nature of this game. If you have done your necessary dailies, you could potentially work on some personal lore/coding? Maybe get introduced into the Coliseum? Or read other forum posts, such as guides? Maybe bumble around in Discord servers? When that's over with, you could wait for the next rollover (when this site's clock is 0:00) to do more stuff. If stuff still seems boring, it's fine if you stop playing. Not sure on why some here are unnecessarily passive-aggressive, given that most of us were in that same position with our accounts. [/quote] How did you find this it's 6 years old :'D [/quote] [i]Seems like someone had bumped this thread previously, but removed their message, and I didn't notice the date of other comments.[/i] But my comment still stands: This game is relatively slow, and if you find it boring, it's fine to leave.
Zoologist wrote on 2024-04-23 18:02:53:
@Breakcore wrote on 2024-04-23 18:00:58:
Welcome to this site!

Per the tasks, things do go pretty slowly, and some things require effort: Just the nature of this game.

If you have done your necessary dailies, you could potentially work on some personal lore/coding? Maybe get introduced into the Coliseum? Or read other forum posts, such as guides? Maybe bumble around in Discord servers?

When that's over with, you could wait for the next rollover (when this site's clock is 0:00) to do more stuff. If stuff still seems boring, it's fine if you stop playing.

Not sure on why some here are unnecessarily passive-aggressive, given that most of us were in that same position with our accounts.
How did you find this it's 6 years old :'D

Seems like someone had bumped this thread previously, but removed their message, and I didn't notice the date of other comments.

But my comment still stands: This game is relatively slow, and if you find it boring, it's fine to leave.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
FR became a lot more fun for me once I discovered the forums (which took an embarrassingly long amount of time) so I get it. Personally, I enjoy playing in the scrying workshop and getting matchy XYZ dragons, but that can be frustrating for new players who don't have very much treasure. Dragon Share is where I find the most entertainment, personally. There's a lot of minimal investment fun times over there.
FR became a lot more fun for me once I discovered the forums (which took an embarrassingly long amount of time) so I get it. Personally, I enjoy playing in the scrying workshop and getting matchy XYZ dragons, but that can be frustrating for new players who don't have very much treasure. Dragon Share is where I find the most entertainment, personally. There's a lot of minimal investment fun times over there.
This guide was a lifesaver for me and a good way to find goals to set and things to do to entertain you and make money on the game. I hope you give it a shot because it is rewarding when you take the time.
This guide was a lifesaver for me and a good way to find goals to set and things to do to entertain you and make money on the game. I hope you give it a shot because it is rewarding when you take the time.
Yandet-rowan.gif
she/they
ping me!
1fiscod.png
(click me!)
Maybe try getting achievements? That will give you some goals for sure!
Maybe try getting achievements? That will give you some goals for sure!
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png[url=http:
Guys check the dates, this thing is 5+ years old lol the OP is def not around anymore
Guys check the dates, this thing is 5+ years old lol the OP is def not around anymore
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
can we make bumping old threads a reportable thing?
can we make bumping old threads a reportable thing?
I think this thread is ready for a [s]nap[/s] lock. Thank you to everyone who answered in good faith! [emoji=new friend size=1]
I think this thread is ready for a nap lock. Thank you to everyone who answered in good faith!
1 2 3 4