Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wind ancient concepts?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You could have a breed that so incredibly dense that no amount of wind; not even the depths of twisting crescendo can stop its course. The dragon being hardly different in composition from metal and rocks, its separate segments kept together (and in flight) by intense magnetism.
You could have a breed that so incredibly dense that no amount of wind; not even the depths of twisting crescendo can stop its course. The dragon being hardly different in composition from metal and rocks, its separate segments kept together (and in flight) by intense magnetism.
Inflatable and they just float away like a balloon
Inflatable and they just float away like a balloon
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Wingless wind dragon: needs to be like those flat snakes that can spread out their ribs and "glide"

Dunno where the secondary color would show, if it has no wings, as that's the whole point of secondary colors...
Wingless wind dragon: needs to be like those flat snakes that can spread out their ribs and "glide"

Dunno where the secondary color would show, if it has no wings, as that's the whole point of secondary colors...
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
Joke answer: Fidget spinner.

Unreasonable answer: Like Phalanx from Shadow of the Colossus.

Reasonable answer: Some manner of pterosaur! It's beaked, it's fuzzy, it has a body plan that hasn't been done yet (1 pair of legs, 1 pair of arm/wings (and the wing anatomy is absolutely unique too), & is quadrupedal and plantigrade like a bear) and there are a lot of shapes and sizes to be inspired by.

There's tiny pug-faced Anurognathids, little scrunkly guys with long thin tails like Rhamphorhynchids, larger short-tailed boys with impressive headgear like Pteranodon and Nyctosaurus, and the muscular flying giraffes like Quetzalcoatlus and Hatzegopteryx.
Joke answer: Fidget spinner.

Unreasonable answer: Like Phalanx from Shadow of the Colossus.

Reasonable answer: Some manner of pterosaur! It's beaked, it's fuzzy, it has a body plan that hasn't been done yet (1 pair of legs, 1 pair of arm/wings (and the wing anatomy is absolutely unique too), & is quadrupedal and plantigrade like a bear) and there are a lot of shapes and sizes to be inspired by.

There's tiny pug-faced Anurognathids, little scrunkly guys with long thin tails like Rhamphorhynchids, larger short-tailed boys with impressive headgear like Pteranodon and Nyctosaurus, and the muscular flying giraffes like Quetzalcoatlus and Hatzegopteryx.
-AchievementGet-
[quote name="VisionsInAsh" date="2024-04-23 17:33:46" ] Wingless wind dragon: needs to be like those flat snakes that can spread out their ribs and "glide" Dunno where the secondary color would show, if it has no wings, as that's the whole point of secondary colors... [/quote] No wings, just kite fins? [img]https://media.sciencephoto.com/image/c0378153/800wm/C0378153-Longisquama_lizard_gliding,_illustration.jpg[/img] More sparse than these obviously. Yes I know it’s an outdated reconstruction. It looks neat though.
VisionsInAsh wrote on 2024-04-23 17:33:46:

No wings, just kite fins?
C0378153-Longisquama_lizard_gliding,_illustration.jpg

More sparse than these obviously. Yes I know it’s an outdated reconstruction. It looks neat though.
I want something that is either completely wingless like a Chinese dragon
or...

even better I want a centipede dragon but instead of many legs I want it to be all wings. Just SO MANY wings!
I want something that is either completely wingless like a Chinese dragon
or...

even better I want a centipede dragon but instead of many legs I want it to be all wings. Just SO MANY wings!
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png[url=http:
Imagine a kookaburra

That’s it that’s the idea. Round fluffy borb with a big beak.
Imagine a kookaburra

That’s it that’s the idea. Round fluffy borb with a big beak.
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Whatever it is I want it to be BIG. Kinda hoping something sharp and fierce for Wind’s destructive side, but something slow and magnificent could be lovely too. Love the sky whale and sky ray ideas that are floating around.
Whatever it is I want it to be BIG. Kinda hoping something sharp and fierce for Wind’s destructive side, but something slow and magnificent could be lovely too. Love the sky whale and sky ray ideas that are floating around.
I'm excited for the wind ancient too, but I do hope, the last two ancients wont fall into the modern rule again, which means one head, one tail, two wings, four legs for those, who don't know this rule. And... Most Ancients just fit this rule, even though they said, they want to go all out with ancients. But then there are Gaolers, Veilspuns, Sandsurges, Dusthides, yeah even Undertides fall under this rule. Sp for the new ancients I really hope, they go all out, like making a literal wingless chinese dragon for wind, and maybe a wingless Hydra for light
I'm excited for the wind ancient too, but I do hope, the last two ancients wont fall into the modern rule again, which means one head, one tail, two wings, four legs for those, who don't know this rule. And... Most Ancients just fit this rule, even though they said, they want to go all out with ancients. But then there are Gaolers, Veilspuns, Sandsurges, Dusthides, yeah even Undertides fall under this rule. Sp for the new ancients I really hope, they go all out, like making a literal wingless chinese dragon for wind, and maybe a wingless Hydra for light
egg.gif
Honestly I'd like the Wind dragon to look sort of like the chinese dragons! elements such as kite like features also sound so cool!
Honestly I'd like the Wind dragon to look sort of like the chinese dragons! elements such as kite like features also sound so cool!
Plant-Vash.png
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10