Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS] Songs of the Sea!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
@CosmicHurricane I'll claim I Don't Know How But They Found Me from @mgcltwo if it's still free?

And thanks to @dragonowl21 for pinging me bc I was also not aware it was time to claim XD hope you enjoy the album!
@CosmicHurricane I'll claim I Don't Know How But They Found Me from @mgcltwo if it's still free?

And thanks to @dragonowl21 for pinging me bc I was also not aware it was time to claim XD hope you enjoy the album!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
i'm gonna go ahead and claim loved to death - dance with the dead suggested by @TheUltimateOwl
i'm gonna go ahead and claim loved to death - dance with the dead suggested by @TheUltimateOwl
E8BwTpX.png
@DismasYves yes it's still available! Please enjoy :D Oh no, I wasnt pinged for the start too! I shall look through whats left hehe
@DismasYves yes it's still available! Please enjoy :D Oh no, I wasnt pinged for the start too! I shall look through whats left hehe
MreCscM.png
@CatgirlWerewolf Claiming The Dolls of New Albion!!!!! :DDDD
@CatgirlWerewolf Claiming The Dolls of New Albion!!!!! :DDDD
MreCscM.png
I added badges to the badges post -- check them out here!
This ping also serves as a reminder to claim an album -- sorry for forgetting to ping earlier (o.o")

@WhisperGhost @ShampooSuds @SnowmanBlood @Fragariavesca @dragonowl21 @Sketchy @Wayword @CatgirlWerewolf @NerdMom @Yellllowstar @bugcrimes @ampersandersen @mossfinch @mgcltwo @arosaceae @dracosauria @CANTDANCEFLYNN @Sick @moonthegoon @humbledarkmage @TsunamiVoid @ladyartemis @SilentWanderer @fistfulofdragons @Eialyne @Vulturereyy @MerlinMausi @Sushispider1212 @SatyrGatyr @PallasiteMatrix @sakigamis @niponji @brit @ZephyrNonsense @chuchus900 @Edael @Phronima @Beatoriche @CarnivalGoldfish @Scraw @Tserin @oneluckyduck @DismasYves @InkedMyths @Accal1a @Farore @ryttu3k @TheUltimateOwl
I added badges to the badges post -- check them out here!
This ping also serves as a reminder to claim an album -- sorry for forgetting to ping earlier (o.o")

@WhisperGhost @ShampooSuds @SnowmanBlood @Fragariavesca @dragonowl21 @Sketchy @Wayword @CatgirlWerewolf @NerdMom @Yellllowstar @bugcrimes @ampersandersen @mossfinch @mgcltwo @arosaceae @dracosauria @CANTDANCEFLYNN @Sick @moonthegoon @humbledarkmage @TsunamiVoid @ladyartemis @SilentWanderer @fistfulofdragons @Eialyne @Vulturereyy @MerlinMausi @Sushispider1212 @SatyrGatyr @PallasiteMatrix @sakigamis @niponji @brit @ZephyrNonsense @chuchus900 @Edael @Phronima @Beatoriche @CarnivalGoldfish @Scraw @Tserin @oneluckyduck @DismasYves @InkedMyths @Accal1a @Farore @ryttu3k @TheUltimateOwl
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
Claiming @ladyartemis for Now, Not Yet, and for the extra if we claim it, @brit 's Morbid Stuff by Pup
Claiming @ladyartemis for Now, Not Yet, and for the extra if we claim it, @brit 's Morbid Stuff by Pup
f282e074cdf53330182445ba3db1235c26fc602a.gifGIF by @Anivia
[quote name="ryttu3k" date="2024-04-18 22:26:25" ] Queen II, by Queen [/quote] claiming this if no one else has!! :D
ryttu3k wrote on 2024-04-18 22:26:25:
Queen II, by Queen

claiming this if no one else has!! :D
mtHAEL4.png9hqcHsy.pngMUYNhfy.png
0HBKL8H.png1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png
kI850Ts.pngNlmYDAS.pngvfvF2Nu.png
qhK4FYS.pngPxVdyDW.pngmlHpBMC.png
I think I'd like to claim @SatyrGatyr's Ecailles de Lune! It's not usually the kind of music I listen to but your album descriptions are so colorful I was intrigued!!! (I might also check out the rest of the albums you've recommended if I'm not too busy this week!)
I think I'd like to claim @SatyrGatyr's Ecailles de Lune! It's not usually the kind of music I listen to but your album descriptions are so colorful I was intrigued!!! (I might also check out the rest of the albums you've recommended if I'm not too busy this week!)
X
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
optH9Kd.png
LTm7UbO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Js0HRQT.png
VgQr1kz.png

vx6PPYy.png
claiming the peace and the panic from @CarnivalGoldfish if its still available
and for the extra, i am the the movie from @Beatoriche

edit: also @Phronima and @ShampooSuds fellow fob enjoyers i see!
claiming the peace and the panic from @CarnivalGoldfish if its still available
and for the extra, i am the the movie from @Beatoriche

edit: also @Phronima and @ShampooSuds fellow fob enjoyers i see!
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
Can I claim @Brit suggestion of Maisie Peter's? I'll add a back up in a sec, still browsing.

Back ups, in order:

arosaceae - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
Nerdmom - Twenty One Pilots
Can I claim @Brit suggestion of Maisie Peter's? I'll add a back up in a sec, still browsing.

Back ups, in order:

arosaceae - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
Nerdmom - Twenty One Pilots
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25