Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Struggles
1 2 3
Man I just want to sell all my dragons and just have 1 singular dragon. just a clean slate. No other baggage just me and my one child against the world
Man I just want to sell all my dragons and just have 1 singular dragon. just a clean slate. No other baggage just me and my one child against the world
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
if I ever did this I'd be like YESSS TIME FOR A DRAGON BUYING SPREE

two kinds of people I guess
if I ever did this I'd be like YESSS TIME FOR A DRAGON BUYING SPREE

two kinds of people I guess
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Exalt on Brightshine?
Exalt on Brightshine?
HzGpUHb.png
@shiro3tora all my dragons are gen1s. All the money I would lose would kill me ;-;
@shiro3tora all my dragons are gen1s. All the money I would lose would kill me ;-;
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
I don't think it would be worth it.

All those g1s could be lost, maybe even exalted, forever, and it's pretty much past the point of return if another person exalts your dragon. You ask them to recover if for you, but even that is far from garenteed in terms of timing.
I don't think it would be worth it.

All those g1s could be lost, maybe even exalted, forever, and it's pretty much past the point of return if another person exalts your dragon. You ask them to recover if for you, but even that is far from garenteed in terms of timing.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png94411743.png
ooooh didn't know they were.

oh r.i.p :(
ooooh didn't know they were.

oh r.i.p :(
HzGpUHb.png
I have a few children, currently four permas. two relevant to lore. one separated from it completely, and one I haven't written anything for. It is honestly such a good time having only a few dragons. I only think I want is more Nests so I can breed more fodder!
I have a few children, currently four permas. two relevant to lore. one separated from it completely, and one I haven't written anything for. It is honestly such a good time having only a few dragons. I only think I want is more Nests so I can breed more fodder!
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
@CrumbledCandy yeah I really enjoy only having to focus on a few dragons but I’ve lost the love I had for most of my dragons and I’m finding it impossible to actually gene up a new dragon to love. honestly I think I need the hiatus treatment but this game is one of the only sources of entertainment I have during the day, so it sucks :(
@CrumbledCandy yeah I really enjoy only having to focus on a few dragons but I’ve lost the love I had for most of my dragons and I’m finding it impossible to actually gene up a new dragon to love. honestly I think I need the hiatus treatment but this game is one of the only sources of entertainment I have during the day, so it sucks :(
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
@Hazelgem

I feel like I’m in the exact same boat as you lol! Except it’s not just a single dragon, it’s more of like… 40-ish…???

I know 1 and 40 is a big number difference, but for me 40 is a lot smaller than the 100+ G1/project dragons I have in total.

I had an epiphany that id love a lot of my dragons more if they were in any other lair but mine ;w;;;;

One dragon lairs to me feel so powerful like…

Gasp…. Just having 1 single dragon to spoil and also like… culminate all these years on the site for.

@Hazelgem

I feel like I’m in the exact same boat as you lol! Except it’s not just a single dragon, it’s more of like… 40-ish…???

I know 1 and 40 is a big number difference, but for me 40 is a lot smaller than the 100+ G1/project dragons I have in total.

I had an epiphany that id love a lot of my dragons more if they were in any other lair but mine ;w;;;;

One dragon lairs to me feel so powerful like…

Gasp…. Just having 1 single dragon to spoil and also like… culminate all these years on the site for.

wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
Like I’ve fallen out of love with so many “finished” dragons it feels so strange like…

I thought some of them meant the world to me…

I’ve been getting new dragons/projects too, but I don’t feel like… the same satisfaction i used to a couple years back when I first started collecting G1s. Like before it was omg!!!! She/he’s home he’s home!

Now it’s like. wow… I Kinda… liked thé chase more than I do the prize y’know?!
Like I’ve fallen out of love with so many “finished” dragons it feels so strange like…

I thought some of them meant the world to me…

I’ve been getting new dragons/projects too, but I don’t feel like… the same satisfaction i used to a couple years back when I first started collecting G1s. Like before it was omg!!!! She/he’s home he’s home!

Now it’s like. wow… I Kinda… liked thé chase more than I do the prize y’know?!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
1 2 3