Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3158 3159 3160 3161 3162 ... 3165 3166
@ChaoticFriendzy
the current note in the site status doesn't mention anything about the site itself going down and it's possible that any major changes they needed to make would've been done during the dusthide maintenance, but the 23rd is just when new submissions are getting cut off - it sounds like the revamp itself will be happening at a later time once they clear out the existing entries
@ChaoticFriendzy
the current note in the site status doesn't mention anything about the site itself going down and it's possible that any major changes they needed to make would've been done during the dusthide maintenance, but the 23rd is just when new submissions are getting cut off - it sounds like the revamp itself will be happening at a later time once they clear out the existing entries
unknown.png
Hello! This one is a little far out but has anyone ever seen someone post an image of an FR dragon underwater with sunlight hitting it? I could have sworn there was a peice to at was really pretty
Hello! This one is a little far out but has anyone ever seen someone post an image of an FR dragon underwater with sunlight hitting it? I could have sworn there was a peice to at was really pretty
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
Hello! Thanks for this thread :)

I've been applying vistas to dragons to get one of the achievements - when I sell those dragons, do the vistas go with them to the new owner? Or if they don't have that vista on their account does it disappear from the dragon's Bio?

Hello! Thanks for this thread :)

I've been applying vistas to dragons to get one of the achievements - when I sell those dragons, do the vistas go with them to the new owner? Or if they don't have that vista on their account does it disappear from the dragon's Bio?

@Kalistys The vista just resets when the dragon leaves your lair.
@Kalistys The vista just resets when the dragon leaves your lair.
fzww6al.png
Returning after a break, did we ever get an item to change a dragons gender? I hatched my clan locked eggs for the new species that have been added while I was away and gene'd the auraboas up before realising they're both males and it broke my heart.
Returning after a break, did we ever get an item to change a dragons gender? I hatched my clan locked eggs for the new species that have been added while I was away and gene'd the auraboas up before realising they're both males and it broke my heart.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
@deedesaurus No, there is no item to change a dragon's gender. The closest is the [item=Silhouette Scroll], available in the gem marketplace.
@deedesaurus No, there is no item to change a dragon's gender. The closest is the Silhouette Scroll , available in the gem marketplace.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
i cannot for the life of me find where male/female is designated on dragons anymore and have simply just,, not bothered with it for so long? please where is it
i cannot for the life of me find where male/female is designated on dragons anymore and have simply just,, not bothered with it for so long? please where is it
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared if you're viewing from a lair page, it's the Mars or Venus symbol at the top right of the lair slot box (partially obscured under some breeds/poses). if you're viewing from the dragon's profile, it's the same symbol directly below the energy bar on the right-hand side, to the right of the element.

i know some folks used adblock extensions to block them when lairs were revamped, so if you're not seeing them, you may need to check to make sure you (or another person who uses your device's browser if there is any) didn't do that at some point prior.
@scared if you're viewing from a lair page, it's the Mars or Venus symbol at the top right of the lair slot box (partially obscured under some breeds/poses). if you're viewing from the dragon's profile, it's the same symbol directly below the energy bar on the right-hand side, to the right of the element.

i know some folks used adblock extensions to block them when lairs were revamped, so if you're not seeing them, you may need to check to make sure you (or another person who uses your device's browser if there is any) didn't do that at some point prior.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Does anyone happen to know the size of the current (post-revamp) profile bio box without the scroll bar? I'm working on making art for it, but I need to know the exact size in pixels ^^'
Does anyone happen to know the size of the current (post-revamp) profile bio box without the scroll bar? I'm working on making art for it, but I need to know the exact size in pixels ^^'
@Bearttalion It's 430x450.
@Bearttalion It's 430x450.
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 3158 3159 3160 3161 3162 ... 3165 3166