Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan Corpse-Flower [Lorebook]
1 2 3
Credits for art resources

Bio resource links
Bio resource thread
The Wind Bloom
Mibella
osiem
Rexcaliburr

Other resources
Items for various professions
Updated
Achievement generator
Profession achievements

Credits for art resources

Bio resource links
Bio resource thread
The Wind Bloom
Mibella
osiem
Rexcaliburr

Other resources
Items for various professions
Updated
Achievement generator
Profession achievements

gshnxbP.png
[img]http://imgur.com/IWTvJW9.png[/img] [center]Main clan as of April 1, 2017[/center]
IWTvJW9.png
Main clan as of April 1, 2017
gshnxbP.png
[center][size=6][u]Clan Wishlist[/u][/size] [center][u][b][size=4]Familiars[/b][/u][/size] Any I don't have! I was on hiatus for awhile so I missed a lot :) [center][u][b][size=4]Hib Den stuff[/b][/u][/size] [item=clownfish] [item=clown shrimp] [item=primary gene: clown] [item=dunerunner][item=assassin bug][item=fire grub swarm] [item=mystic bark mask][item=runic batling]x20 [item=cursed tuft of fur]x20 [u][b][size=4]Festival skins and accents[/b][/u][/size] [skin=47874][skin=46237][skin=45779][skin=45778][skin=45789][skin=40651][skin=40084][skin=40075][skin=39561][skin=35688] [u][b][size=4]Scenes[/b][/u][/size] [item= scene: deep space][item=scene: battlefield][item= scene: moonbeam aqueduct][item= scene: hall of armor][item=scene: dusty attic][item= scene: shadowbinder's domain][item= scene: plaguebringer's domain][item=scene: lightweaver's domain][item= scene: arcanist's domain][item= scene: elder sea][item= scene: progression of flowers][item= scene: lilypad pool][item= scene: blooming grove][item= scene: autumn clearing][item= scene: summer][item= scene: lovebird landscape][item= scene: flowering wasteland][item= scene: quaint parlor][item= scene: battlefield][item= scene: foundry battle][item=scene: spring][item= scene: kelp beds][item= scene: garden arches][item=scene: cartographer's office][item= scene: haunted museum][item=scene: pillow palace][item= scene: titan's fall][item= scene: shoreline serenity][item=scene: foxfire grove] [u][b][size=4]Apparel[/b][/u][/size] [item=gilded compass][item=fossil facsimile][item=marshlurker's drape][item=nurtured cluster] [item=earthen masque][item=harvest guise][item=river royalist tail rings][item=desert dynasty tail rings][item=river royalist cuffs][item=desert dynasty cuffs][item=pixie procession][item=Time-turner's Sandglass][item=Off-White Skypost Sandals] [item=white katana][item=katana] [item=solar flame candles][item=gossamer flame wing ribbon][item=gossamer flame tail ribbon][item=gossamer flame candles] [item=dried flowerfall][item=larkspur flowerfall][item=marigold flowerfall][item=red rose flowerfall][item=silver flowerfall][item=tigerlily flowerfall][item=seapetal flowerfall] [item=courtier rings][item=tutor rings][item=supplicant rings][item=advisor rings][item=attendant rings][item=Psion rings][item=counselor rings][item=chancellor rings][item=magister rings][item=adjudicator rings] [item=scroll of eternal youth] [item=companion comet][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=boneyard tatters][item=runaway rotclaw] [item=golem gauntlet][item=sunchaser jewelry]
Clan Wishlist
Familiars
Any I don't have! I was on hiatus for awhile so I missed a lot :)
Hib Den stuff
Clownfish Clown Shrimp Primary Gene: Clown
Dunerunner Assassin Bug Fire Grub Swarm
Mystic Bark Mask Runic Batling x20 Cursed Tuft of Fur x20

Festival skins and accents

Scenes
Scene: Deep Space Scene: Battlefield Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct Scene: Hall of Armor Scene: Dusty Attic Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain Scene: Lightweaver's Domain Scene: Arcanist's Domain Scene: Elder Sea Scene: Progression of Flowers Scene: Lilypad Pool Scene: Blooming Grove Scene: Autumn Clearing Scene: Summer Scene: Lovebird Landscape Scene: Flowering Wasteland Scene: Quaint Parlor Scene: Battlefield Scene: Foundry Battle Scene: Spring Scene: Kelp Beds Scene: Garden Arches Scene: Cartographer's Office Scene: Haunted Museum Scene: Pillow Palace Scene: Titan's Fall Scene: Shoreline Serenity Scene: Foxfire Grove

Apparel
Gilded Compass Fossil Facsimile Marshlurker's Drape Nurtured Cluster

Earthen Masque Harvest Guise River Royalist Tail Rings Desert Dynasty Tail Rings River Royalist Cuffs Desert Dynasty Cuffs Pixie Procession Time-turner's Sandglass Off-White Skypost Sandals
White Katana Katana

Solar Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon Gossamer Flame Candles
Dried Flowerfall Larkspur Flowerfall Marigold Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Silver Flowerfall Tigerlily Flowerfall Seapetal Flowerfall
Courtier Rings Tutor Rings Supplicant Rings Advisor Rings Attendant Rings Psion Rings Counselor Rings Chancellor Rings Magister Rings Adjudicator Rings

Scroll of Eternal Youth

Companion Comet Frigid Fugitive Shackles Boneyard Tatters Runaway Rotclaw
Golem Gauntlet Sunchaser Jewelry

gshnxbP.png
Stopping by to tell you how much I enjoyed reading through your lorebook. What a clever idea to gather and present your lore in this way!
Stopping by to tell you how much I enjoyed reading through your lorebook. What a clever idea to gather and present your lore in this way!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/990etHu.png[/img] @Kalistys This was super enjoyable to read!! It's layout is very simple to follow and doesn't ramble on at all, not to mention I find it aesthetically pleasing. My favorite is how you've set up the dragons and their role within the clan.
990etHu.png

@Kalistys

This was super enjoyable to read!! It's layout is very simple to follow and doesn't ramble on at all, not to mention I find it aesthetically pleasing. My favorite is how you've set up the dragons and their role within the clan.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png

Female | She/Her
Dragons for Sale
@Toonetta @Volve Thank you so much for your kind words! You've given me inspiration to keep adding the rest of my lair to the directory rather than just jumping right into stories .. sometimes I regret having so many dragons lol :)
@Toonetta @Volve Thank you so much for your kind words! You've given me inspiration to keep adding the rest of my lair to the directory rather than just jumping right into stories .. sometimes I regret having so many dragons lol :)
gshnxbP.png
@Kalistys

!

This is so damn cool! I adore the layout, the structure, the stories! Laying out your dergs, "The Founding" and "the Migration!"

What's the final step?!
@Kalistys

!

This is so damn cool! I adore the layout, the structure, the stories! Laying out your dergs, "The Founding" and "the Migration!"

What's the final step?!
Commission+Victorians.png
@Noelblue

Thank you! Umm.. I guess there's no real final step, but I have more dragons to add to the roster (SO MANY DRAGONS).

I'm thinking of posting Lorebabies for sale in one of the other boxes maybe? And maybe a table of contents?

Then eventually probably just add stories from then on. I need to get some more Allies and Rivals though!
@Noelblue

Thank you! Umm.. I guess there's no real final step, but I have more dragons to add to the roster (SO MANY DRAGONS).

I'm thinking of posting Lorebabies for sale in one of the other boxes maybe? And maybe a table of contents?

Then eventually probably just add stories from then on. I need to get some more Allies and Rivals though!
gshnxbP.png
Added a clan aesthetic and new icons!
Added a clan aesthetic and new icons!
gshnxbP.png
@Kalistys May I ask who made this? It's so cool! [img]http://imgur.com/tT0KPO3.jpg[/img]
@Kalistys May I ask who made this? It's so cool!

tT0KPO3.jpg
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 3