Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | which dragons are "cutesy" to you?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Outside of hatchlings, the only ones I'd consider "cutesy" are aethers and for some reason bogs?

ETA:
While I agree coatls are cute, showing coatls to people who are scared of snakes irl I've found elicits a fear response funnily enough. I think maybe FR's userbase has a warped perception of how the general public would view a lot of these designs haha
Outside of hatchlings, the only ones I'd consider "cutesy" are aethers and for some reason bogs?

ETA:
While I agree coatls are cute, showing coatls to people who are scared of snakes irl I've found elicits a fear response funnily enough. I think maybe FR's userbase has a warped perception of how the general public would view a lot of these designs haha
file.php?avatar=2017_1696138998.png

Heya, name's Allysun!
Pet site addict and chronically lazy.
One day I'll give my dragons nice profiles, I swear.

vzFxhEr.png
WIttPie.pngV7jLxQc.png
rGiFZvD.png
Free Palestine
I think cutie-cute are for me Dusties (with no like breaking genes bar Veil) and Faes (it depends of the color, but most of them are pretty cute to me)

On a "it's cute/beautiful" category is Skydancers for me, they're both graceful and cute imo

Aethers are on a different category because for me they fall on uncanny but cute (witch I absolutely love by the way) Aethers with Carnivore or Trickmurk with dark or dark sclera eyes? Pretty creepy haha since my favorite flight since join is Arcane and they fit the aesthetic so well I'm absolutely enamored by them lol
I think cutie-cute are for me Dusties (with no like breaking genes bar Veil) and Faes (it depends of the color, but most of them are pretty cute to me)

On a "it's cute/beautiful" category is Skydancers for me, they're both graceful and cute imo

Aethers are on a different category because for me they fall on uncanny but cute (witch I absolutely love by the way) Aethers with Carnivore or Trickmurk with dark or dark sclera eyes? Pretty creepy haha since my favorite flight since join is Arcane and they fit the aesthetic so well I'm absolutely enamored by them lol
SIG-02.png
ALL of them <3
ALL of them <3
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
coatls, fae, aethers, veilspuns

tundras and snappers are charming, but nut cutesy to me
coatls, fae, aethers, veilspuns

tundras and snappers are charming, but nut cutesy to me

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
aethers and faes are "cutesy" to me (not in a negative way, I like both breeds)

bogs and coatls are cute but not cutesy
aethers and faes are "cutesy" to me (not in a negative way, I like both breeds)

bogs and coatls are cute but not cutesy
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I think most breeds appeal to that "cuteness" degree to an extent. The more structured ones less so (Sandsurge, Snapper, Imperial, Ridgeback)
I think most breeds appeal to that "cuteness" degree to an extent. The more structured ones less so (Sandsurge, Snapper, Imperial, Ridgeback)
wlLXM.gif
Snappers are the cutest dragons, especially the females, though the hatchlings are amazing little chonks.
Snappers are the cutest dragons, especially the females, though the hatchlings are amazing little chonks.
Aethers! [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=22&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=5ee9988b12b1f633753b64a0e51fb7113fe294d8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Oh shoot- [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=22&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=f0a73ed91c8a0f75bdb5b01f4e5840978f4db43a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Aethers!
dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=22&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=5ee9988b12b1f633753b64a0e51fb7113fe294d8&dummyext=prev.png

Oh shoot-
dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=22&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=f0a73ed91c8a0f75bdb5b01f4e5840978f4db43a&dummyext=prev.png
v2fvT9R.png
To me, the only dragon breeds that feel “cutesy” are maybe aethers? But at the same time, they read more as “goofy” than “cutesy.” And funnily enough, I don’t think dusthides are cutesy when they very well could be (I.e. small, big enough eyes, friendly face), if anything they’re more critter-esque than cute
To me, the only dragon breeds that feel “cutesy” are maybe aethers? But at the same time, they read more as “goofy” than “cutesy.” And funnily enough, I don’t think dusthides are cutesy when they very well could be (I.e. small, big enough eyes, friendly face), if anything they’re more critter-esque than cute
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
Cutesy (aka what most people might find cute) - Aether, Coatl hatchlings, maybe Tundra, and most other hatchlings

Cute (personally) - Gaoler, Banescales, Bogsneaks, Spiral hatchlings, Snapper hatchlings, Pearlcatchers, Mirrors, Dusthides, Auraboa, Coatl, Aberration hatchlings
Cutesy (aka what most people might find cute) - Aether, Coatl hatchlings, maybe Tundra, and most other hatchlings

Cute (personally) - Gaoler, Banescales, Bogsneaks, Spiral hatchlings, Snapper hatchlings, Pearlcatchers, Mirrors, Dusthides, Auraboa, Coatl, Aberration hatchlings
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6