Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 126 127
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 17:57:35" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 17:57:04" ] Or, like I said, inves me. I'll flip town :/ [/quote] I dunno... this def feels like a maf made wagon to me [/quote] Gonna be honest neither of these wagons feel great imo
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 17:57:35:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 17:57:04:
Or, like I said, inves me. I'll flip town :/

I dunno... this def feels like a maf made wagon to me

Gonna be honest neither of these wagons feel great imo
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
Ye changed my vote to Shiny to avoid a tie, I really don't want a Raccoon vote
Ye changed my vote to Shiny to avoid a tie, I really don't want a Raccoon vote
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Also dw aby a tie
Also dw aby a tie
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Still a tie, damn
Still a tie, damn
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 17:57:18" ] @ autumnseas do you find yourself feeling negative about me bc i tunnel so hard on potat lol if yes then sorry thats just an essence thing lmao im aware i turbo fired on most likely the wrong target but it is how i am :sparkles: [/quote] yeah that + relatively quick withdrawal of pressure upon claim + a little gut. negativity is mild atm
Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 17:57:18:
@ autumnseas

do you find yourself feeling negative about me bc i tunnel so hard on potat lol

if yes then sorry thats just an essence thing lmao im aware i turbo fired on most likely the wrong target but it is how i am :sparkles:
yeah that + relatively quick withdrawal of pressure upon claim + a little gut. negativity is mild atm
harvest - he/she/it/any pronouns - fr+0
-LOCKDOWN-

Do not post.
-LOCKDOWN-

Do not post.
jbCdBsl.png
Day 1 Final Votecount:

RaccoonusDoodus 8
ShinyDecidueye 8.5
Slairisk 1
fearfax 1
Tanglefire 1
No Elim 1

ShinyDecidueye has been eliminated. They were Town.

Rolecard:

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

Your Lover is: CaptainTsundere (pair D)
If you or your lover dies, the other will also die of lovesickness and nothing can prevent this.

Poem: The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

“I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.”

You have the following abilities:

Left Road [active] - Give another player a vig shot that they will be able to use the following night. Cannot be used on the same night as Right Road and cannot be used two nights in a row.

Right Road [active] - Give another player a healing ability that can be used during the day. Cannot be used on the same night as Left Road and cannot be used two nights in a row.

CaptainTsundere has died. They were Mafia.

Rolecard:

ou are a member of the Mafia. You win when the mafia reach parity, or nothing can prevent this from happening, and the mafia must be the only anti-town faction remaining.
Your Lover is: ShinyDecidueye (pair D)
If you or your lover dies, the other will also die of lovesickness and nothing can prevent this.
Poem: In Praise of Mystery: A Poem for Europa

“We, too, are made of wonders, of great
and ordinary loves, of small invisible worlds,
of a need to call out through the dark.”

Scissors of fate [1-shot] – Once per game at night, you may cut the string of fate that binds two lovers together. Your target will no longer be lovers with their lover, and they will lose their ability to communicate with their former lover. If this ability is blocked in some way, you will regain its use.

Ordinary Loves [active] - Once each day phase, you may send the mod a post where a player claims who their lover is. If the claim is truthful, that player’s lover chat will be closed for the following night.

Factional kill – Each night, you or another mafia member can choose another player to kill. This action is mandatory; if no factional kill is submitted, a random non-mafia player will be targeted and a mafia member will be selected to carry the kill at random.
Day 1 Final Votecount:

RaccoonusDoodus 8
ShinyDecidueye 8.5
Slairisk 1
fearfax 1
Tanglefire 1
No Elim 1

ShinyDecidueye has been eliminated. They were Town.

Rolecard:

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

Your Lover is: CaptainTsundere (pair D)

Poem: The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

“I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.”

Left Road [active] - Give another player a vig shot that they will be able to use the following night. Cannot be used on the same night as Right Road and cannot be used two nights in a row.

Right Road [active] - Give another player a healing ability that can be used during the day. Cannot be used on the same night as Left Road and cannot be used two nights in a row.

CaptainTsundere has died. They were Mafia.

Rolecard:

ou are a member of the Mafia. You win when the mafia reach parity, or nothing can prevent this from happening, and the mafia must be the only anti-town faction remaining.
Your Lover is: ShinyDecidueye (pair D)
Poem: In Praise of Mystery: A Poem for Europa

“We, too, are made of wonders, of great
and ordinary loves, of small invisible worlds,
of a need to call out through the dark.”

Scissors of fate [1-shot] – Once per game at night, you may cut the string of fate that binds two lovers together. Your target will no longer be lovers with their lover, and they will lose their ability to communicate with their former lover. If this ability is blocked in some way, you will regain its use.

Ordinary Loves [active] - Once each day phase, you may send the mod a post where a player claims who their lover is. If the claim is truthful, that player’s lover chat will be closed for the following night.

Factional kill – Each night, you or another mafia member can choose another player to kill. This action is mandatory; if no factional kill is submitted, a random non-mafia player will be targeted and a mafia member will be selected to carry the kill at random.
jbCdBsl.png
Players
@Ainsell @ArtMajor @Astaraela @autumnseas @B00KW0RM @CaptainTsundere @ChaoticPotato @EmbertheSkywing @fearfax @Hiii @hotpants @Leremis @LostLuminary @natsinabucket @RaccoonusDoodus @ShinyDecidueye @Slairisk @softsylveon @SpiderQueen8 @Starwindrider @Storia @StormDreamer @Tanglefire

Subs
@Cognitive @Marketplace @TheSilverScepter

Specs
@Luftschloss @AwkwardTrash @terrify @willowlight

Night 1 has begun! Please submit any night actions before 16:00 FRT on April 19th.

Day 2 will start at 18:00 FRT on the 19th.
Players
@Ainsell @ArtMajor @Astaraela @autumnseas @B00KW0RM @CaptainTsundere @ChaoticPotato @EmbertheSkywing @fearfax @Hiii @hotpants @Leremis @LostLuminary @natsinabucket @RaccoonusDoodus @ShinyDecidueye @Slairisk @softsylveon @SpiderQueen8 @Starwindrider @Storia @StormDreamer @Tanglefire

Subs
@Cognitive @Marketplace @TheSilverScepter

Specs
@Luftschloss @AwkwardTrash @terrify @willowlight

Night 1 has begun! Please submit any night actions before 16:00 FRT on April 19th.

Day 2 will start at 18:00 FRT on the 19th.
jbCdBsl.png
Nights are No-Talk~
Nights are No-Talk~
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
You may not post in the thread during night phase.
You may not post in the thread during night phase.
jbCdBsl.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 126 127