Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 126 127
@softsylveon

Normally I don't respond like this, but genuinely what are they supposed to do if at this point you are just being accusatory, provoking them and making them 'defensive' and then claiming that the reason you are being accusatory is because of them being 'defensive.'

Why don't you explain, what apart from the 'defensiveness' is causing you to be so accusatory? Just a post either of them made with some general analysis on what you find suspicious maybe? Otherwise it feels like you are just going with the current bandwagon and then claiming it's because of 'defensiveness.'
@softsylveon

Normally I don't respond like this, but genuinely what are they supposed to do if at this point you are just being accusatory, provoking them and making them 'defensive' and then claiming that the reason you are being accusatory is because of them being 'defensive.'

Why don't you explain, what apart from the 'defensiveness' is causing you to be so accusatory? Just a post either of them made with some general analysis on what you find suspicious maybe? Otherwise it feels like you are just going with the current bandwagon and then claiming it's because of 'defensiveness.'
seGmw74.jpg
[quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 09:51:21" ] I've been mostly just confused this whole game and Tangle and I have been having to do these awkward one-sided conversations so I don't know WHAT'S up at all. I'd probably be way more confident this game if we could actually talk... [/quote] Yeah so I have a nerf I can’t speak in lovers chat during the day :skull:
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 09:51:21:
I've been mostly just confused this whole game and Tangle and I have been having to do these awkward one-sided conversations so I don't know WHAT'S up at all. I'd probably be way more confident this game if we could actually talk...

Yeah so I have a nerf I can’t speak in lovers chat during the day :skull:
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Alright, caught up now [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 09:36:02" ] I do think Tangle is pushing for a miselim, and I feel like SQ latched onto that without a whole lot of reason. However, Tangle has been helping with discussion more than SQ, so that's why I originally changed my vote. [/quote] I've had no real reason to maflean Tangle so if Raccoon isn't maf, I still wouldn't think it was a purposeful miselim. I also wasn't latching onto Tangle's scumread. In fact, when Tangle initially voted, I was completely under the impression that he only did it to generate discussion and Raccoon happened to be a somewhat vocal player. Tangle's done the same thing to me in a past game so that rlly wasn't my concern. It was only the (perceived) defensiveness that made me think Raccoon might be maf. All that being said, I'm gonna go ahead and put a vote on Raccoon now. Of the other candidates, I don't rlly think Potato is maf. They could possible be lovers with Raccoon? But that's a risk I'm willing to take. I don't think Syl is maf (+ the lovers with Tangle thing makes me hesitant to vote anyway) and while I was squinting a bit at Shiny, I was surprised to see multiple votes on her upon coming back. Bit of a speedy wagon like ppl were just waiting for a target that wasn't Raccoon or Potato. I don't wanna pass the day without voting either of course. With this many players, narrowing our options as quickly as possible is going to be important. I think we can all agree it's a bit overwhelming to have this many ppl talking and speculating at once lol.
Alright, caught up now
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 09:36:02:
I do think Tangle is pushing for a miselim, and I feel like SQ latched onto that without a whole lot of reason. However, Tangle has been helping with discussion more than SQ, so that's why I originally changed my vote.

I've had no real reason to maflean Tangle so if Raccoon isn't maf, I still wouldn't think it was a purposeful miselim.

I also wasn't latching onto Tangle's scumread. In fact, when Tangle initially voted, I was completely under the impression that he only did it to generate discussion and Raccoon happened to be a somewhat vocal player. Tangle's done the same thing to me in a past game so that rlly wasn't my concern. It was only the (perceived) defensiveness that made me think Raccoon might be maf.

All that being said, I'm gonna go ahead and put a vote on Raccoon now. Of the other candidates, I don't rlly think Potato is maf. They could possible be lovers with Raccoon? But that's a risk I'm willing to take. I don't think Syl is maf (+ the lovers with Tangle thing makes me hesitant to vote anyway) and while I was squinting a bit at Shiny, I was surprised to see multiple votes on her upon coming back. Bit of a speedy wagon like ppl were just waiting for a target that wasn't Raccoon or Potato.

I don't wanna pass the day without voting either of course. With this many players, narrowing our options as quickly as possible is going to be important. I think we can all agree it's a bit overwhelming to have this many ppl talking and speculating at once lol.
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
OHH TANGLE I CAN FIX THAT TONIGHT
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
TANGLE I PROMISE YOU I CAN CLEAR UP CHAT RESTRICTIONS DURING THE NIGHT PHASE SO YOU CAN USE LOVER CHAT DURING THE DAY, IF YOU KEEP ME ALIVE I'LL DO IT
TANGLE I PROMISE YOU I CAN CLEAR UP CHAT RESTRICTIONS DURING THE NIGHT PHASE SO YOU CAN USE LOVER CHAT DURING THE DAY, IF YOU KEEP ME ALIVE I'LL DO IT
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="@Starwindrider" date="2024-04-18 08:22:47" ] I am trying to get this out before I have to sleep like, now, and this is my first game so please take it with a pinch of salt. Ainsell Storia ArtMajor softsylveon Tanglefire ShinyDecidueye [/quote] wanted you to know you're doing great (thumbs up emoji) even the most experienced town gets wrong reads (which is normal because they're the [i]uninformed[/i] majority)! posting thoughts even if you're not sure about them is a good thing because 1) you might have caught onto something we missed and 2) it helps us get a better read on you based on how you associate / disassociate with other players!! ----- i feel bad for saying this but not being on the recieving end of essence's tunneling is kind of amusing alkdjaldj. i'm not particularly seeing the potato sus though even though i don't townread potato particularly. potato if you happen to be town :giant handshake: ----- [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 09:03:57" ] On the note of lovers Just for day 1. If youre one of the top few wagons and look like you might go over, and your lover is someone strongly read town, I suggest you claim. We can always go for the other wagon first just to avoid yeeting a good strong town d1 along with you. Just for the first day. [/quote] now that i got to tangle's post i get why syl claimed lovers with tangle and i think it makes sense ;o nod nod. would also hold off voting syl for d1 because i don't want tangle dying from d1 elim (also because i don't find syl particularly scummy)
@Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-18 08:22:47:
I am trying to get this out before I have to sleep like, now, and this is my first game so please take it with a pinch of salt.

Ainsell
Storia
ArtMajor

softsylveon
Tanglefire
ShinyDecidueye

wanted you to know you're doing great (thumbs up emoji)
even the most experienced town gets wrong reads (which is normal because they're the uninformed majority)! posting thoughts even if you're not sure about them is a good thing because 1) you might have caught onto something we missed and 2) it helps us get a better read on you based on how you associate / disassociate with other players!!

i feel bad for saying this but not being on the recieving end of essence's tunneling is kind of amusing alkdjaldj. i'm not particularly seeing the potato sus though even though i don't townread potato particularly. potato if you happen to be town :giant handshake:

Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 09:03:57:
On the note of lovers

Just for day 1. If youre one of the top few wagons and look like you might go over, and your lover is someone strongly read town, I suggest you claim.

We can always go for the other wagon first just to avoid yeeting a good strong town d1 along with you.

Just for the first day.

now that i got to tangle's post i get why syl claimed lovers with tangle and i think it makes sense ;o nod nod. would also hold off voting syl for d1 because i don't want tangle dying from d1 elim (also because i don't find syl particularly scummy)
jghAv2V.png
@Tanglefire pinging bc that's important
@Tanglefire pinging bc that's important

Clayton Academy
[quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 09:41:50" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 09:40:49" ] [quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 09:39:21" ] I'm not really sure how to feel about potato and raccoon, both of them seem to keep digging themselves deeper holes as they get defensive, and before I was taking it as NAI but I'm starting to get suspicious... [/quote] How do y'all fr expect us to defend ourselves if you won't tell us why we are scummy? Not you as in you alone. You as in the whole thread. And honestly, I am genuinely [i]hating[/i] that POTATO of all people im agreeing with. [/quote] People have told you? It's the defensiveness [/quote] i feel like the defensiveness is pretty expected though? they’ve been the top susses for several hours now and i can’t speak for raccoon but potato always gets defensive in the games i’ve played with her. it would be SCUMMIER if potato did not get heated and defensive lol
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 09:41:50:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 09:40:49:
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 09:39:21:
I'm not really sure how to feel about potato and raccoon, both of them seem to keep digging themselves deeper holes as they get defensive, and before I was taking it as NAI but I'm starting to get suspicious...

How do y'all fr expect us to defend ourselves if you won't tell us why we are scummy? Not you as in you alone. You as in the whole thread.

And honestly, I am genuinely hating that POTATO of all people im agreeing with.

People have told you? It's the defensiveness

i feel like the defensiveness is pretty expected though? they’ve been the top susses for several hours now and i can’t speak for raccoon but potato always gets defensive in the games i’ve played with her. it would be SCUMMIER if potato did not get heated and defensive lol
1HKauy9.png
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 09:55:24" ] OHH TANGLE I CAN FIX THAT TONIGHT [/quote] Wait Actually it’s true my nerf can be fixed
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 09:55:24:

Wait
Actually
it’s true my nerf can be fixed
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
well this clears up potato a lot for me ngl
well this clears up potato a lot for me ngl
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 126 127