Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 3D Dragons : Resources for art
1 2 3 4 5 6
subbing this! im trying to learn to draw the dragons, but the complexity of some of the breeds has made it very intimidating, this will help loads!
subbing this! im trying to learn to draw the dragons, but the complexity of some of the breeds has made it very intimidating, this will help loads!
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
I am subbing this! I am starting out trying to learn how to draw the dragons here, which is so helpful! I can't wait to see more breeds added to the list/library!
I am subbing this! I am starting out trying to learn how to draw the dragons here, which is so helpful! I can't wait to see more breeds added to the list/library!
ddcv99s-be92c0a8-91f9-4e00-8f02-54a8c84cb460.gif Xaphan | she/her | adult | Denmark

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
subbing, this is so helpful!! id put a vote in for aberration personally...these models are so great and useful
subbing, this is so helpful!! id put a vote in for aberration personally...these models are so great and useful
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
I've been looking for something like this for so long omg
Please add me to the pinglist!
I've been looking for something like this for so long omg
Please add me to the pinglist!
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
HOLY this is an intelligent project. what a great idea. subbed for sure!! i hope to see more soon ^^
HOLY this is an intelligent project. what a great idea. subbed for sure!! i hope to see more soon ^^
signaturea.png
this is going to be SO USEFUL, especially for front-facing perspectives! Thank you so much!
this is going to be SO USEFUL, especially for front-facing perspectives! Thank you so much!
Slight-Eyewing.png ...... qWAlLLU.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
.... WnfJ05a.png ...... Enchanted-Libra.png
OHHH these are lovely! That undertide one will definitely be useful for me (one of my major lore dragons is an undertide) As for any requests, I would loveloveLOVE an obelisk! Their manes and necks are so hard to figure out since all that fur covers up the neck. [emoji=obelisk confused size=1]
OHHH these are lovely! That undertide one will definitely be useful for me (one of my major lore dragons is an undertide)

As for any requests, I would loveloveLOVE an obelisk! Their manes and necks are so hard to figure out since all that fur covers up the neck.
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
xvvg61.pngkrbjR1.pngAuIxp1.pngV3P251.pngtr0uw1.pngLVCcL1.pnggYveu1.png
I've been regularly checking in to see if the Snapper head is done yet, but this time I also bring a request.... Dusthide. They've very quickly become my favorite ancient and I want to draw them, but they're so round my brain can't process-
I've been regularly checking in to see if the Snapper head is done yet, but this time I also bring a request.... Dusthide. They've very quickly become my favorite ancient and I want to draw them, but they're so round my brain can't process-
sghaBXb.png
@KneeThief I lost motivation thinking no one really kept up with it buT KNOWING THIS I AM LIKE OMG!!! I will def get on that, I still am making them, I just didn't make any post worthy. Seeing the comments again, I wonder how I let myself become convinced I wasn't doing something good enough with this project [emoji=bogsneak star size=1] Thank you for the boost of motivation *big eye emoji in thanks*
@KneeThief
I lost motivation thinking no one really kept up with it buT KNOWING THIS I AM LIKE OMG!!! I will def get on that, I still am making them, I just didn't make any post worthy.
Seeing the comments again, I wonder how I let myself become convinced I wasn't doing something good enough with this project Thank you for the boost of motivation *big eye emoji in thanks*
enmAYUV.gif gYW0j5f.png
fdUVIfW.png
yvMj9jM.png
TWSJTng.png
FObX7rS.png
60551086_BGD.gif
Oh, ABSOLUTELY! These are all super helpful and I'm looking forward to seeing more breeds being made. (Besides, no better time to start back than when a new breed drops ^^)
Oh, ABSOLUTELY! These are all super helpful and I'm looking forward to seeing more breeds being made. (Besides, no better time to start back than when a new breed drops ^^)
sghaBXb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6