Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Shop] Tarot Readings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/x8Z5Nx4/Tarot-readings-title.png[/img]----- [img]https://i.ibb.co/Jk1mHtz/IMG-2779.jpg[/img] [font=Optima][b][size=5]This shop is currently: CLOSED[/size][/b][/font] [font=Gabriola][size=6][i]So far I am offering three different readings for you personally, but I also offer one type of reading for your dragon(s)! Below you'll find more information.[/i][/size][/font] ----- [b]Available slots[/b] [LIST] [*] One [*] Two [/LIST] ----- [/center]
Tarot-readings-title.png
IMG-2779.jpg

This shop is currently: CLOSED
So far I am offering three different readings for you personally, but I also offer one type of reading for your dragon(s)!
Below you'll find more information.

Available slots
  • One
  • Two

ddcv99s-be92c0a8-91f9-4e00-8f02-54a8c84cb460.gif Xaphan | she/her | adult | Denmark

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
Hello and welcome to my little witchy corner. You're most welcome here.

I'd like to start by introducing myself so that you know a bit about the person behind the many cards.

My chosen name you can call me by is Xaphan - or Xaph for short. I am an adult who has been practising witchcraft for some years now. I have always been fascinated by Tarot cards, so it was one of the first things I jumped head first into when I started on my path some years ago.

As a person, I see myself as open-minded, friendly but also stubborn, a perfectionist and an overachiever in many ways. My star sign is a Capricorn, should you need that info for anything.

My go-to deck switch between my Killstar deck and my Malefic Tarot deck. Most readings will be done with the Killstar deck unless the other deck is wished for specifically.

I won't bore you anymore with a whole biography about myself. You likely came here because you're looking for a reading or two. All the information you'd need is in the thread posts below. Should anything be missing or you feel like I should add something, please pm me! My pm box is always open!
Hello and welcome to my little witchy corner. You're most welcome here.

I'd like to start by introducing myself so that you know a bit about the person behind the many cards.

My chosen name you can call me by is Xaphan - or Xaph for short. I am an adult who has been practising witchcraft for some years now. I have always been fascinated by Tarot cards, so it was one of the first things I jumped head first into when I started on my path some years ago.

As a person, I see myself as open-minded, friendly but also stubborn, a perfectionist and an overachiever in many ways. My star sign is a Capricorn, should you need that info for anything.

My go-to deck switch between my Killstar deck and my Malefic Tarot deck. Most readings will be done with the Killstar deck unless the other deck is wished for specifically.

I won't bore you anymore with a whole biography about myself. You likely came here because you're looking for a reading or two. All the information you'd need is in the thread posts below. Should anything be missing or you feel like I should add something, please pm me! My pm box is always open!
ddcv99s-be92c0a8-91f9-4e00-8f02-54a8c84cb460.gif Xaphan | she/her | adult | Denmark

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
Rules
• Please do not rush me, these readings take a lot of energy for me to do. Please try to respect that.
• Do under no circumstances reveal personal information about yourself or others.
• You can't order a Tarot reading for someone without them knowing.
• All site rules apply
• Do not abuse the "You get the second reading for free" part of my notice - aka, don't pretend the reading didn't resonate with you just so you can get a second one.
• Please fill out the order form as good as you can. It makes it easier for me.
• I have the right to deny or cancel any order - with payment being sent back, should I not be able to do the reading.
• Please only post when the shop is open - feel free to mark or ask questions even if the shop is closed
• Please do not spam the forum
• If your payment gets auto-cancelled, you have 24 hours to resend the payment
• One spread counts as one slot on my list! You're of course welcome to come back for more readings in the future

Thank you for reading and understanding the rules

More rules can be added or changed over time, so be sure to read them every time you want to order something.
Rules
• Please do not rush me, these readings take a lot of energy for me to do. Please try to respect that.
• Do under no circumstances reveal personal information about yourself or others.
• You can't order a Tarot reading for someone without them knowing.
• All site rules apply
• Do not abuse the "You get the second reading for free" part of my notice - aka, don't pretend the reading didn't resonate with you just so you can get a second one.
• Please fill out the order form as good as you can. It makes it easier for me.
• I have the right to deny or cancel any order - with payment being sent back, should I not be able to do the reading.
• Please only post when the shop is open - feel free to mark or ask questions even if the shop is closed
• Please do not spam the forum
• If your payment gets auto-cancelled, you have 24 hours to resend the payment
• One spread counts as one slot on my list! You're of course welcome to come back for more readings in the future

Thank you for reading and understanding the rules

More rules can be added or changed over time, so be sure to read them every time you want to order something.

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
Requirements
These requirements are just things I'll need from you, to make sure the reading goes as smoothly as possible and that you get the best possible outcome.

• I'll need a name you resonate with. This can be your real first name (NOTE: Only the first name! Anything else is against FR rules), a nickname you have a special connection with, your witch name and so on. This will help me pick up on your 'vibes' and intentions while making your reading more personal and hopefully accurate.
• You must provide a question to help the reading to be more accurate. For example, "what can I do to make this relationship reach its full potential?" - "how do I prepare for this situation?" to name a few. I'm not asking for a full-on story from you, but since I am going into this "blind", I need a waypoint of sorts to help guide me.
• You must make a clear decision from your end on which reading/spread you'd like from me. I should not be that person to pick the reading/spread for you.
Requirements
These requirements are just things I'll need from you, to make sure the reading goes as smoothly as possible and that you get the best possible outcome.

• I'll need a name you resonate with. This can be your real first name (NOTE: Only the first name! Anything else is against FR rules), a nickname you have a special connection with, your witch name and so on. This will help me pick up on your 'vibes' and intentions while making your reading more personal and hopefully accurate.
• You must provide a question to help the reading to be more accurate. For example, "what can I do to make this relationship reach its full potential?" - "how do I prepare for this situation?" to name a few. I'm not asking for a full-on story from you, but since I am going into this "blind", I need a waypoint of sorts to help guide me.
• You must make a clear decision from your end on which reading/spread you'd like from me. I should not be that person to pick the reading/spread for you.

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
Available spreads
( The spreads can be edited around or more can be added overtime)

Past, Present, Future Spread
This spread will require me to draw three cards. The first one represents elements from your past that are still currently affecting you. The second one will represent your present situation. And the third card will represent the outcome if you don't alter your course.

Relationship Spread
This spread will require me to draw five cards. The first one represents you. The second one represents them. The third card represents the relationship as a whole. The fourth card is the advice the cards can give. And the fifth card is the likely outcome of the relationship.

"Unlock yourself" Spread
This spread will require me to draw six cards. The first card represents 'The true you'. The second card represents your heart. The third card represents your mind. The fourth card is your spirituality. The fifth card is your strengths and the sixth and last card is your weaknesses.

"One card reading for your dragon"
This reading is mostly just a "for fun" reading, that could maybe help you work out some lore for your dragon. You'll give me a dragon to draw one card for, you don't need a guide question unless you have something specific in mind. This reading is purely for the fun and to have an offer for people that might not want a personal reading for themselves.
Available spreads
( The spreads can be edited around or more can be added overtime)

Past, Present, Future Spread
This spread will require me to draw three cards. The first one represents elements from your past that are still currently affecting you. The second one will represent your present situation. And the third card will represent the outcome if you don't alter your course.

Relationship Spread
This spread will require me to draw five cards. The first one represents you. The second one represents them. The third card represents the relationship as a whole. The fourth card is the advice the cards can give. And the fifth card is the likely outcome of the relationship.

"Unlock yourself" Spread
This spread will require me to draw six cards. The first card represents 'The true you'. The second card represents your heart. The third card represents your mind. The fourth card is your spirituality. The fifth card is your strengths and the sixth and last card is your weaknesses.

"One card reading for your dragon"
This reading is mostly just a "for fun" reading, that could maybe help you work out some lore for your dragon. You'll give me a dragon to draw one card for, you don't need a guide question unless you have something specific in mind. This reading is purely for the fun and to have an offer for people that might not want a personal reading for themselves.

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
[center][b][i][u]Prices for the different readings[/u][/i][/b] [b]• Past, present, and future Spread prices •[/b] [i]10$ or 1050 gems or treasure amount within the gem ratio or some wishlist apparel[/i] [b]• Relationship Spread prices •[/b] [i]15$ or 1550 gems or treasure amount within the gem ratio or some wishlist apparel[/i] [b]• "Unlock yourself" Spread •[/b] [i]20$ or 2150 gems or treasure amount within the gem ratio or some wishlist apparel[/i] [b]• One card for your dragon prices •[/b] [i]250 gems or treasure amount within the gem ratio or some wishlist apparel[/i] [b]All prices are negotiable[/b] (Please note that prices may get lowered or get higher with time and demand) If you want to offer apparel or eggs, please contact me via the forum or by pm! [b][u]My gem to treasure is 1:900[/u][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2726856/1#post_2726856]My wishlist can be found here[/url] [b][i]If you are looking for a reading but want to offer USD, please contact me via my discord: xaphanx[/i][/b] ----- [b][i][u]Order form[/u][/i][/b] [code] [b][i][u]I would like to order a reading![/u][/i][/b] [b]Username • [/b] your text here [b]Name you resonate with •[/b] your text here [b]What type of spread you'd like •[/b] your text here [b]Provided guide question •[/b] your text here [b]Payment •[/b] your text here [b]Which deck should I use? •[/b] your text here [b]Other wishes •[/b] your text here [b]Anyhing else •[/b] your text here[/code] [/center]
Prices for the different readings

• Past, present, and future Spread prices •
10$ or 1050 gems or treasure amount within the gem ratio or some wishlist apparel

• Relationship Spread prices •
15$ or 1550 gems or treasure amount within the gem ratio or some wishlist apparel

• "Unlock yourself" Spread •
20$ or 2150 gems or treasure amount within the gem ratio or some wishlist apparel

• One card for your dragon prices •
250 gems or treasure amount within the gem ratio or some wishlist apparel

All prices are negotiable
(Please note that prices may get lowered or get higher with time and demand)
If you want to offer apparel or eggs, please contact me via the forum or by pm!
My gem to treasure is 1:900

My wishlist can be found here

If you are looking for a reading but want to offer USD, please contact me via my discord: xaphanx
Order form
Code:
[b][i][u]I would like to order a reading![/u][/i][/b] [b]Username • [/b] your text here [b]Name you resonate with •[/b] your text here [b]What type of spread you'd like •[/b] your text here [b]Provided guide question •[/b] your text here [b]Payment •[/b] your text here [b]Which deck should I use? •[/b] your text here [b]Other wishes •[/b] your text here [b]Anyhing else •[/b] your text here

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
!THIS IS A NOTICE!
Please read these through, thank you

Please do remember that these Tarot Readings are NOT professional nor are they legal advice.

If you are feeling physical, emotionally or mentally unwell, please do your best to seek professional help. If you find yourself in an unsafe situation, please reach out for support proper places, do not consult a tarot card reading. My readings should in no way or form be taken as gospel nor are they guaranteed to be one-hundred per cent accurate. Should your reading not resonate with you, you are able to get a second reading for free, if you so desire.

Thank you for reading and understanding this notice

!THIS IS A NOTICE!
Please read these through, thank you

Please do remember that these Tarot Readings are NOT professional nor are they legal advice.

If you are feeling physical, emotionally or mentally unwell, please do your best to seek professional help. If you find yourself in an unsafe situation, please reach out for support proper places, do not consult a tarot card reading. My readings should in no way or form be taken as gospel nor are they guaranteed to be one-hundred per cent accurate. Should your reading not resonate with you, you are able to get a second reading for free, if you so desire.

Thank you for reading and understanding this notice

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77663254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/776633/77663254_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
77663254_350.png

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
Reserved for later use~
Reserved for later use~

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
Reserved for later use~
Reserved for later use~

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16