Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Positive Vibes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Personally I'm really happy with their design! The only thing I'm miffed about is the fact that we've got eggs yet again, after both Aethers and Auras I was really hoping for scrolls instead.

But I love their look! It feels like we finally have a bulky breed after going so long with leaner-looks. Which, don't get me wrong - I love lean designs! But it's nice to add variety :D

Even though I'm too poor for it, I've been enjoying experimenting with scries and seeing what I like! Their (currently) exclusive genes have been really fun!
Personally I'm really happy with their design! The only thing I'm miffed about is the fact that we've got eggs yet again, after both Aethers and Auras I was really hoping for scrolls instead.

But I love their look! It feels like we finally have a bulky breed after going so long with leaner-looks. Which, don't get me wrong - I love lean designs! But it's nice to add variety :D

Even though I'm too poor for it, I've been enjoying experimenting with scries and seeing what I like! Their (currently) exclusive genes have been really fun!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
i don't know how many i'll have in the future, but i'll try to get the most out of the two i got form eggs hehe

my favorite thing about them is definitely their claws! yeah a "wingless" dragon would be nice (considering the secondary genes ofc), but i honestly think their shape is super nice and interesting to look at! they are round and bulky, and they definitely don't belong into the "slinky" category as some people say.
their uniqueness comes from their baldness, claws and huge flat tails, and im totally fine with that c:
i don't know how many i'll have in the future, but i'll try to get the most out of the two i got form eggs hehe

my favorite thing about them is definitely their claws! yeah a "wingless" dragon would be nice (considering the secondary genes ofc), but i honestly think their shape is super nice and interesting to look at! they are round and bulky, and they definitely don't belong into the "slinky" category as some people say.
their uniqueness comes from their baldness, claws and huge flat tails, and im totally fine with that c:
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
they feel like the perfect mix of everything we could have liked from snappers and bogsneaks and obelisks... they fill a niche that i don't think any other ancient was doing and that makes us very happy! the baby is so cute, the dynamic poses are fantastic, and we like how they're bulkier than other breeds. and that massive tail! how fascinating!

their silly digging claws are fantastic and they invoke the idea of pangolins so well. while we were somewhat hoping for isopod dragons, i think we're incredibly happy with these guys! i could see us scrying plenty of them, and their shapes will lend so well to skin-making. ^^

in regards to how they rank among other ancients, these guys are right up there with aberrations, sandsurges, and banescales... and the fact that we love all three poses is incredible! they're fantastic, what a lovely breed to be released right before our birthday. c:

the only think we're upset about is having to wait until our birthday to hatch our eggs...! ;;
they feel like the perfect mix of everything we could have liked from snappers and bogsneaks and obelisks... they fill a niche that i don't think any other ancient was doing and that makes us very happy! the baby is so cute, the dynamic poses are fantastic, and we like how they're bulkier than other breeds. and that massive tail! how fascinating!

their silly digging claws are fantastic and they invoke the idea of pangolins so well. while we were somewhat hoping for isopod dragons, i think we're incredibly happy with these guys! i could see us scrying plenty of them, and their shapes will lend so well to skin-making. ^^

in regards to how they rank among other ancients, these guys are right up there with aberrations, sandsurges, and banescales... and the fact that we love all three poses is incredible! they're fantastic, what a lovely breed to be released right before our birthday. c:

the only think we're upset about is having to wait until our birthday to hatch our eggs...! ;;
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
UeGjq7y.png
It0R1xG.png
loimysO.png
..... LUZk8tY.png
I think they're very neat! I love spores and I feel like I could make some cool lizard themed dragons with the breed.
I'm a little super broke after getting a breeding pair of auraboas I liked, so it's gonna be awhile before I start a new project lol

But it gives something to look forward to!
I think they're very neat! I love spores and I feel like I could make some cool lizard themed dragons with the breed.
I'm a little super broke after getting a breeding pair of auraboas I liked, so it's gonna be awhile before I start a new project lol

But it gives something to look forward to!
reflection_sword_small_by_nihilistic_cake-dcfs47g.png3bheu2h_by_nihilistic_cake-dcfs97g.pngdistortion_sword_small_by_nihilistic_cake-dcfs4dc.png
They're so so so cool!!! I love how they look, I love how their wings are still majorly covered - they feel like while they could fly, they'd rather be underground. Every single pose is a banger, there's not a single miss for me. Obelisks and Dusthides are now my favorites on the site because they just work. Their little faces can actually make sense considering they curl up into a ball.

Aah I love em
They're so so so cool!!! I love how they look, I love how their wings are still majorly covered - they feel like while they could fly, they'd rather be underground. Every single pose is a banger, there's not a single miss for me. Obelisks and Dusthides are now my favorites on the site because they just work. Their little faces can actually make sense considering they curl up into a ball.

Aah I love em
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I like them! I'm just here for pretty dragons, and the devs keep making pretty dragons, therefore I'm happy! Like, I know that maybe sounds simplistic, but this website is my happy place, and new dragons are always fun, even if they take a little getting used to shape wise at first.
I like them! I'm just here for pretty dragons, and the devs keep making pretty dragons, therefore I'm happy! Like, I know that maybe sounds simplistic, but this website is my happy place, and new dragons are always fun, even if they take a little getting used to shape wise at first.
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
I feel like they remind me of snappers and bog-sneks in the best way possible...

but both bogsneks AND snappers are unique-designs that are also not as popular compared to other breeds.

I will say, these guys do fee a lot like aethers. body-type wise. I kinda wished they had extra legs, but maybe it made pose readability difficult/extra legs might be a challenge for genes?

But I love their smooth heads, and im really excited for them to get more detailed head-terts because of the extra space/simplicity. (hoping this is the plan!)

i feel like if they had head-spines they'd look too much like fatter nocs lol, and their smoothness makes sense considering their tail has to protect their head and wings.

I don't connect very closely with veilspuns, and sandsurges or auraboas (currently.)
but these guys tickle my gut and i hold them close.
I feel like they remind me of snappers and bog-sneks in the best way possible...

but both bogsneks AND snappers are unique-designs that are also not as popular compared to other breeds.

I will say, these guys do fee a lot like aethers. body-type wise. I kinda wished they had extra legs, but maybe it made pose readability difficult/extra legs might be a challenge for genes?

But I love their smooth heads, and im really excited for them to get more detailed head-terts because of the extra space/simplicity. (hoping this is the plan!)

i feel like if they had head-spines they'd look too much like fatter nocs lol, and their smoothness makes sense considering their tail has to protect their head and wings.

I don't connect very closely with veilspuns, and sandsurges or auraboas (currently.)
but these guys tickle my gut and i hold them close.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
a few more positive things: - antlers! - spores are accented. we love accented terts - they just have extremely mecha vibes. I'm imagining some rockin villain music playing as a platoon of these arrive on the battlefield [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=307&breed=25&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=169&tertgene=295&winggene=310&wings=101&auth=924fa5cd95dfbbfe28a1e8f8838d62a5c4b9a993&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
a few more positive things:

- antlers!
- spores are accented. we love accented terts
- they just have extremely mecha vibes. I'm imagining some rockin villain music playing as a platoon of these arrive on the battlefield

dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=307&breed=25&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=169&tertgene=295&winggene=310&wings=101&auth=924fa5cd95dfbbfe28a1e8f8838d62a5c4b9a993&dummyext=prev.png
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
a small part of me was a little sad because i was truly hoping for a really buglike dragon after that teaser, but honestly, i absolutely adore them. there's something really pleasing to me about the shape and design of their wings, and i love that we've finally got another big, muscular dragon to add to the roster. pachy is also the cutest gene ever and i had to immediately share it with my dino-obsessed bf

there's also something about their design that reminds me of how to train your dragon in the best way possible and i find that incredible endearing
a small part of me was a little sad because i was truly hoping for a really buglike dragon after that teaser, but honestly, i absolutely adore them. there's something really pleasing to me about the shape and design of their wings, and i love that we've finally got another big, muscular dragon to add to the roster. pachy is also the cutest gene ever and i had to immediately share it with my dino-obsessed bf

there's also something about their design that reminds me of how to train your dragon in the best way possible and i find that incredible endearing
Nonbinary
Trans Masculine
Xenogender

Avatar Dragon. The button is linked to my current avatar dragon.
For sale. The button is linked to my dragon sales lair tab.
limes, benrey, or belial || they/them & neos

on at weird times
very anxious, so forum activity is sporadic at best
for my dragons - pose =/= pronouns. please use they/them for any of them unless otherwise specified
I love that they have Blossom! I love Blossom, I just wish it was easier to obtain.

I really enjoy both poses, and the new genes are very cool!

Oh, and I'll add on too:

They look a lot like Rockbreaker, which I really like! Plus they look a lot like certain dinosaurs to me, which I also enjoy.
I love that they have Blossom! I love Blossom, I just wish it was easier to obtain.

I really enjoy both poses, and the new genes are very cool!

Oh, and I'll add on too:

They look a lot like Rockbreaker, which I really like! Plus they look a lot like certain dinosaurs to me, which I also enjoy.
BoVzcWO.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12