Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New ancient-- which flight?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
It seems like it's going to be Earth, and I totally agree with Kindryte! It's frustrating because folks from Light can't even get Imperial scrolls, and I think that both of Wind's dragons were from the site's launch! So it doesn't feel fair, especially since Earth seems to have gotten a new breed recently. I'm still really excited, though, and seeing all the folks talking about how fast the ancients are released now makes me feel (more) hopeful Wind and Light will get their breeds by early 2025.
It seems like it's going to be Earth, and I totally agree with Kindryte! It's frustrating because folks from Light can't even get Imperial scrolls, and I think that both of Wind's dragons were from the site's launch! So it doesn't feel fair, especially since Earth seems to have gotten a new breed recently. I'm still really excited, though, and seeing all the folks talking about how fast the ancients are released now makes me feel (more) hopeful Wind and Light will get their breeds by early 2025.
Yeah I was hoping real badly that it'd be one of the other two, since I sort of have ideas for how to bring them into my lore lol

I was actually expecting earth's to be last, since they have the newest modern.
Yeah I was hoping real badly that it'd be one of the other two, since I sort of have ideas for how to bring them into my lore lol

I was actually expecting earth's to be last, since they have the newest modern.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Surprised that it's (probably) Earth to be honest, I thought it would be Light for sure because of the whole Imperial not having an obtainable scroll and all that. But if they're dropping without lore then I'd actually be kind of relieved it isn't a Light ancient for selfish reasons as a Light flight member haha...
Surprised that it's (probably) Earth to be honest, I thought it would be Light for sure because of the whole Imperial not having an obtainable scroll and all that. But if they're dropping without lore then I'd actually be kind of relieved it isn't a Light ancient for selfish reasons as a Light flight member haha...
Mqw5b1R.gif
I guess they're holding off on the Light ancient until they're able to sort out how the lore would work with Emperors and such.

I wasn't expecting it to be Earth at all though, since they got obelisks and the other two flights haven't gotten a breed since launch.
I guess they're holding off on the Light ancient until they're able to sort out how the lore would work with Emperors and such.

I wasn't expecting it to be Earth at all though, since they got obelisks and the other two flights haven't gotten a breed since launch.
Looks like it's Earth after all, which ngl really surprises me? They just got a new breed a couple years ago—getting the first new Flight modern in ~6 years, and then the first third breed, is kinda wild :sob:
Wind has had both its breeds almost since site launch (skydancers came out a little after), and Light has never gotten a new breed, plus one of them is unobtainable by scrolls.
Surprised and not very happy with this development :(
Looks like it's Earth after all, which ngl really surprises me? They just got a new breed a couple years ago—getting the first new Flight modern in ~6 years, and then the first third breed, is kinda wild :sob:
Wind has had both its breeds almost since site launch (skydancers came out a little after), and Light has never gotten a new breed, plus one of them is unobtainable by scrolls.
Surprised and not very happy with this development :(
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
Maybe in another ten years Light and Wind can get a breed. [emoji=aether sleepy size=1]
Maybe in another ten years Light and Wind can get a breed.
siggy.png
i'm not too worried abt it being earth, tbh they've been dropping ancients so quick i'm chill w waiting another year or so for a few more. like there were some ancients that i swear dropped within a few weeks of each other they come out so quick! i don't think we'll be waiting too long for them to drop light n wind ones Plus Guys..... RolyPoly...
i'm not too worried abt it being earth, tbh they've been dropping ancients so quick i'm chill w waiting another year or so for a few more. like there were some ancients that i swear dropped within a few weeks of each other they come out so quick! i don't think we'll be waiting too long for them to drop light n wind ones Plus Guys..... RolyPoly...
vanilla 9pPgUXo.png he/him
Very unhappy with the choice of element for all the reasons already given :(((
Very unhappy with the choice of element for all the reasons already given :(((
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I was genuinely expecting Light or Wind for previously stated reasons, and very surprised that it's looking like Earth this time around. Maybe they'll be obtainable via Arlo?
I was genuinely expecting Light or Wind for previously stated reasons, and very surprised that it's looking like Earth this time around. Maybe they'll be obtainable via Arlo?
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
I was right ^~^
Earthy boys!

As for people being sad about no light/wind, that just means they'll polish the wind and light ones.
I feel like light will get its ancient last? And I think they'll blow that one out of the water
I was right ^~^
Earthy boys!

As for people being sad about no light/wind, that just means they'll polish the wind and light ones.
I feel like light will get its ancient last? And I think they'll blow that one out of the water
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11