Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Eye types you don't like?
1 2
[center]Just hatched out this guy and instantly sighed and it made me realize I really don't like multigaze It looks super out of place almost every time and never really matches the style of eyes I don't think??? What about you guys? Ever see an eye type hatch and just feel a little disappointed? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94343901][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943440/94343901_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Just hatched out this guy and instantly sighed and it made me realize I really don't like multigaze

It looks super out of place almost every time and never really matches the style of eyes I don't think???

What about you guys? Ever see an eye type hatch and just feel a little disappointed?

94343901_350.png
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
honestly, i agree with you. i've only really liked multi-gaze when it's intentional. it looks cool then, but that's only because the flight colour and genes are tailored to cater to it

personally i think the button eyes are ugly, i'm glad it's not something that can be hatched randomly
honestly, i agree with you. i've only really liked multi-gaze when it's intentional. it looks cool then, but that's only because the flight colour and genes are tailored to cater to it

personally i think the button eyes are ugly, i'm glad it's not something that can be hatched randomly
Lasirx9.pngha2IxIa.gifMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
I almost never use primal eyes.
I almost never use primal eyes.
ZhydIqY.png
@Astronomic Yeah I agree, not a fan of the button eyes either, some people make it look decent on the stitched/patchwork dragons but they're not quite my cup of tea either, but it can suit them! @LoneVarg I'm about 50/50 on primals, not a fan of some of them but I like the wind, fire, shadow, ice and arcane ones when they suit the dragon, I hatched this guy a few days ago, it looks great on him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94281996][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/942820/94281996_350.png[/img][/url]
@Astronomic

Yeah I agree, not a fan of the button eyes either, some people make it look decent on the stitched/patchwork dragons but they're not quite my cup of tea either, but it can suit them!

@LoneVarg

I'm about 50/50 on primals, not a fan of some of them but I like the wind, fire, shadow, ice and arcane ones when they suit the dragon, I hatched this guy a few days ago, it looks great on him!
94281996_350.png
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
Some eye types I really dislike but like in certain instances I do enjoy them. I stay away from scrying with primal, multi-gaze and faceted (button can probably be added to the list too haha) unless I think those eyes will actually enhance the look of a dragon
Some eye types I really dislike but like in certain instances I do enjoy them. I stay away from scrying with primal, multi-gaze and faceted (button can probably be added to the list too haha) unless I think those eyes will actually enhance the look of a dragon
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
I agree with you on multi-gaze. Looks a bit too clunky. Another eye type I don't really like is plague primal. Really don't care for it.
I agree with you on multi-gaze. Looks a bit too clunky. Another eye type I don't really like is plague primal. Really don't care for it.
i only like multigaze on certain dragons, though i actually think it looks pretty on that one! plague primal creeps me out a lot but i like the other primals. button eyes however... i can only tolerate them on plush dragons if i pretend the dragon is a toy and not alive. coraline scarred me for button eyes lol
i only like multigaze on certain dragons, though i actually think it looks pretty on that one! plague primal creeps me out a lot but i like the other primals. button eyes however... i can only tolerate them on plush dragons if i pretend the dragon is a toy and not alive. coraline scarred me for button eyes lol
hu72dVR.png
I don't really like multigaze, plague and shadow primal and goat (although I do like goat on my dragon, Bean, but only Bean)
I don't really like multigaze, plague and shadow primal and goat (although I do like goat on my dragon, Bean, but only Bean)
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Multigaze and most primals.

Especially the primals.

Especially especially when they're on an otherwise pretty dragon I would buy if it didn't cost 200g extra for the eyes that don't even fit and which I don't like :(

I don't wanna pay extra money for an eye type I at best don't care about and at worst would have to buy a vial to change to something else.
Multigaze and most primals.

Especially the primals.

Especially especially when they're on an otherwise pretty dragon I would buy if it didn't cost 200g extra for the eyes that don't even fit and which I don't like :(

I don't wanna pay extra money for an eye type I at best don't care about and at worst would have to buy a vial to change to something else.
dGVSNyM.png
I'm lucky enough to like both multigaze and lightning primal. (Other primals are hit-and-miss but I'm not hatching them so it doesn't matter anyway.)

Not a fan of goat eyes though. If I hatched a dragon I liked with them, I'd have to vial them out of it. I'm also not a fan of faded/dark eyes - I'm glad everyone else enjoys them but they're not my thing.
I'm lucky enough to like both multigaze and lightning primal. (Other primals are hit-and-miss but I'm not hatching them so it doesn't matter anyway.)

Not a fan of goat eyes though. If I hatched a dragon I liked with them, I'd have to vial them out of it. I'm also not a fan of faded/dark eyes - I'm glad everyone else enjoys them but they're not my thing.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2